2 Single men, can be any age,
Footmen

Female Characters:
Wife of a married couple, guests of the Henshaws
1 Single woman, can be any age
Maids

THE SETTING
It is the year of our Lord 1879. 
Queen Victoria has been on the Throne of Great Britain for 42 years. 
Great Britain is a country that rules most of the known World.

Lord and Lady Henshaw are one of the wealthiest couples in the country.  They own a large and unique mansion nestled in the heart of Surrey, an hours carriage ride from the Capitol. 

They are well known for their weekend entertainments.  The high and mighty crave an invite to such weekends, only a select few will ever find an invitation delivered to them. 

On the morning of Monday June 17th livered lads knocked at the doors of the rich and famous. The fortunate ones are invited to attend this weekend from 7pm Friday evening to 11am Monday.  They are requested for a weekend of “Frivolous Fun” in other words debauchery of the worst kind.

Lord and Lady Henshaw would be in attendance, hosting the event.  A full staff would see to their every needs.

GAME DETAILS
This game is going to involve a manner of themes, the mansion is in the country, there might be some bestiality. 
I am thinking some group threads, some individual threads.
The weekend will begin with a sumptuous feast. 
I will plan other things for the weekend.
Possible happenings:
A woman hunt
A sexual auction
A Masked Ball

CHARACTERS WANTED
Lord Darcy Henshaw - PigPin
Lady Constance Henshaw – Kaz
Lord Andrew Henshaw - PrinceTruhan
Son (21)
Lady Raven Henshaw - Daughter - Persephone
Daughter - Christa McGinn
Lady Willow Henshaw - Niece - Persephone
Couple 1
Couple 2
Earl of Surrey (Arthur Merryweather) - Pigpin
Lord Robert? - DS2K
Lord Archibald Greymore - dapoet
Mrs Abigail Roberts (Widow) - Siereis
Single Woman 2
Single woman 3

Butler - Luphawk
Housekeeper
Maids
Chloe - Foxyoni
Ethel - Kaz
Footmen

You can play two characters.
The characters can be a mix of Dominant, submissive. 
This isn't a BDSM based game so open to any character types.
Expect all sorts of sexual content, BDSM, D/s, EX, NC, BON
I do not see this game containing Incest, but anything is a possibility.

CHARACTER SHEET
Name:

Role:
Son/Daughter/Couple/single/Staff

Sexuality:

Appearance:
Please include a brief description and an image

Background:

Characters Likes:

Ons/Offs:

Anything Else:

CHARACTER SHEET

[b]Name:[/b]

[b]Age:[/b]

[b]Role:[/b]
Son/Daughter/Couple/single/Staff

[b]Sexuality:[/b]

[b] Appearance:[/b]
Please include a brief description and an image
[b]Background:[/b]

[b]Characters Likes:[/b]

[b]Ons/Offs:[/b]

[b]Anything Else:[/b]

ANYTHING ELSE
Looking for two other GMs
Ideas and suggestions
Writers who enjoy a bit of debauchery
Themes are up to the individual players, please check their O/Os

Interested players
GaGa88

THREADS
OOC

Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

luphawk

This dose look interesting (and I like the house BTW), thanks for the heads up.
current statues:  looking
my ideas / my f-list

Foxy DeVille

I have an idea for a maid...

CHARACTER SHEET
Name: Chloe

Role: Staff

Sexuality: Straight but see Background

Appearance:  Chloe is a pretty young French woman with dark hair and eyes. She is petite and slim, her beasts are small and she has a perky ass. While Chloe has previously worn a standard maid's inform, she has been given a special outfit for the weekend...

Background: Chloe comes from an impoverished family in France. Having only limited skills, she moved to England to find work as a maid, knowing that some wealthy families see having foreign help as a sign of status. She eventually found work for the Henshaws. After a few months, Chloe received word that her family's situation had grown dire so she stole some silverware to sell. Alas, she was caught. To keep her badly-needed job, Chloe agreed to be completely servile for the weekend festivities. The poor girl has never been at one of these events and has no idea what she is in for.

Characters Likes: Chloe is rather innocent sexually and is easily shocked. Then again, her opinion doesn't really matter.

Ons/Offs: Anal, watersports, fisting, piercings, breast torture, incest, beatings, bestiality, public humiliation, forced bisexuality, choking/Honestly I'll at least consider just about anything

Anything Else: If you want to be really merciless, Chloe is the girl for you.

kaz

Name:
Lady Constance Henshaw

Role:
Lady of the House
Sexuality:
Bisexual
Appearance:
Standing at 5'7 Constance is not a beautiful woman but she
is attractive. Her hair is brown and her eyes a deep green  She
is slim and has ample breasts which she enjoys flaunting.
Background:
Born into a wealthy family Constance was raised as a perfect lady. Her husband was
selected for her by her parents, a match that benefited both families.  Although to begin with neither partner cared for the other. Sex was brutal, but surprisingly Constance enjoys the rough, harsh side of sex.  The family came as was expected, raised by servants and nannies.
The weekends started five years ago, giving lord and Lady Henshaw a reason to explore sex with
those they enjoyed being with.
Characters Likes:
Forced Sex
Bondage
Domination and submission
Orgies
Being hunted
Ons/Offs:
ONs
Anal
Fistings
Bondage
BDSM
Gang USe
Rape
Knife play
Breast torture
See my O/O's for more
OFFs
Bodily Functions
Excessive blood
Gore
Death
Anything Else:
I would like to see her used hard by a
group of men.
To see her raped for real.
[/font][/size]
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

kaz

Foxy - I love Chloe shes accepted

A few more characters needed and I'll get some threads up.

