Caravanserai [Outdoor Facilities]

Started by Flower, February 03, 2019, 03:17:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LocusVonErich

Name: Joseph Edwards
Date | Time: 1 July 2025, 7:10 pm
Wearing: Grey swim trunks
Tagging: Olivia, Open

”That’s kinda how I am. Time’s so short, companionship is hard to come by. And I don’t necessarily regret any of it. Do I miss them sometimes? Yeah, I do.” He replied. “Not to say I’m always with someone new.” Why did this feel awkward? Goddamnit, it wasn’t like this last time! He couldn’t breathe, panic was beginning to step in.

But suddenly, an offer for a new drink came up. For the moment, the tension was broken. But, his glass was still a little bit full. Joseph would quickly finish it off and take the lead back to the bar area on the beach. “I’ll have what she’s having, please.” He said to the bartender, trying to regain his composure.

Wolfling72

Name: Tiana Thoms
Date | Time: July 1st, 2025
Wearing: See the picture.
Tagging: Open | Bumping into Kat and learning a lesson from Domino | GONE

Just as the pair were set to drift off toward another spot, a young man that Tee did know on sight sauntered up with some information that slotted the beauty into place. "Wicked Rhythm? I guess I'll have to see what the fuss is. One can never have good enough fight music." As far as Tee was concerned tha's what music was for! Getting hyped, bruising knuckles, working out. She didn't use it for contemplation or any of that sort of thing. No, music was to get the blood pumping. With that, she turned and nodded at the young man.

"Now, you? I know you. I listen to your stuff all the time. Nothing like it when I am getting ready to battle or get taped doing something utterly insane. You got just the right amount of swag." The bartender dropped off another shot and Tee turned her attention toward the young woman who had been the topic of conversation. "I hope I did not offend by lack of knowledge. Can we leave it at...I think your gorgeous and it didn't matter?"

She slammed her shot and placed the small glass upside down on the bartop before turning away. "That was my limit. I drink too much, I get stupid and I am not young enough to withstand the onslaught of what that could cost me." She wasn't well known in any biz but movies. Even so, no one needed a drunk and disorderly retired MMA champion acting an asshole in public. Best to know one's limits...and Tee did. Finally, she gave a nod to both of her companions and turned to head off, alone. "Nice ta meetcha both. Hopefully, I'll see ya around."

Moments later, she was gone.
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

Elizabeth Ecsed

Name: Elizabeth Staunton
Date | Time: July 1, 2025, 7pm ish
Wearing: , leather case for a decently large camera with an attached section for a sketch pad and pencils. Using her 5'5 walking staff of a silvery wood. Sandals
Tagging:  Becky/ Kat, musclelady Open.

For a brief moment, Elizabeth read more into the offer then could have possibly been intended.. words in Becky land didn't have quite the same meaning they did to the rest of the world. I wonder if we would work as a couple... It was hard to say, there were a lot of answers in both the yes and no columns of that equation. Becky was an incredibly nice person, and they got along well for the most part. But they had deep personality differences, different attitudes and their feelings about things like clubs and parties would probably be difficult to overcome. It was an entirely moot point of course, since Becky would have to be a lot more explicit and clear if she was hinting at anything other than some sort of spinster pact. Chuckling,  Elizabeth nodded. "Sounds like a plan. Tell you what, if I'm single at 50, I'll come live with you and can yell at the kids to get off your lawn for you. Do you still live in that cute little house that looks like it's wearing a hat?"

Keeping a small smile on her face, the redhead watched as the plate was filled, perfectly happy to be spoiled and let the stronger willed Becky have her way. Elizabeth would always be incredibly self-sufficient, but a little pampering did help. Snagging a glass of fresh fruit juice for herself, she let her friend carry the plate, stepping carefully behind the vibrant woman. The artist had no qualms about sitting shoulder to shoulder with her friend, no matter how much the impressive cleavage could be distracting. "Ooohh thief!" She teased, without any heat or care in her voice. There was plenty of food on the plate, enough for them to both get at minimum a decent snack. "Everything is so lovely here..."

Nibbling on her fruit treats, Elizabeth found her attention held by Katrielle, rock star, beautiful and yet another black outfit. I wonder if she packed any colors? I know people teased me for having packed nothing but different color long sleeves on the first trip, but at least I had different colors...  still, the younger woman was definitely intriguing, and if they got to that point, the redhead wanted to trace that tattoo with her fingertips. Watching the cool woman fumble with the guitar case was really cute, causing more giggles. She'd have to do some research, figure out just how famous a star she was planning on flirting with.

