Stacy's graduated & now employed

Started by ugadawgsstacy, September 20, 2010, 06:51:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ugadawgsstacy

Stacy is a recent college graduate and is so excited for so many reasons.  She loves her new job, has just purchased her own place in downtown (insert big city here), and finally has a source of income.  Historically she's always been shy, but in her new life, she is becoming more independent and confident - without the social comforts of the college campus.  Her job is to sell medical equipment and supplies to the local hospitals where she mostly deals with the interns or residents, which is fine by her since they are closer to her age and she shares more in common with them.  They do love to be entertained though - sporting events, nice dinners, expensive wine, weekend getaways, etc...She has a large expense account and they make sure she uses it. 

More about Stacy...
She graduated with a 4.0 and on time - always doing things by the rules.  She's been dating Scott for 2 years now and they are talking marriage, but he's still in school.  Her new job keeps her busy, as she finds herself entertaining clients on most nights...even the weekends.  This has stressed the relationship some as she doesn't get to see Scott very often anymore.  Scott understands, but it's hard for him to hide his jealousy, and they fight more than they ever have.  Unfortunately, this coincides with all the attention she's getting from the soon-to-be doctors. 

What I'm looking for..
A guy, or two, or three to play the part of one, or several interns/residents from local hospitals.  Obviously, creativity and the ability to construct a captivating character(s) is important and critical.  I left this somewhat vague as I'm open to suggestions or tweaks. 

Let me know if interested....

thanks in advance...

Scott

Hi Stacy, I was looking at your game idea and wondered if it was still open, and what sort of relationship she has with the interns? 

ugadawgsstacy

it's definitely still open.   right now, she is friends with the interns - going to lunches, sporting events, etc.  she's obviously calling on them as part of her job, but it's still very new.  suffice it to say that she knows them well enough to be comfortable in a social setting with them - what school they attended, relationship status, where they are from, etc.  she hasn't had any physical relationship with any of them at the outset...i hope that answers your question.  if not, i apologize.