Army of the Damned (5e, Innistrad, Interest check?)

Started by TheRaven, December 23, 2015, 06:55:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheRaven

Army of the Damned

"Brian... I want Brian..." "Caboose, it says brains, not Brian!"

Quote from: A Planeswalker's Guide to InnistradWhen the light fades and the moon rises over Innistrad, humanity becomes the universal prey.

Packs of werewolves emerge like the tide, drawn out by the moon, their humanity washed away by animal rage. The vampire families bare their fangs at the scent of human blood. Hordes of the walking dead lurch across the manors and moors, driven by an innate hunger for the living. Alchemically created abominations twitch to life in alchemists' laboratories. Geists haunt the huddled human towns and terrify travelers along the dark crossways in between. From Innistrad's deeper chasms, powerful demons and impish devils plot humanity's downfall, their influence spreading into all echelons of human society.

I'm going to be running a fan-produced module, aptly titled Army of the Damned, and I wanted to see if anyone on E was into this sort of thing. Side-note, smut can be present, but will not be the focus.

Character Creation
Suggested Bonds -- these replace the one from your Background
  • The Church of Avacyn has hired you to make contact with Katarina Brunn, a musical prodigy living in Shadowgrange, whom  they have not heard from in months. You must find her and/or  retrieve an artifact that was under her care.
  • Your cousin, Siegfried Reinholdt, has fled from his home in Shadowgrange under mysterious circumstances, and the deed to his property has passed to you. Whatever you choose to do with the shop, you must travel to Shadowgrange to sign the necessary papers.
  • You have infiltrated the ranks of the demon-worshipping Skirsdag cult. The cult has found out about a secret plan that the Church of Avacyn is carrying out, something involving an artifact being held by a woman named Katarina living in Shadowgrange. You are under orders to investigate the artifact.
  • Sielda Reishaf, an elder of the Avacyn Church and your foster parent, has entrusted you with an important mission: travel to Shadowgrange and find Katarina Brunn. If she is missing, then retrieve the artifact she was holding, a so-called "tuning fork."
  • Your close childhood friend, a cathar named Axel Becken, has  never returned from a Church mission to Shadowgrange.  To find out what happened to him, you must travel to the village.
  • The holy tomb of Saint Traft, one of the most righteous and celebrated cathars to walk the land, is located in Shadowgrange. You've decided to make a holy pilgrimage to the saint's tomb, where it's said visitors occasionally receive aid in the form of prophecy and omens.
  • Every few nights, you have a strange sequence of apocalyptic dreams where the holy city of Thraben is overrun by fiends and undead. Each time, the dream ends with you holding a strange object in your hand and a silver monument shattering in front of you, releasing a flood of light that cleanses the city. You feel a strange compulsion to travel to Shadowgrange, convinced that the object of your dreams is there.
  • You remember little of what has led to this point. What you do remember is a foggy but strong sense of regret and a clear vision of a silver heron telling you to seek out an artifact named the Strionic Resonator in the village of Shadowgrange.

If you're unfamiliar with the lore of Innistrad, it is a player-favorite among settings for Magic: the Gathering, and is even getting another block of cards set there in the very near future. In a nutshell, it's Gothic Horror: the Plane. There's some weird, incestuous cross-pollination probably happening between this and Ravenloft since WotC owns them both, but that's beside the point. This is A Planeswalker's Guide to Innistrad, and is going to be the reference that all players get. Depending on where your character is from, you'll get more parts beyond the Introduction to read based on region.

If you have questions, comments, snide remarks, or want to express interest, feel free to post here.
"Hey," said Shadow. "Huginn or Muninn, or whoever you are"
The bird turned, head tipped, suspiciously, on one side, and it stared at him with bright eyes.
"Say 'Nevermore,'" said Shadow.
"Fuck you," said the raven.

Rajah

This is a pretty great setup. Innistrad is a wonderful setting just begging to make the transition to tabletop, and your pitch is good. I'm into all of that stuff.

Unfortunately, I have to ask, and this is a binary for me: are you absolutely 100% committed to rolled stats?
"They say even the proudest spirits can be broken...with love."

-The Beldame (CORALINE by Neil Gaiman)

HopeFox

This looks really interesting! Innistrad reminds me a lot of the Theah setting from Seventh Sea. And Ravenloft, naturally.

I'm intrigued by the idea of playing a Kessiger, maybe a paladin with a very stoic, down-to-earth approach to religion.
If you're such an iconoclast, where were you when we trashed Constantinople?

