Recruitment - A Game of Futas - Servants/Slaves needed

Started by JoanieSappho, September 30, 2016, 01:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saric

Quote from: Vergil1989 on October 11, 2016, 04:28:46 PM
Well, I like her.  I WILL say however that Regina and Mora have a history together so chances are pretty good my girl knows about Hanako and have likely even talked to her at length if nothing else.  You'll want to contact me in PMs and hash out specific details because of this when you get the chance.  Thanks in advance!

Synthia: "Why Little Sister, who is your cute little friend here? Mmmm! And this tall strong Lady?"

>:)
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

Vergil1989

Lol hey Saric.

Regina:  "Mora, Synthia, Synthia, Mora.  There, good?  Also, her servant Hanako.  I didn't talk about them before?  Surely I had."  Lol but yes.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

JoanieSappho

Hanako's accepted and is that everyone now?

EDIT: Veronika and her horsecock also look fine.

Datawych

Name: Veronika Almassy, Duchess of Pannonia, Slave to Cock

Distinguishing features: A dreamy, faraway look that rarely leaves her face; golden eyes with hair to match; family crest of her mistress (and liege) tattooed on the small of her back; large (11"), equine cock
Build: The slender side of athletic, but with uncharacteristically wide hips

Orientation: Unsure
Kinks: Anal (receiving), oral (giving), incest, forced chastity (receiving), non-con, humiliation, public sex, bdsm, teasing, edging
Offs: Gore, vore, mutilation and scat
Likes (Non sexual): Spicy food, the ocean, extravagant dresses, falconry, horseback riding, thunderstorms, gardening
Dislikes (Non sexual): People who are rude/uncivilized, very hot weather, very cold weather, any other kind of weather that will hurt her plants
Strengths: Old Money; Veronika is from an incredibly old noble family - one that is far too well-connected to simply make disappear. Her claim to Pannonia is indisputable, and her name carries tremendous weight in her own (diminished) territory.

Unassuming Shadow; Veronika is no stranger to the intricacies of court life, both mundane and illicit. She has dirt on just about everyone, and no one can seem to figure out how she obtained it. As an enslaved vassal, she is often considered unworthy of notice.

Pure; Veronika exudes innocence. The kind of innocence that the pious respect and the sinful wish to violate.

Almassy Bloodline; Veronika's family has been marrying into Pannonia's Harpy tribes and Centaur clans for generations. Though she lacks wings and only has two legs, her bones are incredibly light and strong. Her heart and lungs are also more efficient than a normal human's.

Weaknesses: Naturally submissive; Veronika just can't seem to resist a forceful personality.

Vassal Princess; As the Princess of a subjugated nation, Veronika doesn't have nearly as many resources at her disposal as other Princesses do. She is also subject to the whims of her Mistress.

Space Case; Veronika has trouble remaining in the here and now.

Call of the Plains and Winds; Veronika has difficulty resisting her animal urges around Harpies and Centaurs.

Personality: In public, Veronika is every inch the dutiful young ruler. She is kind, gracious, well-spoken... Everything that a noble Pannonian woman should be. But much of her behavior is learned. Behind her public mask, Veronika is an extremely dedicated individual. She is driven by an intense desire not only to do things well, but to do them right. Everything she does - particularly things she finds distasteful - she does for her people. This dedication her country and to tradition has already endeared the young Princess to her subjects.

Veronika's private self is more relaxed and less formal, but a lifetime at court has left her very guarded around most people. She has difficulty opening up, even to herself. She is in complete denial about her kinks, even going as far as treating all sexual acts as somewhat distasteful.

Quote: "The time for 'what-ifs' is long passed. If I were able to go back and make a different choice, I would. But I cannot. I have humiliated my people and I dearly hope that they do not hate me for it. But if they must, they must. If the cost of protecting my people is that I must forever be known as 'Veronika Almassy, Slave to Cock', then it is a title that I will bear with pride. Even if my people are ashamed of me for bearing it."

