Camp Half-Blood (Started; seeking more players!)

Started by Ariel, June 23, 2014, 03:33:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rave

Quote from: persephone325 on July 02, 2014, 10:45:27 PM
So I just got done watching Sea of Monsters again, and I cannot shake the urge to join this game now.

I'll have a character up soon, hopefully. I just have to think of a background and stuff. lol

I'm literally watching that right now  :P

persephone325

Quote from: Rave on July 02, 2014, 10:48:45 PM
I'm literally watching that right now  :P

XD

I....forgot what I was gonna say. I was too busy staring at your avatar. :P
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Rave

Quote from: persephone325 on July 02, 2014, 10:53:49 PM
XD

I....forgot what I was gonna say. I was too busy staring at your avatar. :P

Well unfortunately, he's not a camper, but I have two of those that might get you staring all these same  ;)

MasterOfMyFate

*Making severe eye contact with Artemis camp*.... I'm making one. Now.
"Arrows through your heart."
Master ON/OFF

Ariel

* Ariel forbids all mention of those terrible movies in her threads

>_>

Pers, join!

And MasterOMF, just remember, no males. And females that hate men and aren't directly descended from Artemis, please. :-*
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

persephone325

Quote from: Ariel on July 02, 2014, 11:23:30 PM

>_>

Pers, join!

And MasterOMF, just remember, no males. And females that hate men and aren't directly descended from Artemis, please. :-*

I enjoyed the movies. But I won't talk about them as per your wish. ^^

Hopefully it won't take me too long to come up with a background. Daughter of Demeter. Anyone surprised? :P
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Rave

Quote from: persephone325 on July 02, 2014, 11:43:15 PM
I enjoyed the movies. But I won't talk about them as per your wish. ^^

Hopefully it won't take me too long to come up with a background. Daughter of Demeter. Anyone surprised? :P

I bet she'll be fun at parties :P

persephone325

Quote from: Rave on July 02, 2014, 11:47:48 PM
I bet she'll be fun at parties :P

XD Possibly... ;)
I don't know.

MasterOfMyFate

Quote from: Ariel on July 02, 2014, 11:23:30 PM

>_>

Pers, join!

Bah! No males?! *takes a look at the Wiki*

I see... so instead of being a child of Artemis, I am only capable of making a Hunter of Artemis?
Master ON/OFF

persephone325

Hey, Ariel. Does being "claimed" by your god/goddess parent have any impact on anything? And if a character starts out unclaimed, is there a possibility that they can become claimed during the course of the game?
I don't know.

Aiden

Quote from: MasterOfMyFate on July 03, 2014, 12:08:22 AM
Bah! No males?! *takes a look at the Wiki*

I see... so instead of being a child of Artemis, I am only capable of making a Hunter of Artemis?

I don't know how Ariel will play it BUT

All Hunters of Artemis are like demigod special forces, They tend to their goddess and travel where they wish and hunt what they want. They rarely go and stay at camp. They remain youthful as long as they remain chaste and tend to hate boys, even being around them. Since she is a virgin goddess, she does not have her own kids, but if a demigod of another god/des wishes to take her oath, she embraces them as one of her own.

Quote from: persephone325 on July 03, 2014, 12:12:26 AM
Hey, Ariel. Does being "claimed" by your god/goddess parent have any impact on anything? And if a character starts out unclaimed, is there a possibility that they can become claimed during the course of the game?

It impacts on where you live.

If you are unclaimed, you live with a bunch of unsorted kids in the Herme's cabin (god of travelers).

You still have the skills of your respective parent, but until you do something to prove yourself tp him/her, you will not be claimed.

ATM in the canon

Percy went to Olympus and demanded the gods keep a better eye on their kids. Believing no kids should go unclaimed and stuff. So IC, there is a sudden influx of new campers arriving.

I'm pretty sure you will be able to be claimed at a later point IC, a few people are playing unclaimed children. They don't have it so bad, if you are unclaimed but are in a cabin with few demigods, you end up sitting by yourself at meals, living in your own cabin, etc.

MasterOfMyFate

So where would I put the son of Apollo then if I still wanted to do an archer character?
Master ON/OFF

Juggtacular

He'd be in Hermes cabin until Apollo claimed him. Unless you have him claimed already, then he'd just be in the Apollo cabin.

Kokaine

I'm interested. Pondering a daughter of Ares or a possibly a Hunter of Artemis.

Question though, are the Amazons immortal in the series or could my daughter of Ares have an Amazon mother? Nvm. Found the answer.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Ariel

Not accepting new RPs

Kokaine

Should have a daughter of Ares sent to you a little later :)
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

My O/Os

Aiden

Daughter of Ares...well that is hot.

Need to check with my Marcus on how he feels about sexing up his sister...  >:)

Kokaine

Hehe... ::)

If I could decide on a face claim I'd have this in by now xD

My O/Os

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Kokaine on July 04, 2014, 12:24:15 AM
Hehe... ::)

If I could decide on a face claim I'd have this in by now xD

Noms on de Koka~ No worries you always pick such yummy models.

Rave

Oh I'm sure Ezra is not going to have any problem admiring a daughter of Ares, sister or not >_> Their potential in bed is quite the hook.

Kokaine

Question: For the minor gods, you say the cabins aren't available until after 1000 posts so does that mean children of those gods are not being accepted or just that they won't have their own cabin?

My O/Os

Aeryn Zaher

Hmn... I wanted to make a child of Hestia, but she's one of the perma-virgins. My second choice is a lesser goddess, but she isn't on your list. Should I just start over altogether?

Ariel

Quote from: Kokaine on July 04, 2014, 04:11:00 PM
Question: For the minor gods, you say the cabins aren't available until after 1000 posts so does that mean children of those gods are not being accepted or just that they won't have their own cabin?

They aren't available at all. :-)

Quote from: Aeryn Zaher on July 04, 2014, 05:57:17 PM
Hmn... I wanted to make a child of Hestia, but she's one of the perma-virgins. My second choice is a lesser goddess, but she isn't on your list. Should I just start over altogether?

Yes, please do.

Both of you stick with us till 1000 IC posts and you'll have whatever demigod you desire, within reason. ;) 52/1000 -- almost there! (kind of)
Not accepting new RPs

Kokaine

Hmmm... alright. *scraps the child of Hecate*

My O/Os

Aeryn Zaher

~Files Demijan away for later~

I'll look over your acceptable 11 and see what I can come up with.