Female seeking Male for Roleplays

Started by Trueroleplayer30, January 10, 2011, 12:24:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trueroleplayer30

I'm seeking a creative male to role play with. I love romance and forbidden love. I also like interracial themes. If you are up to the challenge drop me a line and we'll see what happens.

1. We were high school sweethearts and everyone thought we'd get married and settle down. Right after high school you joined the military and was deployed to Iraq. I was OK with that. We started planning our lives together when you volunteered to go back for a second tour. That was the last straw, we have a big fight and you leave before we make up and now you're back. Can we pick up the pieces or is it to late.

2. I'm the 17 y/o daughter of drug lord. The leader of the largest drug cartel in the world. Due to the recent threats made against me my father has hired you as my bodyguard. You've been told to never leave my side. Can you see past the spoiled rich girl exterior to the loving person inside.Taken

3. We live in the same apartment building, you know me as the lady with the dogs and I know you as the white guy who plays his music too loud at night. As it happens you and friend are going to your apartment right above mine and you notice that my little chihuahua is outside on the lawn playing and I never let any of my animals outside without me. You and your friend knock by don't get an answer. Your friend suggest you leave me a note and take the little thing upstairs.
Are you sure you're who you say you are? Look deep inside and you could find out you're Me.

Loke

I sent you a PM about the first one  :-)
I have never undnderstood the female capacity of avoiding a straight answer to any question - Spock

My O/O    =][=   My Idea/Plot site constant upptates