TheRaven

I'm not married to rolled stats, it's just how I typically go. If you'd prefer to do point buy or a stat array, feel free.
The bird turned, head tipped, suspiciously, on one side, and it stared at him with bright eyes.

ShadowFox89

>Innistrad
>5e

Sign me up :D

I suppose having a more intimate knowledge of the M:tG setting won't be too helpful?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Rajah

Quote from: TheRaven on December 23, 2015, 01:07:21 PM
I'm not married to rolled stats, it's just how I typically go. If you'd prefer to do point buy or a stat array, feel free.

Awesome! Full interest, then. Maybe a Nephalian Charlatan rogue, taking up the Skirsdag infiltrator hook, which I like.

ShadowFox89

I wonder if there's any way I could convince you to let me play an Elf or Kor from Zendikar >.>
Call me Shadow
My A/A

DomJoe

Is the original bog standard huamn and its variant still selectable? Or is it just from the pdf you linked? I will need to read more before deciding if I want to try and throw my hat into the ring.

Hexed

Sounds interesting. I'd be willing to give it a try. Hopefully I can dredge up some stuff from when I did play Magic.

That said... What's an undying light warlock? As the warlock class always seems to draw my attention. :)

Revelation

Quote from: Hexed on December 23, 2015, 09:31:36 PM
Sounds interesting. I'd be willing to give it a try. Hopefully I can dredge up some stuff from when I did play Magic.

That said... What's an undying light warlock? As the warlock class always seems to draw my attention. :)

They're from the sword coast adventurers guide, warlocks with an undead patron.

DomJoe

Quote from: Changingsaint on December 23, 2015, 10:48:24 PM
They're from the sword coast adventurers guide, warlocks with an undead patron.

Actually, they're the Positive Plane patron from the Underdark Unearthed Arcana. It's already linked in the OP. There is an undead patron in Swords Coast, but it goes by a different name (one that I can't remember/bring up at this time)

TheRaven

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on December 23, 2015, 05:54:45 PM
I wonder if there's any way I could convince you to let me play an Elf or Kor from Zendikar >.>

If I like the way this goes, I'm considering writing my own Zendikar module, and that would definitely work then. For now though, your stuck with the humies.

Quote from: DomJoe on December 23, 2015, 09:03:29 PM
Is the original bog standard huamn and its variant still selectable? Or is it just from the pdf you linked? I will need to read more before deciding if I want to try and throw my hat into the ring.

Standard and variant humans from the CRB are on the table as options, yes.

Chulanowa

Bringing back memories of the 3.5 game I ran set in Ulgothra  ;D

I'm interested, time allowing.

Hexed

Quote from: DomJoe on December 23, 2015, 10:53:17 PM
Actually, they're the Positive Plane patron from the Underdark Unearthed Arcana. It's already linked in the OP. There is an undead patron in Swords Coast, but it goes by a different name (one that I can't remember/bring up at this time)

Okay. Now I feel stupid as I'd not realized those were links. :)

Supposed to be short day at work so I'll go through those when I'm off.  Thank you!

ShadowFox89

Another question, for undying light warlock is it possible to grab an angel patron?
Call me Shadow
My A/A

DomJoe

Quote from: Hexed on December 24, 2015, 06:03:25 AM

Okay. Now I feel stupid as I'd not realized those were links. :)

Supposed to be short day at work so I'll go through those when I'm off.  Thank you!

Don't feel too bad: The undead patron is in fact called The Undying. It is very confusing if you don't know where the source material is coming from. They probably should have called it The Lich, or given the Positive Plane a different name, maybe something like The Eternal Light.

This setting is kinda interesting... I think I'll roll for it.
At 2015-12-24 10:04:07, Innistrad rolls (uid: 56382) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 13
At 2015-12-24 10:04:03, Innistrad rolls (uid: 56382) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 8
At 2015-12-24 10:03:59, Innistrad rolls (uid: 56382) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 16
At 2015-12-24 10:03:40, Innistrad rolls (uid: 56382) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 8
At 2015-12-24 10:03:33, Innistrad rolls (uid: 56382) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 16
At 2015-12-24 10:03:28, Innistrad rolls (uid: 56382) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 11

Two 8's... welp. I have alot of thinking to do with this one.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

DomJoe

Are there going to be any other languages other than Common? I'm thinking of going with a Guild Artisan background, and that grants me an extra language.

