On Serenity's Seas[FILLED]

Started by Phyrfaerie, March 30, 2011, 08:15:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RubySlippers

She can pay for a shuttle and even a quarters for her servant an indentured woman paying off her debts with labor, its all legal and she has rights not being a slave.

EbonyQueen

Quote from: Phyrfaerie on March 31, 2011, 06:48:27 PM
Ebony Queen, with Question Mark taking the SiC, the spot of Engineer has opened up..

@NTG - Captain has already been called for, however, there are still heaps of jobs open on the ship. Medical Officer has not been staked, nor has Engineer..

I would also like to point out that you may start this RP as a business person simply buying passage on a ship... you neednt be a ranking crew member to play.

Engineer would be a stretch for me. My techno-talk is not so good. I will bow out, but have -fun- everyone!

Phyrfaerie

Alrighty, so I will step in as Engineer, and that will be our crew ladies and gents. I have started OOC threads in the https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=102394.0 . I should note that while I expect and encourage all players to be true to their own, there will be no sexin on deck! There will be three common rooms aboard the vessel, and each of you will have your own room, that is your own thread for your various and personal storylines. This will be a free form RP, as I was recently informed they made an actual system of the Firefly series. I was not aware of this and as such, we will use no such playform. The timeline is parallel to the last episode of the show/the movie. ( should you desire to watch, netflix has both the series and the movie as streaming . yay netflix!)

Mrpanda

Don't bother with the system anyway, its uhh..pretty quirky to say the least.

Phyrfaerie

ok, Im locking this forum, since we are filled and have an OOC thread in the Exotic Groups forums. Please find the link above.