History: Even at a very young age, Veronika's mentors were sure that she was destined for great things. She showed great promise in nearly all the subjects traditionally taught to Pannonian nobles. Etiquette and charm came as naturally to her as her golden hair, and she took to court life like a fish to water. Most impressive of all, though, was her mastery of the Three Great Pannonian Pursuits, indicating that she was a true Almassy - meant to rule over all three of Pannonia's races.

Veronika ascended to the throne at a time of great strife. Her mother (the previous Princess of Pannonia) died before Veronika had reached the age of majority, thus forcing a years-long regency upon Pannonia before Veronika could rightfully take the crown. Without an Almassy on the throne, Pannonia's Centaur and Harpy populations revolted, reducing the nation's territory and population by nearly 75%. Left without their primary scout and cavalry forces, Pannonia quickly attracted the attention of brigands, raiders, and other such brutish individuals. Individuals that Pannonia's regent was incapable of dealing with. The drastic increase in criminal activity forced much of Pannonia's commonfolk out of the countryside and into its cities, resulting in overpopulation and starvation.

Kasdeya - Princess of Kasyllia, frustrated by Pannonia's apparent resistance to her corrupting influence, saw an opportunity to bring her target to heel. After a prolonged series of blockades, Pannonia was left without the resources necessary to defend itself any longer. With barbarian hordes practically at their gates, Kasdeya gave Veronika an ultimatum - she would end the blockade and deal with the barbarians if Veronika accepted vassalization... and a collar.

Veronika took the only option she had available to her.

Here's Veronika with her Personality/History sections. ;D

I have some ideas for her lands as well, but I need to organize them and put them on paper.

Vergil1989

Lol no sooner than you say that Joanie than someone gets their character sheet going.

And I like her!  Feel free to PM me about how they might know each other if you think my girl and Veronica would of course.  Otherwise I look forward to meeting her for the first time soon enough.  ;D
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Datawych

Don't feel like you need to wait for me to finish Pannonia's description before you start. It's likely that Veronika won't be there at the start of the story.

Chulanowa

Quote from: Saric on October 11, 2016, 03:29:43 PM
@Chul: Must. Resist. Urge. To Cuddle Rape!

On a somewhat related note... how does Ellgi feel about bestiality? Because Synthia can talk to and command animals and is rivals with Kasdeya. And I can totally see her seeking to 'distract' her guard by sending an equally kinky (if you think about it, bestiality would be just as kinky for them) worg her way! >:)

She welcomes a wholesome old-fashioned cuddlefucking. As for the other question, player preference is for sentient critters almost all of the time. Just works better.

Saric

Quote from: Chulanowa on October 11, 2016, 09:41:10 PM
She welcomes a wholesome old-fashioned cuddlefucking. As for the other question, player preference is for sentient critters almost all of the time. Just works better.

I'm working under the assumption that Worgs and Unicorns are sentient but unable to normally communicate. However your point stands and Synthia will just have to grow a knot in her cock before performing the cuddlefucking, possibly with some tentacle sex!

Or I can send werewolves after her...
>.>
<.<
;D
"I believe in dragons, good men, and other fantasy creatures." - Slovotsky's Law #42

“Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”― Neil Gaiman, Coraline

“The trouble with having an open mind, of course, is that people will insist on coming along and trying to put things in it.” - Terry Pratchett (Rest in Peace, Master Storyteller)

VonDoom

So now that we've started -- are we still accepting late comers, or is recruitment closed for now?
Now this is the Law of the Jungle-
as old and as true as the sky;
And the Wolf that shall keep it may  prosper,
but the Wolf that shall break it must die.

-Rudyard Kipling, "The Law of the Jungle"
O&O

JoanieSappho

Timidity

[Floatright][/float]

Name: Chu'Mana 'Mana'

Distinguishing features: Various scars along her body from previous fights and encounters with wildlife.
Build: As picture

Status: Defender (Currently against the empire due to fear and apprehension.)
Orientation: Unsure.
Kinks: Still in the making, as she's a virgin and hasn't had much sexual experience. (Feel free to check my O/O's for future scene discussion.)
Offs: All involving blood, feces, kids, or animals. (As per my Offs.)

