The WYSIWYG editor seems to have disappeared on me?

Started by susiesparkle, September 13, 2013, 06:06:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

susiesparkle

Is it down for maintenance? I can remember most BBCode from my head anyway, but it *really* helps to have the buttons when I'm tired.

I'm using Firefox 23.0 on Ubuntu 13.04 and it worked pretty much up until today my time.
RP Slots Available: 3 as at 5 Jul 2020
A's and A's UPDATED | On's & Offs | RP Ideas
I prefer feminine pronouns. Thanks!~ <3

Open to new RPs. Leaning subby Preferring F/F pairings..

Rogue

I am not having any issues at this point. You still having issues?

susiesparkle

Quote from: Rogue of TimeyWimey Stuff on September 13, 2013, 06:30:05 AM
I am not having any issues at this point. You still having issues?

seems to be working fine on my phone, which is *also* using Firefox (mobile FF actually is a pretty nice browser).

very strange indeed.

susiesparkle

It's still not working for me in FF, but works fine in Chrome (version 29.0.1547.57), same OS.

Really... bizarre.

Oniya

Are you seeing other graphics on E, such as badges and avatars?  (long-shot possibility went through my head)
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Ember Star

I'm on a phone, but still. Opera Mini does not show the code buttons while my stock browser and Dolphin do. I think it depends on browser and setting.
"One thing you who had secure or happy childhoods should understand about those of us who did not, we who control our feelings, who avoid conflicts at all costs or seem to seek them, who are hypersensitive, self-critical, compulsive, workaholic, and above all survivors, we're not that way from perversity. And we cannot just relax and let it go. We've learned to cope in ways you never had to." ~Author, Piers Anthony

susiesparkle

Quote from: Ember Star on September 13, 2013, 11:37:57 PM
I'm on a phone, but still. Opera Mini does not show the code buttons while my stock browser and Dolphin do. I think it depends on browser and setting.

I don't use the phone UI on the phone, I use the desktop UI.

And yeah, it's only the editor that's not showing up. Everything else is showing okay. I am running NoScript and Adblock, but I've got those allowing pretty much everything for E. It was working perfectly fine until yesterday, so I don't know exactly what's going on.

I do get some weirdness on various forums on this box, so it's not exactly the first time I've seen this sort of thing. I don't *think* I've got a virus or worm (I'm on Linux, after all, it's highly unlikely as there are few such things for linux).