Flower

Saffron Beach became livelier by the second as carefree guests crowded onto its sandy shores. Already, people busied themselves with the various offerings littered throughout the area. Some partook in board games, making up rules as they went or changing established ones to amp up the stakes. Others migrated to nearby tables and partook in scrumptious bite-sized hor oeuvres. The mood was friendly, filled with warm laughter and music, which enhanced the party rather than dominated it with loudness.

About fifteen minutes after the official start time, a middle-aged, brunette woman attempted to capture everyone’s attention by waving her hands. She then spoke into a wireless microphone attached to her blue and black Caravanserai uniform.

“Can you guys hear me?” She grimaced when her voice projected louder than intended. After adjusting the settings, she attempted a second time. “How about now? Yeah. That’s much better.” She flashed those listening to her a wide grin. “Thank you all showing up tonight. Lots of adventures await you on the islands, but we’d like to tempt you into one that’s familiar. Our main games tonight are Limbo and Water Baloon Dodgeball.”

She clapped her hands to build up excitement. The announcer then moved to where other attendants had set up the stick for Limbo.

“The rules for Limbo are simple. Lean back!” The music briefly changed to Fat Joe, playing the chorus of his popular song Lean back. “And dance your way under the pole.” The attendant demonstrated with ease. “But!” She made her way back over to the other side. “If you’re in the middle of dancing under and the music stops, you stop! Hold that position until the music comes back on. If you fall, you’re out! The last person standing wins a hundred dollar gift card to one of our lovely boutiques here on the island AND a private dinner for two cooked by one of our world-famous chefs.”

She took a deep breath and then continued, “Now, our other game is a favorite! Water balloon dodgeball. Brings back a lot of memories, huh?” Some people laughed. “We play this as guests against employees. I’ll let you guys know that we….” She pointed to the employees. “Have a bit of a winning streak. So you better bring your A-game if you intend to dethrone us. Rules are simple. Employees will be on one side of the beach, and guests will be on the other. Balloons will be placed at the center. At the sound of the whistle, rush to the center and grab as many balloons that you can, and then let’em rip at your opponents. Once you’re hit, you’re out! For the entire team that wins, your first round of drinks at Calpyso’s is free. The last person standing gets a free massage.”

RedPhoenix

Name: Becky Washington
Wearing: As Pictured
Tagging: Elizabeth, Water Balloon Peoples, Open!

"Yes!" Becky exclaimed with glee as Elizabeth remembered her house and the big roof that looked like a big hat over it. "Isn't it adorable?" She stole a cashew off the redhead's place and popped it in her mouth, grinning at the accusations that flew her way as she got to glancing about the beach. "It really is." She said wistfully, her eyes flitting back to Elizabeth with a smile. She leaned in and impetuously planted a quick little kiss on the woman's cheek. "I'm really glad you're here!" She said, giving the woman another quick squeeze of a hug before she pulled away, following the girl's eyes over to Katrielle.

Becky raised her eyebrows and grinned. Oooh la la. "Go talk to her." She said, giving Elizabeth's backside an encouraging pinch. Becky had her own distraction to address, and she bounced to her feet to do so.

"Me me me me!" She called out when the water balloon challenge was announced. She turned around to give Elizabeth a grin and a mocking stern - "Oh and eat that!" as if she was the girl's mom and had to tell her or she'd go hungry.

She then bounded carefree to the water balloon game, scooping up one in each hand she grinned her playfully evil grin. "Okay I know you didn't expect me to join so eagerly, BUT, the last time there was a water balloon fight around me all the balloons somehow came my way." She glared at some of the nearby folks knowingly. "And I've wanted payback ever since. But since they aren't here, whoever is on the other team will have to do!"

With her intentions of vengeance announced, Becky tossed a water balloon from one hand to the other menacingly. Oops she'd forgotten she was already holding one. "Ah!" She quickly formed her arms into a cradle and let it drop into there, holding it against her chest she breathed a sigh of relief and went back to attempting to look intimidating, failing, and also attempting to hold back a giggle, and also failing.

She turned to the gathered guests and made her best puppy dog eyes. "C'mon y'all don't make me do this by myself!"
Apologies & Absences | Ons & Offs
I move the stars for no one.

Gannameade

Name: Apollo Daedalus King
Tagging: Becky, Elizabeth, Water Balloon Peoples, Open!

Apollo had cleaned up in his room and was moving about to get his bearing.  He couldn’t turn his phone off completely but the volume was definitely going on vibrate for this particular trip.  He had seen the others and some familiar faces, he both recognize and wanted to see again.  He stopped to get a quick snack as he walked.  He smirked when he saw Elizabeth, she was over there with Becky to which his younger redheaded sister probably still carried a torch for.  He couldn’t blame her at ALL, he found himself glancing over at Ms. Washington even when they weren’t together last time.  If nothing else he knew the caramel woman had a good heart, so the charities she was involved with he had no problems donating too at all.  He didn’t head over that way not wanting to disturb their moment.   

