What are you listening to right now? (Archive)

Started by despickable, December 11, 2011, 02:18:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diamonedsky

O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

DeamonAndae19

Quote from: diamonedsky on August 03, 2012, 11:57:48 AM

Hehe, good thing I'm not your twin then :3

The Smiths - Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now<3

Yeah, true... Hmm, would you be willing to do a non-adult RP?

Bring on the Shade - Genosteppa Ft. Bass Rape (No link, since it's still a W.I.P)

DeamonAndae19

Foo Fighters - Everlong

Learning it now, really should have learned it through the week... but I just couldn't stay away from you lovely lot <3

Vamfire Havain

My Roleplay Preferences and O/Os:

Embrace the darkness for it will relieve you from the stresses of light

ambrosial

We'll make the honeysuckle jealous.

Ambrosial's Wine Tasting - Original and Fandom Plots (Updated May 2014)
Ons and Offs and Current RP - Updated Sept. 12, 2014
Avatars- For a visual sampler (Updated June 2, 2013!)
Absences - Semi-Absent Through 01/20/15. Please read!

Rel Mayer

Rel Mayer

Mordred

*See Pillory*

Skadii

Hmmm.....I don't know, Mordred! This one is pretty good too!

Satisfaction-Rolling Stones

Mordred

*nods.. unable to deny that is a great one also that the scrumptious Cole chose..*
Yeahhh.. how's about this one, eh? :)

Rolling Stones - She's A Rainbow
*See Pillory*

Izzie Aditi

“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Vladimir valentine

Skadii

Quote from: Mordred on August 04, 2012, 12:43:17 PM
*nods.. unable to deny that is a great one also that the scrumptious Cole chose..*
Yeahhh.. how's about this one, eh? :)

*grins and nods her head* I like that one too...but this is one of my all time favorite songs ever!

The Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil -HQ

Captain Maltese

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Mordred

Quote from: colerie1974 on August 04, 2012, 02:34:18 PM
*grins and nods her head* I like that one too...but this is one of my all time favorite songs ever!
The Rolling Stones - Sympathy For The Devil -HQ

I do, of course.. really truly deeply adore that one as well. Definitely grappling for my favorite.. along with this one.. which.. with this and that and the other.. heh.. are all pretty much neck and neck.. And.. more so now with this insatiable need of mine to shift into those dark swirls for a while.. :)

Rolling Stones - Paint It Black
*See Pillory*

InvertedAgony

Hello all!

I like this thread already :D

I'm listening to:
"Running Up That Hill" by Placebo ^~^

http://www.listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=XTvgj2LWjMk&feature=fvst

This is a good song :3

pyrostinger

I'm a total OC Remix nerd, and my current favorite song is this one, a Chrono Trigger remix called "where threads connect" http://ocremix.org/remix/OCR02298/

Skadii

Quote from: Captain Maltese on August 04, 2012, 05:14:21 PM
Great people think alike, I played Sympathy half an hour ago.

The Doors - Riders On The Storm

And I was listening to The Doors right after I listened to Sympathy! Neat! :)

Quote from: Mordred on August 04, 2012, 05:22:22 PM
I do, of course.. really truly deeply adore that one as well. Definitely grappling for my favorite.. along with this one.. which.. with this and that and the other.. heh.. are all pretty much neck and neck.. And.. more so now with this insatiable need of mine to shift into those dark swirls for a while.. :)

Rolling Stones - Paint It Black

I love this one! So dark and edgy! :) Play me something else, Mordred! Sometimes it feels like we are hanging out in a record shop, kicked back on the old couch playing our favorite songs while we imagine what the wolrd will be like when we grow up...I like it!

Mordred

Quote from: colerie1974 on August 05, 2012, 12:30:28 AM
I love this one! So dark and edgy! :) Play me something else, Mordred! Sometimes it feels like we are hanging out in a record shop, kicked back on the old couch playing our favorite songs while we imagine what the wolrd will be like when we grow up...I like it!

Heh.. came here to play some Gorillaz.. but.. now you have lured me towards those days.. and in those days.. this was just about my favorite film.. and the Beatles were definitely to me the best sounds in the Universe.. :)

Beatles/Ferris Bueller - Twist and Shout
*See Pillory*

Mordred

Ahhh... and this one.. love this one.. and it strangely fits.. *continues to watch the blue darken and fade.. wondering if this was his original plan so many centuries ago.. unable to remember where his mind was at way back then*

Soundgarden - Fell On Black Days
*See Pillory*

SaturnCeleste

My newest obsession is the actor that played Mercutio in the 1996 version of Romeo and Juliet--Harold Perrineau--so I've been listening to the soundtrack lately.

Romeo and Juliet Party at the Capulets

To some, steampunk is a catchall term, a concept in search of a visual identity. To me, it’s essentially the intersection of technology and romance. – Jake von Slatt
Saturn Reads Tarot (Free) & E*rotic Readings,
Lickable Limericks, Saturn's Celestial Void, Saturn's Celestial Sojourn

Mordred

This seems to be one of my preferred sounds before sleep, at the moment. And sleep, I hope, will be very soon.

Pink Floyd - Time
*See Pillory*

Skadii

Quote from: Mordred on August 05, 2012, 03:03:02 AM
This seems to be one of my preferred sounds before sleep, at the moment. And sleep, I hope, will be very soon.

Pink Floyd - Time

Perfect! You always know just what to play! Now...shall we wake up to some Alice in Chains?

Alice In Chains - Them Bones