Victim of the Vampire (Shade226 and Bluevamp)

Started by Shade, February 09, 2010, 11:22:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shade

I sat at the edge of the bed. "Yeah, I remember my childhood. There's not much to tell though. I was born an only child, had a pretty good home life. My parents were good people, and raised me well. I... I miss them." Tears started to fill my eyes. I blinked them back. "It was a little over a year ago... They were in a car accident. Hit by a drunk driver. My dad died instantly in the crash... and my mother died in the hospital soon after that."

Bluevamp

ohmy'' that terrible to hear, well at least they are at rest now and peace, I am at a lost for you my Zane, I know that you will keep them close in your heart and thoughts,,, well then where did you grow up at and with whom,,, you seem to grown into a very fine young man ~giggles a little watching him and his face~ now I don't mean anything bad by it ok... I hope you don't mind my asking all this about you ~put my hand on his holding it as she look athim~
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

"No, it's ok, I don't mind you asking." I squeezed your hand gently. "Well, like i said, there isn't much to tell, but since you want to know so bad, I guess I can fill you in. Like I said, I was raised by my parents. Soon after I was born, they moved us to a small town in the midwest. Small town, nice folks, not a whole lot going on. I was a quiet kid, but I still managed to make a few friends growing up. I still keep in touch, but it's been awhile since I've actually gone to see them."

Bluevamp

ohmy then maybe you need to planed a trip to go and see them, maybe it will do you good to see old friends, and your old home and all,,, that is if you want too,, I wish I had a family or friends to go see or think about,,, well I do have a few but not that many,,, tell me Zane are you ok uhm like happy being here at my home, being with me, I just don't want to be the one holding you back from anything you want to do, I hope you understand ~as I lean up to kiss his cheek~
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I gently cupped Bluevamp's cheek with my hand, and made sure she was looking right into my eyes. "Bluevamp, listen. It's like I said at the lake. There is no where else I would rather be than with you." I leaned in and kissed her lips softly. "You're not getting rid of me that easily, so stop trying, ok?" I said, grinning.

Bluevamp

~as I greet his kiss I hugged him and then leaning back to rest~ well if only your for sure of it then I am happy with it, then why don't you give up your place and just move in here for good, uhm I don't think with the world is today that anyone would say anything or saything about it then you can stay in that room you are in and we be uhm like as they call it or that I have heard then call it roomys if that all ok by you Zane,,, I leave it to you think about it and just let me know your answer ok...
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I pondered her words. The lease on my apartment would end soon, so... why not? Still, moving in with someone was a big decision. "I'll sleep on it. I'll tell you my decision in the morning. Goodnight." I leaned in and kissed her again, before leaving her room and gently closing the door. I walked into my room, and took off my dirty work clothes. I really needed a shower. It was late, so I'd wait until the morning. I collapsed onto my bed, exhausted, and fell asleep.

Bluevamp

well yes that will be fine its when ever you want to tell me, so your be up in the morning Zane, why so early for, I mean its not a rush job, well not unless your trying to get done to hurry to lieve here and get away from me, in witch I can see and understand....
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I try to suppress a yawn, and fail. "Sorry, I just feel tired is all... I'll try to stay up with you though, if you want me to..." I sit on the edge of your bed. "I'm a night person, but I still feel tired after a day of work" I chuckle.

Bluevamp

nono, no need too Zane please go to bed I myself is a bit tried myself, so going on ok
besize you do have work to do tomorrow, and you worked very hard tonight as well,
so please go on to bed I will sleep and rest myself ok ~and kissed him~ nite Zane
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

"Ok." I kiss you back "Goodnight." I walk out of your room and close the door quietly. I went to my bedroom, and took off my sweaty work clothes. I could use a shower, but I decided it could wait until morning. I fell onto the bed and fell asleep, having dreams about the beautiful lady sleeping in this house.

Bluevamp

~its morning now and I am in the kitchen cooking up a big breakfast of sausage and pancakes and he comes down in surprised by my down and up so early of the day, but come in and to sit to eat~ well Zane goodmorning my friend I hope you slept very good and comfy last night and here you a big breakfast of sausage and pancakes, I hope that you like them or do you even eat those, I never ask you to what kind of food you like to eat well now a good time for that so you can tell me to what kind of food you like eating ok Zane ~looking up into his eye with my soft blue eyes~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Zane's memory flashed back to the dreams he had last night, and he blushed. "Yeah, I slept well, thanks." He sat down at the table and smiled. "Well, as far as breakfast goes, this is just perfect." He sat down, took a piece of sausage, and bit into it. "Truth is, I'm not terribly picky...I do like a lot of pasta though." he said with a smile. "And basically anything with meat." Zane started on his pancakes. "Mmmm... these are good.... How did you get to be such a good cook? I can't imagine you cooked for yourself very often."