It was the finishing of his cone and his competitiveness that brought him to this particular water balloon challenge.  He smirked as she spoke of her last water altercation.  He couldn’t help but chuckle.  “I wonder why?!?”  He didn’t really wonder he knew why others might have wanted her to be more…wet.  “So is this what you want Ms….Becky?”  He said they knew each other well enough that he dispensed with the formalities.  He rolled his shoulders as if he were going into a fighting match instead.

“You are unprepared for the things I am going to do to you!” He spoke as he moved to another spot and prepared to begin.  There was this, paintball and dodgeball of which he was pretty good at, he could have even been pro, if there was such a thing.

“Well Becky with the good hair…” He winked with a wicked smile upon his dark features, ‘yes it should be illegal to be that gorgeous!!’ He thought once more.

Wolfling72

Name: Tiana Thoms
Wearing: See the picture.
Tagging: Open | Getting distracted by Becky and noticing Apollo | Brief mention of Domino and Kat

Tee had walked away from the two performers, her head dipped low in thought as she wandered. She'd never been that good with her words. She wasn't built for conversation, not really. She was action-oriented at the best of times and this was decidedly NOT the best of times. A new place, new people? Yeah, words weren't gonna be her forte', Still, she listened to the various conversations and laughter, all while padding toward what seemed to be a water balloon fight in the making.

Immediately she saw Becky and almost everything she'd thought on the ferry came back in gloriously profound ridiculousness. Had the woman known she was going to come out and stop all breathing people everywhere with the way she looked? Geesh, built like a damned brown Jessica Rabbit, for true! That would have been enough to make her take up a post on the sidelines, just to watch her get wet but sweet Lord, who was that glorious confection of chocolate godhood? He was built to last and as deeply sinful to look at as he probably was to taste.

Tee stood there and blinked rapidly, her gaze shifting back and forth between the competitors. Hell, she had nowhere to be. Maybe she'd join in? At the very least, she could watch others get wet...

O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

RedPhoenix

Tagging: Apollo, Open!

A voice called to her, a hero rose to the challenge, a voice that...knew her? Becky set the balloons down and turned, with an eager smile and - "No way!" She squealed for joy, seeing exactly the Cara alum that could help her out the most right now! "Apollo!" She raised both hands for a double high five enthusiastically slapping her hands against his with glee. "Just when I was hoping for a white knight I get a black King!" She laughed, showing that yes, she did remember his last name, and yes, she did have a completely cheezy sense of humor for anyone who didn't realize it yet. "Oh this other team is so done!" She grinned for joy, bouncing eagerly from one leg to another trying to match his 'getting ready to right' moves. She only kept it up for a few seconds before she was laughing too hard to keep going. "Oh it's good to see you babe." She grinned, "C'mere!" She opened her arms for a hug!

Gannameade

Tagging: Becky, Tiana, Water Balloon Peoples, Open!

Becky squealing for him was akin to hitting the lottery, he smirked.  "WAY!" He was glad to have finished his ice cream cone or he might have dropped it...for her, he never wasted food!  The high five was welcomed as well as her remembering his name.  He smiled at the cheesy reference.  "If I were a true King I'd be able to sweep you off yo' feet."  He gave a light smile, the reference showed she really did remember him, last name and all.  "The gods have spoken."  He wiggled his eyes brows.  He watched her she hadn't changed a bit, he didn't stare but it was hard not to enjoy even the subtle motions of Ms. Becky Washington.  When she began exercising like him he paused and watched her as it didn't seem like she had done so or a bit.  "Really Becky?"  He chuckled and shook his head before she too began laughing.

"It is better to see you.  How have you been God feels like forever ago.  I know I gave you my card you couldn't keep in touch with a tadpole!!"  He started before she offered a hug.  Last time they were together this was as far as things had gotten.  Sure he would have loved...killed for more but then her dance card was too full!  But still when they parted he hugged her kissing her goodbye this time it was a greeting of someone he had truly missed as he kissed her neck again holding her tightly, enjoying how she felt in his arms before putting her down. 

"Still that mover and shaker I see?"  He said just before looking up and spotting the other cocoa goddess in the distance, with the most fabulous abs he had ever seen on a woman that he didn't help to make.  Her hair was....DAMN! "You two go to the same stylist?  And don't give me that juices and berries crap either."  He said as he stuck his tongue out at her.  "You think wonder woman will join...nevermind."  Shy had never been his thing, he had been shot down by supermodels and Becky so everything was up!