GaGa88

I'm interested. Can have something up on Monday sometime. :)
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

AribethAmkiir

I'm interested.  I'll make a character sheet sometime today (after I study, or maybe during a study break).

Siereis

Interested as well, though do you expect us to have 'real life' pictures of our characters? Or would 'anime style' be fine?

Additionally, will someone be the designated GM or is it totally free realm?

luphawk

Quote from: Siereis on September 08, 2012, 03:20:13 PM
Interested as well, though do you expect us to have 'real life' pictures of our characters? Or would 'anime style' be fine?

Additionally, will someone be the designated GM or is it totally free realm?
She is GMing and looking for 2 more to help.

I’m working on something else at the moment but I’ll get on this after that.
my ideas / my f-list

PigPin

Name: Lord Darcy Henshaw

Role: Lord of the House

Sexuality: Bisexual

Appearance: Lord Darcy stand at 6’ tall.  His brown hair has a slight curl to it.  He has powerful brown eyes.  His is quite in shape.

Background:
Born into a wealthy family.  His father left him everything on his death bed. The circumstances of his father’s passing still remain a mystery.  He has hand picked by Constances family.  Her fathers sought to provide for his daughter but benefit from it.  The Henshaws controls most of the resources in this part of the country.  This won’t happen with a Henshaw’s say so.  It was a dry and cold at first.  They were distant.   He saw his wife as just a useful toy.  Though he was married, it didn’t stop Darcy from seeing others.   Over time he’s grown to love his family but his does have his favorite and express it .
Characters Likes:
Open to most
Being in charge.

Ons/Offs:
ONs
Open to most things
OFFs
Anal Fistings
Anilingus
Gore
Death
Scat
Anything Else:
He’s the man of the house…don’t forget it.
Open to other connections.

@Kaz: If you need/want another to be lord I can create someone else.

Siereis

((Tell me if I need to find a different image to use since this is anime and not a 'real world' image.))

Name:  Abigail Roberts

Role:  Single Woman

Sexuality:Bisexual (though lacks much experience)

Appearance:

Abigail is considered quite a beautiful girl, especially given her background as a commoner.  She has long blonde hair that easily reaches to just below her rear with long bangs that cover the front of her face.  She has creamy, pale looking soft skin.  The girl has simple blue eyes which always seems quite curious.  The girl is slender in build, though has a surprisingly large bust given her stature.  She considers her legs the most attractive part of her and has quite cute feet.  She can usually be seen wearing a corset and a simple dress that does not look overly fancy.

Background: Abigail grew up the child of a poor blacksmith and house maid.  She knew few earthy delights in her early years and grew up being rather humble.  However, all of this changed on her 18th birthday when a nobleman encountered her while she was making horse shoe deliveries to customer's homes.  The nobleman that she encountered fell rather hard in love for her and because of her social status, once the man proposed to her, Abigail eagerly accepted. 

Her entire life changed from one of neediness and dirtiness to one of spender and grace.  However, Abigail was slow to adapt to her new life and has kept many of the same habits she had back from the poor village where she grew up.  The man she was married to ended up being an adviser to the king, so he rarely had time for her, letting her stay locked up in his massive house by herself for days at a time.  Additionally, Abigail and her husband's sexual life was nearly non existing because of his job, but she remained a rather happy wife and allowed the man to have his way with her occasionally (though they never did anything other than the missionary position).

Her life remained like this for the next two years, until suddenly and without reason, the nobleman died.  Abigail became the sole inheritor of the house and money that her ex-husband had owned.  It has been a year since her husband died and Abigail has overcome her grieving process (though let's be honest..it didn't take her that long), and she is currently a single woman with more money than she knows what to do with.  Upon being invited to the Henshaw's weekend party, the girl quickly accepted and is eager to meet them.  She doesn't exactly know what is planned for the party, but she suspects it will be a fine place to socialize and network with other people of her status.

Characters Likes: Feeling a part of the social elite, learning the customs of other people

Ons/Offs:
ONS: Pretty much anything including -  being used, multiple partners, messy sex, forceful encounters, large penetration, etc etc..
OFFS: Few limits - vore, direct blackmail, mindcontrol, transformation (of herself)

Anything Else:  Abigail leans on the sexual side of submissive, though don't expect her to simple submit with little force...she has a backbone.

kaz

PigPin - Colin Firth Yum, he is very much the ideal man for this role.  Accepted

Siereis - I like her, shes going to be interested.  I dont mind the Anime image, if you could find a face shot that is what youw ant that would be great for the character page.  Accepted

GMing, I'll be the main one, I have a far bit of experience.  I would really like to see a Butler.  But great start, we'll give things another day or two and see who else appears.  We will begin with a welcome feast on Friday.