Bluevamp

~sit his juice in front of him and sit at the other side of him to talk~ well you see I was a human before I is a vampire,,, when I was brought to the lord and his Queen they decided to let me be a human for a while so I kinda grew up under them but also other humans too so I learned from those other humans to cook and a few other things as well.. I did not come a vampire over night you see Zane, there is a lot said about us the vampires but no one really knows us, not at all... and for when I was learning to cook yes I did cook for myself a lot.. at first... but I am very glad that you like them, I keep in fit that is with my cooking, for when I cook for what few human friends I have, they all like it too.. and believe me I am not that far gone to want a little something to eat for myself, and when I do I get it and cook it and I do eat it as well... so what you think of this now vampire in front of you, and for tonight dinner too now you need to get to work dear Zane
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Zane drank his juice. "I guess I do need to get to work, don't I? that's what I'm here for after all." He leaned over and gave her a quick kiss on the lips. "I'll be upstairs if you need me." Zane went upstairs to start work. He was almost finished with the first room. As he worked, his thoughts kept drifting back to Bluevamp. 'Even after all I've learned about her, there's still a lot about vampires I don't know yet...' There was a lot of vampire myths and legends in the world, and a lot of things had become distorted over the years, or made up by Hollywood. 'I wonder what other vampires are like?' Zane shivered. 'Then again, I'm not sure I want to know.'

Bluevamp

~as Zane went up to work I clean up then came upstairs and gived him a drink to refrash him and sit down to watch a bit~ Zane did you go out a lot what I mean is you had a lot of relationships whit others right, I don't mean to privy in your life, I was just wondering cause I have not had many myself, and I allways wonder about them, evey now and then I can get one of my good human friends to maybe open up a littleto tell me of her, but then she can't stay lone and leaves, so I thought I ask you, your a human and have had some right like what is relationships about can you please tell me
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I started blushing. Why was she asking about these things? "Well, the truth is, I... I didn't have that many relationships." I took a sip from the drink she had brought me. "I was always really shy, and something of a loner. I always got nervous around girls." My blush deepened. "I'm sure you noticed how tense I was when I first met you. But yes, I've had a few... most of them didn't end so well, I'm afraid. Like my last one... her name was Gwen. Things were great for awhile, but..." I sighed. "She said I wasn't... 'Man enough for her', whatever she meant by that."

Bluevamp

~as I sit there listen to his every last word with my chin on top of my hands in front of me~ oh really now so that was what that was you just being shy fore when you met me, oh well I did feel something but it was no threat to me so I never knew untill now, and yet you still do it even here with me is that cause you are attracted to me even now for when I get up close to you like this, ~and gets right up into next his body looking into his eyes then sit down again~ I can not believe that your attracted to me I am a vampire with very light blue skin and drink blood and is being huntted and yet you are attracted to me but why ~looking at him waiting for his answers with my soft blue eyes~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

"Bluevamp..." I sat down next to you. "There are... somethings that I can't always explain, like my feelings. When we first met, I felt like I should be afraid of you. I knew I should have been, but I wasn't. The fact that you're a vampire doesn't bother me. It really doesn't." I take your hands in mine. "I heard this quote one time... 'Love doesn't play by the rules.' What it means is that you won't always find love where, when, or how you expect to. One day... you'll just find it."

Bluevamp

so you, no wait you mean that your attracted to me cause of this love thing, like what ever is going on in side of me, is it Zane is it this that I am feeling as well and no wait a min that is also going with you too,,, please Zane forgive me I never had these feeling befor, the only feelings I feel mostly is the great lost of my lord and his Queen and that one good friend that I had to kill..
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

"It's ok. Love... if that's what this is... is the most complicated of emotions. It can make us feel like amazing, and incredible. It can make us shy and uncomfortable. It can also cause the greatest pain that a person has ever felt... but if you find someone you truly love, then any pain or misery you've suffered will have been worth it... at least, I like to think so."

Bluevamp

so this is what I am feeling oh wow I can't believe it I mean when the Queen talked to me and told me of how they met it all seem so far away  to were you did not believe it was ture, but it feel so good like, is it to feel that way too,,, but yet I feel a little sadness too but Zane do you feel this and if you do it is at me you feel this with
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I looked directly into your eyes. "Yes... yes, I do. And I don't think I could feel this way about anyone else but you..." I slowly leaned in, and kissed her on the lips. "I... I love you." I said, blushing at my confession. "Do... do you feel the same way? About me?"

Bluevamp

so this is what you call love, I am not sure of these feeling that I am having here Zane yes I feel a lot of something for you, this must be to what the Queen was trying to tell me and couldn't, aaaw Zane ~get up and sits in his lap wrap arm around him~ yes yes IiI love you too, oh wow I am in love with a human ~and kisses him~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

(kisses back) "And I'm in love with a vampire..." wow, I don't think I would've ever expected something like this to happen! I mean, a few days ago, I just thought that vampires were a myth... and here I was, in love with one. I couldn't remember the last time I was this happy.