Something Wicked This Way Comes [WoD, Up to NC-E, Seeking F]

Started by TheVillain, January 08, 2011, 03:05:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

I'm looking for a solo-WoD RP, ideally in system but I'll settle for in feel alone.

And this time it's a simple hook for a simple idea.

--------------------------

Despite rumors to the contrary, Steven Cooper is not an idiot. True, he's not particularly smart but he's not particularly stupid either. He knows that for the most part he's unremarkable in any real way save one, that his physical attractiveness and sexual endowment are both good enough to get work as an actor in low-budget adult films under the stage name of "Johnny Piston". They aren't great, and definitely not enough to excel in the work- just "good enough". He knows this won't last but really doesn't see a whole lot along the lines of options.

But something has happened to him. He has just woken up in a cheap hotel room he doesn't remember checking into. Checking the date on his watch, he's discovered that not only does he not remember checking into the hotel room but he doesn't remember anything that's happened over the last three weeks.

Not only that, but he's just discovered that there are two dead women in the hotel room with him, and he's not human anymore. . .

-------------------
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.