"Hey Power Woman, you gonna join us or you just admiring the view!"  He yelled over the wind and waves, it wasn't much but enough that he wanted her to hear him. 

"Its a free win!  The justice league over here could use the extra muscle."  He teased making sure she knew he was admiring the view as well.  'Damn she was fine even from this distance.'  He thought as he swallowed so he didn't drool like he nearly did with Becky the first time he laid eyes on her at the speed dating table.  'This much chocolate loveliness in one place for him...this was going to be a great vacation.'  He smiled, he was tempted to wink, but this far no, but he was sure she would see his devilish, taunting white smile.  She just looked like she was competitive and if she didn't have anyone to go against she was her own biggest challenger.  He could tell being who he was as well.  He had hired a lot of people just like her.

He looked again at Becky.  "Knock off any more cheerleaders lately?"  He did wink at Becky since she was standing right here after all.

RedPhoenix

Tagging: Apollo, Tiana, Open! (mentioning Elizabeth)

Becky laughed and had no choice but to nod in agreement as Apollo mentioned how bad she was at keeping up with people. "Guilty." She admitted. There was more to it than that of course, but there wasn't much time to have that conversation as they were trying to assemble a killer water balloon fight team!

"Wonder Woman?" She asked with a laugh. "You know I met a girl on the way over that - " she turned and followed Apollo's eyes to yes, that exact woman. "Wonder Woman!" She yelled out, waving, then realized what she'd said. "Tee!" She corrected, laughing and beckoning her over happily, pressing her hands together in a prayer and giving Tiana the most pleading set of eyes she could.

"She's does stunts." She whispered to Apollo. "How hot is that?" She whispered, "Oh hey, what's MMA? Tell me quick before she gets here." 

At the mention of the cheerleader Becky slapped Apollo's arm playfully and snapped "Hush!" With a nervous glance around as if he'd just mentioned that time she robbed a bank. "How did you even know about - " but of course the answer was obvious. "Ooooh Elizabeth." Becky mocked anger. She obviously wasn't really upset. Still, she looked for her friend to glare at but of course couldn't spot her in the crowd. "Oh must be nice being so tiny you can hide behind thin air." She grumped, but just for a moment before turning her smile back to Tee and trying to hit the woman with every ounce of 'please come play with us' power she had!

Gannameade

Tagging: Becky, Tiana, Water Balloon Peoples, Open!

Apollo knew he and Becky would catch up at some point, they had a strange chemistry that he couldn’t put his finger on, but he would.  Even though he was more than happy to just hang with her as well.  He kept track of her…cause he kept an eye on his money and his donations.  Only his sister’s spending he didn’t watch like a hawk…but he kept track of that too as he was still CEO and it wouldn’t do good for him or the stockholders to not be able to say where the coins were!  That would let someone else come in and report to his parents that he was running the business into the ground…yet it had all but tripled in revenue under him and his sister.  He threatened to leave once and his sister almost shot him…for reals!!  Liz saved him cause she was there, though. 

When Becky called her Wonder Woman too! He laughed!  In another life, Becky would have been his woman or very, very good friends cause they were too much alike not to be.  The fact that she easily connected those dots so quick and easy was priceless.

“Tee?!?  Wait, you know Caramel-made flesh???”  He looked over at her and stopped that particular path of question…this was Becky after all, most people made sure Becky knew them cause…yeah!

“She is a stunt woman…I need to make up a movie quick!  Very, very hot!!  Mixed Martial Arts…I practice it…why?  Don’t tell me she does that too?  Be still my heart.”  He teased…partially, ‘cause Becky was right…DAMN, that was HOT!!’  Thinking.

“I am not going to block you, your safe!  I said I was thinking about you and your face popped up with some lovely honey in Nawlins so you seemed to be the ‘Belle of the ball’  wherever! I am just glad you weren’t on Bourbon Street flashing…you weren’t were you?!?  Unless that was where you grabbed her attention, then I understand.”  He stuck his tongue out at her. 

“Ok, maybe Liz mentioned it too.” He wiggled his eyebrows. 

“I like mine a bit thicker and shapely.” He watched her plead and give doe eyes to Wonder…Tee!  Looking her over she could be the rest of his alphabet too beside the ‘T’.  He licked his lips cause they felt dry, not cause he thought she was on the menu.  Given his luck lately, he was more than likely not on hers, but it would be fun to enjoy the show between her and Becky and have bragging rights of being water balloon champs to boot.