ShadowFox89

As far as I know, innistrad just has one language.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

TheRaven

Quote from: DomJoe on December 24, 2015, 01:04:38 PM
Are there going to be any other languages other than Common? I'm thinking of going with a Guild Artisan background, and that grants me an extra language.

Celestial, Abyssal, and Infernal can all theoretically come into play.

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on December 24, 2015, 10:45:34 AM
Actually. .... warlock with Sorin as my patron?

For Undying Light? Maybe. I'd have to do some thinking on that one. Angel is definitely okay though.

HopeFox

So I've definitely settled on a Kessiger paladin with the Folk Hero background. He will look more like ranger in his equipment and lifestyle, heavily emphasising Dexterity rather than Strength. Can I trade in the standard paladin chain mail for studded leather armour?

EDIT: Also, if we choose point buy, is that the standard 27 points?

DomJoe

I will be making a Nephalian Rogue, who will be getting a small splash in Bard soon enough.

Sheet is under construction, but here's what I have so far: http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=659791
Official character submission will be coming soon, but as a taste, this guy has his hands in all the cookie jars, so to speak. Works for a guild by day, wheels and deals in the black market by night to anyone willing to buy, including the Skirsdag cult.

Name: Richard Truss
Nationality: Nephalian
Appearance

Backstory: Richard Truss is a man who's always in the mix of things, and who firmly believes that having flexibility with those you deal with is best for business. He grew up surrounded by the business of the Shipright's guild, and he took the business rather quickly, making sails and charts for the guild when he was eligible to become an official member himself. But as the world began to devolve into chaos, Richard began to get himself involved in more relevant and lucrative businesses. Namely, he began to deal with the Skirsdag cultists in secret, supplying them with information, supplies, even maps of the surrounding area to help them with their work, all so he could keep himself protected and well funded. Always looking for a new source of income, Richard kept his ears open for any rumors of valuable artifacts that could be sold to the highest bidder, and when he caught wind of the Strionic Resonator, he knew that he needed to have it, regardless of what it did or did not do.

Landshark

Is this to be a traditional adventure based game or survival type?
I think I missed a few things so lemme ask...sorry...
1 what lv characters?
2 races/classes not allowed?
3 (not really a question) please tell me this is a non evil game.

Rajah

Quote from: Landshark on December 25, 2015, 03:53:25 AM
1 what lv characters?

Answered in the OP.

Hexed

ShadowFox89

I was going to roll up an Undying Light Warlock >.>

Though, I was going to go Bladelock and probably even grab medium armor proficiency.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Hexed

Hah. Could be interesting either way. And there's plenty of options for each class to prevent any big repeats.  :)

If it'll be a problem I'll probably poke a shadow sorcerer alternative.

ShadowFox89

Well, to be more specific, undying light bladelock from Stensia who believes her powers stem from Avacyn with the acolyte background. First used her powers to blast several zombies to flaming husks.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

TheRaven

Quote from: Landshark on December 25, 2015, 03:53:25 AM
1 what lv characters?
3 (not really a question) please tell me this is a non evil game.

1. Starting at level 1.
2. Monk's and Draconic Sorcerers aren't allowed; some UE material is available in the first post.
3. Evil alignments are on the table, but with that said Innistrad tends to either reward evil humans for being subtle or kill them pretty quickly.
4. Primarily adventure with survival elements during some portions.

AndyZ

Roll Result: AndyZ rolled: 4d6, keeping 3 dice
Comment: Innistrad rolls
Result: 2, 3, 5, 4,
Total: 12

Result: 2, 5, 5, 5,
Total: 15

Result: 6, 4, 1, 2,
Total: 12

Result: 5, 6, 5, 6,
Total: 17

Result: 5, 1, 2, 3,
Total: 10

Result: 3, 1, 6, 4,
Total: 13
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Chulanowa

Hmmm. Wibble-wobbling between a Nephalian Wizard/Sorcerer or a Kessiger Fighter/ranger

Rolls
83647   Noone or Anyone   2015-12-27 22:56:40   At 2015-12-27 22:56:40, Chulanowa (uid: 27361) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 8
83646   Noone or Anyone   2015-12-27 22:56:37   At 2015-12-27 22:56:37, Chulanowa (uid: 27361) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 13
83645   Noone or Anyone   2015-12-27 22:56:33   At 2015-12-27 22:56:33, Chulanowa (uid: 27361) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 8
83644   Noone or Anyone   2015-12-27 22:56:30   At 2015-12-27 22:56:30, Chulanowa (uid: 27361) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 11
83643   Noone or Anyone   2015-12-27 22:56:23   At 2015-12-27 22:56:23, Chulanowa (uid: 27361) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 18
83642   Noone or Anyone   2015-12-27 22:56:15   At 2015-12-27 22:56:15, Chulanowa (uid: 27361) rolls: 4d6k3 Result: 12

I... think I can live with that. never pass up an 18 in 5e!