The maids are actually going to be used as serving platters, naked on the table with the food served on them.  Could be an interesting time :)

kaz

Some information on two important characters needed

The Butler - A man who knows everything that happens in the House.  Works closely with his Lordship.  He is strictly Dominant, he is a man of high standards and swift discipline

The Housekeeper - A woman who works closely with the Butler. She knows everything that takes place under the roof.  She is firm, strong willed and takes no nonsense.

These two could be married, but they will use the servants as they desire.

kaz

If people wish to play more than one character that is allowed.

I am probably going to take the Housekeeper if theres no interest.

AribethAmkiir

I'd like to reserve the daughter's role, if at all possible.

PigPin

I would ask for the butler (have a good idea for him) but probably needs to be another player.  Probably is the Lord's go to guy for information, good and bad.

luphawk

I’m considering the butler role myself.  I might do that and one of the single males.
my ideas / my f-list

kaz

I think you would be perfect at the Butler Luphawk.

PigPin you should make another Lord, either single or part of a couple.  Hopefully we'll get some more ladies over the next day or two.

persephone325

Interested. :)

Name: Miku Henshaw

Role:
Niece

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance:
If the picture doesn't fit because she's Asian, I could change it.
Willow's hair is a bit longer than in the picture and her eyes are green. She is a petite 5' 1" and has a slender frame.

Background: Willow is the niece of the Lord and Lady. She has been to their castle many times and is treated like one of their own. Her father met her mother in Japan and they fell in love and decided to have a family. She was the only child they had, and they loved her dearly. Willow knows she was born into royalty and did not earn any of it. She is a humble girl and very kind. She is quite innocent and is easy to befriend because of it.

Characters Likes: Anything to to with nature and animals.

Ons/Offs: How To Please A Goddess

Anything Else:

• No scat whatsoever!
  • Strongly against beastiality.
  • Will help GM if needed.
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

PigPin

Name: Earl of Surrey  Arthur Merryweather

Role: Single or Couple (open)

Appearance: The Earl stands at 5’11’’ tall.  His dark blonde hair is moderately curly.  He has lustful blue eyes.

Background:
He grew up in Surrey.   He took on the Earl-ship at the age of eighteen.  While away at college, the Henshaw came to Surrey.  When the Earl came back, he met with Lord Henshaw.  It was clear the Lord Henshaw was a force to recon.  The dominant male Henshaw assert his power over the Earl.  Earl wasn’t left out in the cold.  The man profited along with Lord Henshaw.  The Earl turns a blind eye to shady dealings with the man. 

Characters Likes:
Being the submissive
Ons/Offs:
ONs
Open to most things
OFFs
Anal Fistings
Anilingus
Gore
Death
Scat
Anything Else:
Looks dominate but is very submissive
Gets angry if he is looked down about not being born into money
OPEN to suggestions.

GaGa88

I'm out of town right now so can't get a character sheet up, but am thinking my girl up. Will have something up on Monday night :)
You took my sadness out of context
At the Mariner's apartment complex
I ain't no candle in the wind
I'm the bolt, the lightning, the thunder
Kind of girl who's gonna make you wonder
Who you are and who you been.

DS2K

Name: Robert Smith

Role: Single male

Appearance: 6 foot, handsome, Short black hair, dark brown eyes

Background: Perfect gentleman, has a very shady past, doesn't like to be questioned about how he got into money.         

Characters Likes: Charming the ladies, and taking advantage of helpless ladies (bondage, fondling)

Ons/Offs: Profile On/Off List

Anything Else: If you have to many single males, I'll have a go at the footman
                        Willing to help run the story if the GM need help
                        Not a Paragraph poster
<a href="https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=26009">Profile On/Off List[/url]
---
                Ferengi Rules of Acquisition:
                         Number 76:
            Every once in a while, declare peace,
          It confuses the hell out of your enemies.

kaz

OK folks OOC is up, feel free to chatter.  I'll get Info and characters up and then later we'll have the opening thread.

Some great characters appearing, keep them coming.  Persephone, PigPin and DS2K all approved :)

Need a few more staff, especially Butler & Housekeeper

persephone325

Name: Willow Henshaw

Role: Daughter (Adopted)

Appearance: 5' 2", reddish brown hair, dark brown eyes

Background: Raven is the adopted daughter of the Lord and Lady. She was told she was adopted when she was a young girl, but she loved her adoptive parents as if they were her real parents. She was always treated like part of the family and no one dared to do differently.

Characters Likes: Strong, handsome men, jewelry and clothes

Ons/Offs: See here
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."