Likes (Non sexual):

-Running with the animals- It's something Mana has done all of her life. Whether it be bears, tigers, or apes, she loves playing or running with them in the outdoors.
-Stone and wood work- Not only is it how she crafts her weapons and utensils, it's also quite the hobby for her. Much time on her hands and repetitive techniques has really given her quite the skill to make many things from various rocks and logs.
-Hunting- Dinner is her usual purpose for this, but Mana even enjoys it as a sport too. Studying the animals and learning about them also helps figure out their weaker points, all while stalking them through the trees.
-Climbing trees and nesting- Mana has a thing for heights and hanging. Often she likes to travel by tree, much like a monkey, and set up small resting places in the higher branches to hang out.
-Snakes- Mana can not only speak to snakes, but they're very resourceful to her as well.  She collects the venom from various snakes to apply it into her potions. Often she thinks of them like family and treats them like her own.

Dislikes (Non sexual):

-Crowds- She gets very nervous,  shy, and anxious around crowds. Often she'll act up enough and do whatever she can to get away from people. This stems mostly from her lonesome lifestyle, as she's pretty much been on her own since she was a small child.
-Loud noises- Yelling, thunder, gun shots, anything to easily startle her. Mana gets very nervous around things like fire arms or explosives. Even her own that she creates can scare her, but she manages her own to make them not so massive.
-Cigarettes, cigars, smoke, fire- The smell of burning anything is really a dinner for her. Tobacco paraphernalia is frowned upon by her, and as such she's not too big on fires. They be heavily destructive and she's heard of many forests being burned in her day. So Mana choose to avoid use of it at all costs.
-Too much clothing- She's been used to loincloths and leaves for attire. Such frivolous things like gowns and corsets or armor feel too suffocating for her liking.

Strengths:

Brute force- She has fended for so long by herself, she had to teach herself to fight and be strong. Most of her power comes from her muscular form alone, where her potion work is more minor and used in defensive situations.
Durability- Again, she was raised in the wild. She has taken on beasts, claws, teeth, and whatever the wilderness has to offer. It takes a bit more to break her than some, but even she has her limits.
Outdoor expertise- She can survive outdoors and thrive well. Often dealing with the extreme temperatures of both winter and summer, she has her advantages in this environment. Not only that, but she knows natural resources, how to acquire and use them.

Weaknesses:

-Social skills- She cannot speak well, on top of most things, and being an everyday civil human being is a challenge for her. Such as etiquette, manners, or even things like proper eating and attire are not her strong suits.
-Short temper- Often things can agitate her easily, and she's not used to having to control herself where in the outdoors she can blow up and not have to worry about anything around her. This can lead to not only bad choices and fights, but cloud her judgement at times.
-Uneducated- Not to say stupid, but she does not have all the smarts of a scientist. She can grasp and learn basic skills, however more complex things like language or machinery tend to confuse her.

Personality:

-Outspoken- To a point of course, she cannot convey herself through words well. However she won't just sit by and let things go. Even if she has to draw pictures or use hand signs, she will be heard.
-Impulsive- Far too caught in her emotions at time, she can act before thinking. That and she was not raised with as much sense or having to hold back like most can be taught.
-Reclusive- Mana is used to being alone, thus that's how she usually acts. Most if the time she doesn't like being around a lot of people, or even one person. -Stubborn- She has her way of doing things, and her view on things. It takes a lot to challenge her and even more to change or alter her views.
-Kind- Even with her temper and lack of social skills, she is a kind person. Mostly it applies to animals, but it can apply to people as well if there is time taken to know them and realize they are not a threat.

