The dark cravings of domatt67 - EX/pain/con/non-con/romance (Mf, Ff, Fm, ...)

Started by domatt67, August 07, 2021, 12:24:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

domatt67

Dear Elliquiyans

This is my dark request page. I tend to play long, so there's not much left to present here, as long as I'm still into the story in ongoing rp's elsewhere. :-D

Nonetheless you find my craved open plots below. But first a few words about expectations (on both sides).

• Literate and descriptive writing style will be preferred, also of the feelings, reactions and thoughts of yc during the treatments/sessions whether in the top or bottom role.
  • Third-person point of view is preferred (e.g. "Are you really going to be so formal?" she asked.)
  • at least one to three contributions a week would be nice, depending on real life of course
  • post length: 300 to 800 words as a guideline, although essential content is more important
  • Readiness to develop a mid to long term roleplay.
  • I will write in a thread or by email.
  • Gender of writer is of no matter.
  • Gender in the games is rainbow suitable.
  • Please consider my o/o's as well.

Suffer for science

Story
phase 1

A neuroscientist (my character) starts research on pain-processing in the human body.

His project has reached a point where it has to be continued on humans. Because of the kind of results searched the subjects had to endure increasing pain without anaesthesia or inhibiting substances.

My character is torn between the desire to achieve results in research (with a hidden, slightly sadistic tendency inside) and the urge to actually do good to people, i.e. not to harm the research subjects.

Suitable, interested persons will be invited to the headquarter of the company “NeuroControl-X” located in Switzerland (to be discussed) for a get to know and a test-treatment. If still in agreement, treatment can be further planned with full consent of the testsubjects.

If qualified and approved also from the company/research-leader (mc), further treatment / research will take place in a secret laboratory away from civilization and contact with the outside world.

All costs (travel, hotel) and probably necessary medical help after treatments will be covered. Generous financial compensation is part of the agreement, i.e. the amount of a yearly income for six 10-days treatment-packages.

phase 2
This phase is optional. If yc and mc develop a mutual relationship and the treatment is considered a commercial agreement, a slowly growing romantic relationship can be built in.

Framework
  • themes: consensual, medical, non-sexual pain first hand (modern, alternative and other torture), sexual pain in addition possible, romance under special conditions possible (phase 2)
  • year: between 1920 and present
  • place: earth, no fantasy, no magical, no non-humans, no foreign worlds
    place in detail: Switzerland, Canary Islands (Lanzarote - volcanic island). Open for suggestions
  • your character can be anything between 18 and 45 years old
  • my character has to be at least 30 and is in addition surely older than yours
  • possible character-combinations:
    . Male scientist > female subject
    . Female scientist > female subject
    . Female scientist > male subject

Repentance and purification

Story
MC (m or f) as a CEO of a medtech/biopharma company was significantly responsible for a medical disaster. A promising new treatment method was sold as far too good and was only brought to market through collusion. Far too early and with vague results in trials during the development period. With her infectious and charismatic manner, MC was instrumental in making it happen. In retrospect, it turned out that the treatment method worked anything but as promised. There were no positive results and some patients were worse off than before. The product caused an ever greater misery for those affected. Some of them lost important organs and have a significantly poorer quality of life. In the course of the role-playing game, these findings could wash out further, with new studies even showing that there was an increased mortality rate as a result of the treatment.

MC is now totally aware of their's failure and suffers from a nagging guilty conscience that prevents them from sleeping. Therefore mc seeks purification of her guilt. In doing so, MC seeks the external, i.e. physical, suffering their experiences in their soul on a daily routine in order to alleviate the inner suffering. In short: MC seeks some possibilities to experience pain. It is only in the shrieks of their agony that their inner conflict is unleashed. MC seeks a form of extreme redemption. Just like Will Smith in the (excellent) film "Seven pounds".

YC can be female or male is (directly or slowly) becoming the active part in execute the purification (themes see below under framework).
A sexual relationship can, but does not have to be part of the story.

Framework
Themes:
  • Torture, physical violence/abuse (at the beginning, with increasing severeness)
  • deformity / permanent damage (in the course of the story, whether consciously or unconsciously caused by exaggeration does not matter)
  • in extreme cases at the end: snuff / agonising death.

We can design the way there together.

• timeperiod: 1920 to present to near future, maybe even after an apocalypse (where the company of MC was one of the profiteers)
  • place: earth, western northern hemisphere
  • characters: normal mortal humans
  • age/appearance:
    · MC can be between 40 and 60. I'd like to play an older character, since this is something unusual and has potential. In any case MC is well-groomed and has an elegant, distinguished style. Physically fit, but of normal build. I.e. not too overweight but not skinny either. Attractive and self-confident in appearance (despite inner struggles).

· YC can be between 20 and 59. I'd prefer if YC is a bit younger than mine. It can be the impetuous youth. Or a determined older person.

Send me a pm, if you’re interested in discussing a possible roleplay. Would be cool if there's anyone who can enjoy something like that.

domatt67

Because my last attempt didn't hold long, I give this a bump.
I'm into long-term roleplays and would appreciate to play this scenario with rich details and a slow pace.

Interested? Please PM me.

domatt67

domatt67