Incestuous wife swap

Started by Desirous, January 20, 2013, 05:54:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Desirous

Hello there everyone!

I have a plot in mind which includes a brother who`s always fancied his sister who is 3 years older than him since teen. Now in their 20`s they`re both married to other people and the idea of couple swinging with his wife and her husband fills his mind. He knows his wife is attracted towards other women and he`s witnessed how she looks at his sister. So now the big question is:-
1. Will his wife help him in his devious plans?
2. What would be the sister and her husband`s reaction to such a scandalous secret coupling?

Looking forward to hear from you guys and please do suggest ideas to make the scenario even more fun! ;D

Caehlim

Can I just clarify,

A - Male character from above.
B - His sister
C - His wife
D - His sister's husband.

Character A is trying to make arrangements to swap partners with his sister's husband D, meaning that

[Character A sleeps with sister B]
[Brother in law D sleeps with wife C]

?Correct?

You mentioned in your post that wife C is attracted to sister B, does this mean that wife and sister would be sleeping together as well? In that case does that mean Character A and brother in law D would also sleep together?
My home is not a place, it is people.
View my Ons and Offs page.

View my (new)Apologies and Absences thread or my Ideas thread.

Desirous

Quote from: Caehlim on January 20, 2013, 06:16:51 AM
Can I just clarify,

B - His sister
C - His wife

Character A is trying to make arrangements to swap partners with his sister's husband D, meaning that

[Character A sleeps with sister B]
[Brother in law D sleeps with wife C]

?Correct?

You mentioned in your post that wife C is attracted to sister B, does this mean that wife and sister would be sleeping together as well? In that case does that mean Character A and brother in law D would also sleep together?

Hello there Caehlim!

Like you pointed out:-

B - His sister
C - His wife

And now to answer your query

And yes A is trying to make arrangements to swap partners meaning that A sleeps with his sister  i.e. B and C, his wife sleeps with D, brother in law.

Also B sleeps with C with probabilities of A and D joining them. It means female characters required needs to be bisexual. I am comfortable with the idea of A and D engaging in sexual activities, so yes it would be more appropriate if D`s character is not averse to male contact. But depends on what responses we get.

Thanks alot Caehlim for the clarifications!

Hoping to hear from all the interested people!   

Caehlim

Well, I'd be potentially interested in playing the brother in law, but I do have a lot of games on my plate at the moment.

So I might let someone else take this one and won't ask to claim a slot just yet, but if you're having trouble finding anyone else for the role feel free to message me and I'll give it a go.

stargirl

The ABC thing is very confusing, but I totally like it. I could join it as the sister.

As to make things more complicated, I imagine a sister that is not into incest and is very conservative and also as straight it gets. So the other characters will be need to involve her in all this. I'm not sure if this is what you was thinking for the sister. As I see she is kind of central to the story, I understand that you may have a very strict concept for her.

Caehlim

Quote from: stargirl on January 20, 2013, 08:10:45 AM
The ABC thing is very confusing

Sorry about that, (I couldn't think of any better way to explain it when I was asking that question) I think it will be much less confusing once people have names for all the characters.

stargirl

Quote from: Caehlim on January 20, 2013, 08:43:29 AM
Sorry about that, (I couldn't think of any better way to explain it when I was asking that question) I think it will be much less confusing once people have names for all the characters.

I was kidding. It is actually very funny.

Desirous

Quote from: Caehlim on January 20, 2013, 07:17:42 AM
Well, I'd be potentially interested in playing the brother in law, but I do have a lot of games on my plate at the moment.

So I might let someone else take this one and won't ask to claim a slot just yet, but if you're having trouble finding anyone else for the role feel free to message me and I'll give it a go.

Thanks for showing your interest and definitely I will keep you posted.

Quote from: stargirl on January 20, 2013, 08:10:45 AM
The ABC thing is very confusing, but I totally like it. I could join it as the sister.

As to make things more complicated, I imagine a sister that is not into incest and is very conservative and also as straight it gets. So the other characters will be need to involve her in all this. I'm not sure if this is what you was thinking for the sister. As I see she is kind of central to the story, I understand that you may have a very strict concept for her.

Well the plot is still in the developing phase and your suggestion surely adds a twist in the scenario.

stargirl

Great. Maybe you could add to the subject line that we are needing a female character.

Caehlim

Quote from: stargirl on January 20, 2013, 09:50:09 AM
Great. Maybe you could add to the subject line that we are needing a female character.

Male and female still. I'm just volunteering as a backup option in case you can't find anyone else but I'd prefer not to take up any new games just for the moment. I'm in a fair few already.

stargirl

Hi,
  Is this story moving on? I hope we find people for other roles in it.

Sanai

What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

stargirl

I guess we just need a female character now. :) Or is Sanai playing female?

Desirous

Yes we are in need of another female character before we take things further ahead  :-)

Sanai

I can play a female character, but will happily step out if an actual girl wants to take the role.
What have I become?
My Sweetest Friend..
Everyone I know..
Goes Away in the End.
You Could have it All...
My Empire of Dirt
I will Let you down...
I will make you Hurt.

Desirous

I`ll keep that in mind Sanai  :-)