On-edit, fighter/ranger it is! I'mma shoot things with a bow, because games on E never seem to have enough of that  ;D

schnookums

Is there still room in this? I've got a character who didn't make it through the prologue but she'd fit here (After redoing her stats and dropping her to level 1)

TheRaven

Quote from: schnookums on December 27, 2015, 11:06:13 PM
Is there still room in this? I've got a character who didn't make it through the prologue but she'd fit here (After redoing her stats and dropping her to level 1)
I'm probably going to choose who's in based on necessary party roles and character concept, but we're probably not full yet; I'm going to be taking a hard stop at 6 players, but up to that point I'm fine adding people.

So, go ahead and post stats and concept if you're looking to jump in.

schnookums

Couple questions:

Are just the Innistrad Humans available, or is the PHB human available as well? And if yes on the PHB human, is the variant human with feat an option? Good thing I went back and read the earlier posts to realize this has already been answered.

That being said, for my next questions: Are you capping attributes at first level? Since normally an 18 wouldn't be possible (max buy allows for a 15+2 racial bonus) Are people who roll being capped at 18, or can they apply the racial bonus to get it to a 19 or 20? I had assumed no, but figured I'd ask first.

TheRaven

Quote from: schnookums on December 27, 2015, 11:43:54 PM
Are people who roll being capped at 18, or can they apply the racial bonus to get it to a 19 or 20? I had assumed no, but figured I'd ask first.

Yeah, if you roll it, you can still apply modifiers.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Chulanowa

Name: Anneka Jeskof
Ethnicity: Kessiger
Class: Ranger
Background: Urchin

Background:
   Anneka is an orphan; obviously she wasn't always, but as far as it concerns her, she might as well be. Her parents were tken from her in a horrible night of shadows and terror when she was but four years old, leaving her to the care of the village. Trouble was, the death of her parents had left the others wary of the girl. Her quiet and sullen demeanor surely didn't help. For a while she was a frequent "guest" passed between households. But as she grew older, the beds became stables, the meals became scraps, and the trust extended to a child withered to the suspicion offered to a teenaged waif. she learned early on that she had to look out for herself; Though her thefts were never outright caught, the other villagers weren't fools, either. This didn't help her much.

She wasn't without friends, though; Axel, for instance was a helpful hand. He'd had the fortune of taking with the church as a youngster himself, and did what he could to help those who had as little as he did. It was his friendship and urging that pushed Anneka towards the militia for the village. They always needed hands, and she had two of them, he said. Left unsaid were that she had no other skills. Well, no others that wouldn't land her a night or two in the stockades. As fortune woudl have it, she took to the bow like a natural, and found the surrounding woodlands fascinating, if not comforting.

Some time ago, Axel left on a mission to some town called shadowgrange. Eventually word stopped coming. Worry gnawed at Anneka's stomach in a way hunger never did. Maybe it's foolhardy or vainglorious, but she's put her bow to her shoulder, and has taken to the road to find her friend.

HopeFox

Here's what I've got for my paladin idea. I've just written him up in text format as a first draft - I can port him over to a proper sheet if he's accepted.

I've written him up here with studded leather armor instead of chain mail, if that's alright? It is a cheaper alternative, and he's not strong enough to use chain properly.

Domovoi Arpad

Male Kessiger Folk Hero Paladin 1
Lawful Good

Sheet

Strength 10
Dexterity 19
Constitution 15
Intelligence 8
Wisdom 13
Charisma 16

Size: Medium
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 183 lb.
Skin: Pale
Eyes: Brown
Hair: Brown
Hit Dice: 1d10
Maximum Hit Points: 12

Speed: 30 feet

Armor Class: 16 (12 studded leather armor + 4 Dexterity)

Proficiency bonus: +2

Attacks:

Unarmed strike [+2 melee; 1 bludgeoning]
Battleaxe [+6 melee; 1d8+4 slashing, 4 lb., finesse, versatile (1d10)]
Handaxe [+6 melee; 1d6+4 slashing, 2 lb., light, finesse]
Handaxe, offhand [+6 melee; 1d6 slashing, 2 lb., light, finesse]
Handaxe [+6 ranged; 1d6+4 slashing, 2 lb., range 20/60, light, finesse]
Longbow [+6 ranged; 1d8+4 piercing, 2 lb., ammunition, range 150/600, heavy, two-handed]