History:

It's hard to say where Mana came from. The only remains she has of her family is an old stone with etchings her parents left her, and an enchanted snake fang that makes her magic possible. The fang is often worn around her neck, a symbol of where she came from. Otherwise, she's lived in the jungles along the Dryad borders, having to survive alone and with the wildlife. Only few trips have been made into a populated area, and she only comes around to collect news while lurking in the night.

When she was younger, a child from one of the families in the land has befriended her. The girls name was never learned, but she did teach Mana a thing or two about the English language. They had been friends for over a year, however one day the girl never showed up at their usual meeting place upon the creek's edge. Mana never knew what happened to the girl, but she did learn that the small village she lived in was raided and burned to the ground. She could only assume her friend had died amongst the flames, thus fueling her dislike for most people as well as fire.

Throughout the years, she remained secluded amongst the trees. Mana learned her place in the jungle, knowing not to tempt those with fangs and claws, but quickly bonding with other more friendlier creatures. Her potion work was mostly minimal, learning early on to enchant the venom of snakes as they spoke to her within her mind. A few close calls were had with occasional beings. Dryads had come close enough to know of a presence being there, but never seeing her form or face. As word came about of invaders, Mana grew more weary and cautious, choosing to spend less time around the populace unless absolutely necessary.

Other:
Additional Images:
NSFW
NSFW
NSFW

Mana's potions vary in strength, normally depending on the foe she's fighting. The list below is how many she knows as of current:

Sleep potion- Pretty basic, and highly effective only by consumption. It can be crafted over night and applied to food or beverage to make the target sleep for at least a four hour period. Mana has two of these, one kept on her in a small pouch upon her waist band, the other tucked away in one of her nests.
Paralysis potion- More difficult to make, as the floral ingredient is hard to find. Crafting process takes up to two days, and must also be consumed. Mana has only one dose to carry with her, and it can leave the victim in a conscious state of paralysis. They'll feel things and see things, but cannot move or give responses.
Nausea potion- Another basic one, it takes a day to craft but can be either consumed or the vapor inhaled. When inhaled, it leaves the victim down with a case of an upset stomach. However if consumed, it can induce vomiting for up to eight hours, much like a stomach bug. Her only supply is one dose and is tucked away in a nest.
Strength potion- A moderately rare potion with a long creation rate. It takes a week to develop but gives Mana a temporary boost of strength for almost an hour. Where as before she can break sticks with ease, thick branches and even the trunks of trees can be broken swiftly under the influence of the potion. Downside being, the energy exertion it takes after the potion wears off leaves her tired and less focused. One is kept on her person as the others remain in her nest.
Stamina and agility potion- A three day brew, quadrupling both trains for about as long as the strength potion is. When taken with the strength potion, she is a massive force to be dealt with. However with both taken, she can be wiped afterward and in need of rest. With only this potion, she does not feel as drained, but is slightly more weakened and fatigued.
Camouflage potion- A rarity for certain, her presence,  sound, smell, heat, everything is masked with this potion. It's a little over a week to make, and the effects can last up to half a day. Longer if more are consumed but only one is on her and another back up at home.
Sludge potion- A defensive tactic, quick to make in just a few short hours and quick to deploy upon the ground. Once the victim slips into it and contact forms, it latches like a slimey glue and can be very difficult to remove or wash off. Also kept on her, she keeps only one with no back up.

Each listed can be consumed with the same effects by anyone. Others can be learned, either with instruction or influence. All Mana needs is her charmed fang that she wears around her neck. Should this charm be removed from her possession, the potions no longer have an effect. If the charm is destroyed, she can never create potions again for its her source as well as her life force that's linked to it.

To those I'm writing with, read the A&As for a brief heads up.
POSTING UPDATE: 11/15/16- Ha ha. I only thought it was almost over. Gosh I lied to myself.  e_e I'm working on post slowly as I can, but my time varies and probably will until after Thanksgiving break. Then things may be more settled,  so expect delays until then. I sincerely apologize for this, and if you'd like to put a hold on a story or stop it all together just let me know. Otherwise, I deeply appreciate your patience. n_n
Le Musings