News:

Main Menu

Are You? #38

Started by Spookie Monster, September 30, 2009, 06:27:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spookie Monster

Well, ARE YOU?

Spel

Have you checked out Are You? #37 yet?  How about Are You? #13?

Better take care!
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

Skye

[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Paradox

So according to this poll, twelve people said they are under 65, yet the next poll only has 10 people saying "no" to being over 65. I think we lost two people!  :'( Or they entered some weird time-space warp and aged faster than the rest of us.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Skye

Quote from: Paradox on November 01, 2009, 09:55:22 AM
So according to this poll, twelve people said they are under 65, yet the next poll only has 10 people saying "no" to being over 65. I think we lost two people!  :'( Or they entered some weird time-space warp and aged faster than the rest of us.
I think that creeps me out.
[tr][td]

[/td][/tr][/table]

Aiden

People read polls? I just click on the first option I see!

Saerrael

Quote from: Aiden on November 01, 2009, 10:12:07 PM
People read polls? I just click on the first option I see!

...that must give some interesting results.

Cold Heritage

I clicked the wrong answer, expecting it to say 65 or older. :(
Thank you, fellow Elliquiyan, and have a wonderful day.

Paradox

There's a handy little button up there that says "Remove Vote", Cold.

"More than ever, the creation of the ridiculous is almost impossible because of the competition it receives from reality."-Robert A. Baker

Soran

Yep, I am. I just love cheaper car insurance. *winks*

Spookie Monster

Quote from: Paradox on November 01, 2009, 09:55:22 AMSo according to this poll, twelve people said they are under 65, yet the next poll only has 10 people saying "no" to being over 65. I think we lost two people!  :'( Or they entered some weird time-space warp and aged faster than the rest of us.

Hmmm... well, I did specifically write

Are you 65 or younger?

and

Are you 65 or older?

and not

Are you younger than 65?

and

Are you older than 65?

or some other combination just to be certain that 65-year-olds couldn't shrug and say, "Well, we're in neither category."  Ultimately this was me joshing CuriousKandi, of course, who seemed to be interpreting -- innocently or slyly -- the various "Are You?" questions as being about one's age.  I chose 65 because the hints that CuriousKandi dropped suggested that she herself was 65.  Anyhow, because of the phrasing, 65-year-olds are indeed able to answer both questions positively.

Not that the votes as currently counted allow for that.  Just sayin'.

Spel

In these golden years...
Like Elliquiy?
My ONs and OFFs
~ R.I.P., Cam ~ ~ R.I.P., Judi ~ ~ R.I.P., Steph ~

little princess