Feats:

Proficiencies:

Animal Handling
Athletics
Religion
Stealth
Survival

Leatherworker's tools
Land vehicles

Simple weapons
Martial weapons

All armor
Shields

Wisdom saves
Charisma saves

Languages:

Common

Class features:

Divine sense 4/rest
Lay on Hands 5/rest

Racial features:

Nature's Cure: Advantage on saving throws against poison
Axe Specialist: Wield handaxe and battleaxe one-handed as if with the finesse property

Equipment:

Battleaxe
Longbow
Arrows x 40
Handaxe x 2
Studded leather armor
Common clothes
Backpack
Bedroll
Mess kit
Tinderbox
Torch x 10
Rations x 10 days
Waterskin
Rope, hemp, 50'
Holy symbol
Leatherworker's tools
Shovel
Iron pot

Money: 3 gp

Personality: If someone is in trouble, I’m always ready to lend help. I’m confident in my own abilities and do what I can to instill confidence in others.

Ideal: Nothing and no-one can steer me away from my higher calling. (Sometimes I wish they could, though.)

Bond: Every few nights, I have a strange sequence of apocalyptic dreams where the holy city of Thraben is overrun by fiends and undead. Each time, the dream ends with me holding a strange object in my hand and a silver monument shattering in front of me, releasing a flood of light that cleanses the city. I feel a strange compulsion to travel to Shadowgrange, convinced that the object of my dreams is there.

Flaw: I have trouble trusting in my allies.

Background

Domovoi grew up in the small village of Mórahalom in Kessig. His childhood was unremarkable - he learned to perform chores on the family farm at an early age, was apprenticed to the village tanner at twelve, began participating in regular patrols of the nearby woods at sixteen, and was engaged to be married to the local blacksmith's daughter at twenty-two. Like most children of the province, he lost several of his childhood friends to werewolf attacks, or simply disappearing into the woods, never to be seen again. Such was life.

Over time, the monster attacks eroded Domovoi's faith in Avacyn. Surely, he reasoned, if Avacyn were such a powerful angel, she could protect Mórahalom properly, not merely lending her holiness to charms and folk remedies. He lost his two best friends, boys he grew up working alongside, when he was twenty, and he cursed Avacyn's name for it.

On the day that Domovoi was to be married, the town was gathered in the little village chapel, for the ceremony to be performed by their priest. It would be an exaggeration to say that Domovoi was in love with his bride-to-be, but he had been looking forward to being wed for some months now.

Alas, it was not meant to be. Creatures - werewolves, geists, or some other dark spirit of the woods - chose that day to attack, and in spite of the holy protections of the chapel, they slew the priest and several villagers before they could be repelled. Domovoi fought alongside his fellow villagers to drive back the creatures, and he fought well, but his faith was broken by this final affront to their village's sanctity. Before the stunned eyes of his fellows, he stormed up to the altar, threw his axe down on it, and screamed at the statue of Avacyn. "If you have any power, if you care for us the way they say you do, if you even exist at all, then protect us! Show us your power and give us what we need to defend ourselves!"

Domovoi felt the flutter of wings hovering behind him, and heard a voice whispering in his ear, "Granted."

Later, some of the villagers would say that they saw a holy light shining from the statue onto Domovoi. Others would say that nothing of the sort happened, but they would all agree that he took up his axes and drove every last monster from the village, fighting as if guided by divine inspiration.

Life went back to normal after that day for Mórahalom, but not for Domovoi. He was driven to fight the creatures of the woods and keep the village safe, and to learn the lore and ways of the angel he had once almost renounced. His engagement was broken off, and he even became distant from his family. He was lauded as a hero in his village, and his actions made them feel safe, but few people could maintain a real friendship with him. Such is the life of a hero in Kessig.

DomJoe

Apologies for not having my sheet completed, I've been extremely busy. I plan to get it done tomorrow if not today.

Edit: Full backstory has been written up, its just a matter of finishing up the sheet.

Hexed

Mechanically it's done. I've still got to hit up a random name generator and figure out the backstory specifics. Is there some map to look at or just leave things generic such as "grew up in a coastal town" ?

http://www.myth-weavers.com/sheet.html#id=660449

And seriously! Where in the hell do you all find those nice pictures for characters? Google has some flat out horrifying things that have nothing to do with the searches I put in and the good ones always look like they are auditioning for stripper witch of the year. I did find two potentials but they both have... problems.

