4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lycana

Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Flaming

Lycana

Cuddle with me please?
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Flaming

Isn't that too overrated?

Lycana

So are after-cigarettes.

Flaming

I'm more into rematches

Dahling

Lycana

Dahling

Lady Haven

Lady Haven's ONs & OFFs Page
Life is like a puzzle, were all little pieces trying to fit in.

SeveredExistence

Place payment over there

Flaming

Dahling

My vibrator is better.

Ilsabet Melarne

Zaphod

What just happened, sweetheart?

SeveredExistence

I underestimated your stamina

Dahling

Flaming

Malthas

The collar suited you.
Make them quiver.  Make them beg.   Make them belong.

Rhapsody

Well, that was different.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Flaming

Malthas

Dahling

Malthas

They definitely heard you.

Dahling

Think they will complain?