Masks: New Generation - San Francisco (Interest Check)

Started by Crash, July 22, 2017, 04:07:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash

I am curious if anyone is interested in a Masks: New Generation game set in the Mutants and Masterminds Earth Prime setting.  Masks: New Generation is a Powered by Apocalypse based game, but it looks like fun.  In the Earth Prime setting of Mutants and Masterminds, San Francisco does not have a lot of super human teams and only one super hero, the Gate Keeper, is mentioned.  In this game the Gate Keeper would be no more. so there would likely be some supernatural elements at play, but certainly not to the exclusion of other villains.  Silicon Valley makes for great high tech heroes and villains too.

I just want to see if there is any interest in such a game.

I would probably put this in the Bondage Section.  All character would be 18-20 years of age.  LGBTQ players and character welcome.

If this game does go through I would be looking for the players to help with the rogues gallery as I like cooperative world building.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Cold Heritage

Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Raveled

O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Praetoria

Pumpkin Seeds

PixelatedPixie

Maybe interested, depending on how much knowledge of Mutants and Masterminds' setting is required.

Crash

Quote from: PerpetuallyAnnoyedCleric on July 22, 2017, 10:28:21 PM
Maybe interested, depending on how much knowledge of Mutants and Masterminds' setting is required.

Not much at all.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Crash

Raveled

So should we start talking about our players and Playbooks choices... ?
O|O A|A Ideas

"Everybody has a secret world inside of them. All the people in the whole world. I mean everybody. No matter how boring or dull they are on the outside, inside them they've all got unimaginable, magnificent, stupid, wonderful worlds. Not just one world. Hundreds of them. Thousands, maybe." Neil Gaiman

Crash

Quote from: Raveled on July 23, 2017, 05:09:40 PM
So should we start talking about our players and Playbooks choices... ?

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
I'm planning a Doomed with a Green Lantern flavor. Someone finds an alien spaceship and gets powerful telekinetic powers from it. The problem is that the ship itself it drawing a massive space monster, like Ultimate Galactus or the Ordu Jaghd, to Earth. He has to figure out how to defeat them when they arrive.

Not yet.  I want d to check interest first.  I have some developing to do for the setting. I will post a recruitment when it is ready.

la dame en noir

I was actually going to be doing this with a group of friends iRL, but I chickened out because I"m a little shy lol
Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

GunmetalDreamer

I might be a little bit late, but I'd be down with this.  I've been in a few Masks games and rather enjoy it, but M&M used to be my jam.  I might be a little behind on my Prime Earth lore, I GM'd Emerald City Knights for some people but that was really that last time I interacted with the setting.