Chulanowa

Quote from: Hexed on December 28, 2015, 07:58:36 PM
Mechanically it's done. I've still got to hit up a random name generator and figure out the backstory specifics. Is there some map to look at or just leave things generic such as "grew up in a coastal town" ?

And seriously! Where in the hell do you all find those nice pictures for characters? Google has some flat out horrifying things that have nothing to do with the searches I put in and the good ones always look like they are auditioning for stripper witch of the year. I did find two potentials but they both have... problems.

I collect images. Tumblr, DeviantArt, whatever, if it looks good, it goes in a folder.  ;D From there i sift through race and theme.

What are you looking for?

DomJoe

Quote from: Hexed on December 28, 2015, 07:58:36 PM

I found my pic on google... I suppose it takes the right words to get it to work in your favor.

More on topic, looks like a good amount of our party might come from Nephalia. That could be interesting.

HopeFox

Quote from: Chulanowa on December 28, 2015, 09:00:53 PM
I collect images. Tumblr, DeviantArt, whatever, if it looks good, it goes in a folder.  ;D From there i sift through race and theme.

What are you looking for?

Ooh, if you have anything of a dude with axes in a forest setting, that would be great! I found a few, but they were mostly either shirtless barbarians or mail-clad knights, and I'm looking for something in more of a leather-and-actual-practical-clothing look. :)

Hexed

Huh. Guess I might have to start gathering up images then.

@Chulanowa I was trying for some sort of human fire/light mage. Coastal or bardic touches extra. :)

If it wasn't for the floating daggers and the look of almost berserk anger on her face the first pic I linked would be wonderful. I very much like that whitish outfit she's in. I'll probably use the second though. Less stuff for me to try editing out. :D

@DomJoe  Yeah, I tried a couple different combos and some of the pictures I'm not sure how they got flagged.  And hey! At least all of us shouldn't have regional pissing contests. I do remember the forest folk, Kessingers? Seem to have a distrust or something going for most of the other factions.

Chulanowa

Quote from: HopeFox on December 28, 2015, 09:13:08 PM
Ooh, if you have anything of a dude with axes in a forest setting, that would be great! I found a few, but they were mostly either shirtless barbarians or mail-clad knights, and I'm looking for something in more of a leather-and-actual-practical-clothing look. :)

Well... depends on how invested in axes you are.
Dudes

Chulanowa

Quote from: Hexed on December 28, 2015, 09:27:33 PM
@Chulanowa I was trying for some sort of human fire/light mage. Coastal or bardic touches extra. :)

If it wasn't for the floating daggers and the look of almost berserk anger on her face the first pic I linked would be wonderful. I very much like that whitish outfit she's in. I'll probably use the second though. Less stuff for me to try editing out. :D

Hmmm. Light / Fire mages are easy enough. Light / fire mages that fit the Innistrad aesthetic, though, woof.

Mages

HopeFox

Quote from: Chulanowa on December 28, 2015, 09:36:18 PM
Well... depends on how invested in axes you are.
Dudes

Fairly invested - it's an important part of the Kessiger aesthetic. I do like those images, though, so thank you!

Lyku

Is there room for another.  I have been craving to shift to a player role for a bit.

I just realized... what is the ID we were supposed to send the rolls to?
Every great dream begins with a dreamer.  Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.  – Harriet Tubman

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

Lyku

Every great dream begins with a dreamer.  Always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience, and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world.  – Harriet Tubman

DomJoe

Quote from: Lyku on December 29, 2015, 02:52:26 PM
Heals if they are needed.

Tanks if they are needed.

Asides from the paladin, I don't see anyone around with any healing, so heals would probably be more welcomed. In other news, sheet should be 100% done now.

Lyku

TheRaven

There will be sometime on the 4th or 5th when the very long party I'm attending finally wraps. Until then, consider me still on holidays.

AndyZ

I thought for sure I'd put this on Notify >.<

What have we got so far?
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Lyku

Do we have a list of those people who are actually being chosen yet?

TheRaven

All of the posted sheets are going to work. Hell, all of the people who have posted sheets could conceivably join the game. I'm taking no less than four and no more than six, so I'm comfortably within that threshold now.

TheRaven

And I'll call it there, folks. If you're no longer interested, give a shout, otherwise I'll have character, OOC, and IC threads up soon.

HopeFox