New to this.

Started by Scyland, October 23, 2010, 09:48:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scyland

So, up until now my rp'ing has just been shorter stuff in like a chat room..looking for someone who wants to try something that will be open to my newness at this :)

I'm open to any idea.

AAA111

I would be very open to your newness. :) I like to play roleplays that could definitely happen. Like a long-term dating couple, a long distance dating couple, or even ex's who come back to each other or just a random and new blossoming relationship. Stuff like that.

If your interested let me know and we can start to set up our characters and scene. Hope to hear from you :)

Scyland

Quote from: AAA111 on October 23, 2010, 11:02:27 PM
I would be very open to your newness. :) I like to play roleplays that could definitely happen. Like a long-term dating couple, a long distance dating couple, or even ex's who come back to each other or just a random and new blossoming relationship. Stuff like that.

If your interested let me know and we can start to set up our characters and scene. Hope to hear from you :)

Honestly, all of those sound good to me, which would you like best?

AAA111

Probably either number 1 or 2. I'm up for either so whatever you wanna pick is fine with me! :)

Scyland

Alright, the first one sounds good. :)

AAA111

Cool. Do you want me to set it up in the non-adult roleplay requests room and then I can post a link here then we can start :)

Scyland

That would be great. :)

AAA111