You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 26, 2021, 06:13:40 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: Beachlover's Summer Prompts - M for F  (Read 192 times)

Offline BeachloverTopic starter

• Living happily on the nude beach
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • Laying on the beach.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Beachlover's Summer Prompts - M for F
« on: June 24, 2021, 11:23:43 pm »
Hello Elliquiy! I'm Beachlover, a Floridian who enjoys the sun, sand and water; especially frolicking around nekkid in it. I enjoy the Roleplaying on Elliquiy because it lets one act out and indulge in roles and scenes that borderline on the ridiculous and absurd; flights of fantasy you've had, indulgent daydreams, crazy thoughts that have lodged in your brain that just can't expunge. Acting it out in a role lets us scratch an itch you never knew you had, plus keep your creativity sharp. Not to mention tickle the libido. ;)

Personally, I enjoy writing about situations where characters find themselves in the outdoors, in awkward situations, and especially nude. Characters can be known or unknown quantities to each other, age gaps can abound, or other interesting character traits but almost all of my roles that I engage in are lighthearted. Characters that absolutely have no business being thrust together always make for great stories as well. I enjoy the fun and the silly, the hot and the sticky, but I do not enjoy things typically violent or misogynistic. Anything involving Non-Con, Rape, Bondage, Pain and the darker side of things do not get my juices flowing.

Below will be a few writing prompts for Roleplays that have been bouncing around in my head. They're simply ideas and as such can be tweaked and molded to meet your needs as well if you have a slant on the scene that I hadn't thought to incorporate. These roles can be played either Short Term or Long Term deepening on how the story unfolds. I try not to set up too many parameters ahead of time and just let the story naturally develop between us as we write. Third Person is my preference for the roleplay and a moderate talent for grammar and wit are most appreciated, though I can very forgiving if the story is fun. I also enjoy writing original characters, not fandoms.

If one prompt catches your eye then send me a message and I'll be happy to iron out the finer details and get to writing.

1. Spring Break
Spring Break is known as a time for college students to blow off the pressure of the year and upcoming exams and act like absolute animals to purge stress. This works better as a one-shot or short term story, but could be adapter for long term if the ramifications of what happened during spring break was brought back to campus. Fun maneuvering of characters who do or do not know each other in or around depraved acts of debauchery could lead to some fun situations, especially with characters whom should not be hooking up. However, it is Spring Break. Who's going to know or remember??

2. Camping
Going camping is the ultimate escape to get out of the hustle and bustle of city life. Whether backpacking solo, camping with a group or just hitting up an outdoor resort for a weekend the appeal of the outdoors cannot be denied. Whether a naturist excursion or a structured summer camp is what you're looking for something about being out in nature and under the open sky makes things more exciting.

3. Movie Set TAKEN
Being an Extra on a movie set sounds like it would be a fun experience, but how much more interesting would it be if you were naked the whole time? On an impulse you answered a casting call for a large scene requiring many naked people; think the scene in the Witcher where Geralt first meets Yennifer or the Plane Orgy from Wolf of Wall Street. You'll be paired up with a random stranger for hours on end, requiring you to stay paired up just waiting for the director to call 'Action'. How do we pass that time between takes? Do we introduce each other or plan to keep is strictly anonymous? Is there an age difference or race? How far do we take the 'acting'? What are our boundaries and do we cross them? How well do we back down when the director calls 'cut'? Are we sneaky with certain activities? This plot seems rife for sneaky hijinks and two people getting to know each other quite well.

4. College Dorm
The University is such fantastic location for a roleplay. A wide variety of settings, social classes, roles and identities can be crafted all on a campus that houses a few thousand students. The dorms are always a special place. Zero privacy for hormonal co-eds packed together in close quarters, especially with lowered inhibitions could lead to some interesting situations. This may be a scene where playing multiple characters may have the best payoff, especially dealing with roommates and zero privacy the likelihood of expanded play could make for some interesting scenes for writers.

5. Festival Concert
A festival concert or rave sounds like a fun location to set up a RP. Large crowds of people packed together in hot places or in the dark of night with flashing lights, questionable substances to ingest, and almost no privacy. Getting lose in the moment here is easy enough to break down anyone's barriers.

6. What are YOU doing here?
Another idea that could be fun to play are two people who recognize each other in a situation or a location where they do not want to be recognized. Strip or Sex Club. Nude Beach or Modeling. Whatever we can think of really. How they deal with that situation sound like fun.

As always, open for discussion for any of these settings as well as any you might have yourself. Feel free to message me if you have an original idea along these lines or one that you think I might enjoy. Hope to hear from you!

- Beach
« Last Edit: June 30, 2021, 02:09:05 pm by Beachlover »

Offline BeachloverTopic starter

• Living happily on the nude beach
  • Lord
  • Enchanted
  • Laying on the beach.
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Beachlover's Summer Prompts - M for F
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2021, 02:09:43 pm »
Updated with 5 and 6, plus the taken prompt.