Started by Eternal Damnation, November 22, 2009, 10:29:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Sykez

Count me in as well, eh? :-)

Calista Jade

Myeah... is this still happening?
As of Feb 28th : Work is kicking my ass! I will post this weekend!!!

Ons and Offs

Sykez

Same question as Cali?

Ignaddio

Judging by Eternal's activity (Last active Dec eighth), I'd say you're better off starting it on your own.
Vidi, Vici, Veni*I sang, too.
 Like the Avatar? I drew it myself.

Shia

Hi dear Inn-ers :),

I've just wished to join when I saw the same: Eternal last active 8th December... :(

Please, let me know if you're up to create the game on your own, I think it would be fun ;)

The character I've had in mind for myself is a pretty midget girl, Stella who's been found at the doorstep of the inn as a small baby 19 years ago and by now she's a waitress there, lives in the attic, dreams about finding true love..., quite a romantic soul :)
She constantly thinks her mother wanted to get rid of her because of her physical features but truth is her past carries secrets...
/No magic powers, sorry :P :))/

Shia

Quote from: Ignaddio on December 26, 2009, 04:50:27 PM
Judging by Eternal's activity (Last active Dec eighth), I'd say you're better off starting it on your own.

Sent a inquiring PM to Eternal however. One may never know... :)

Shia

...Still no reply from Damnation :(

Shouldn't we start a similar story ourselves?...

BigBuckBob

I think if someone is willingto take up the reigns, the game can b salvaged.

Just need to make it fresh.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

Shia

Yeah, I was thinking on the same myself... :)) Welcome!

Would you like to be the so called "game master"?... And maybe start a new request topic?...

;)

Eternal Damnation

Alright sorry for the wait guys. So much has been going on but I'm going to reply to all of your ideas in here now and start that post. So here it goes!

Eternal Damnation

Alright well as I'm back in action if you guys wish to do it then I'll start the thread...

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=61324.new#new

There's the thread. If you guys are still interested.

auroraChloe

eeps....   can't start at this time... maybe in the future if you're going to allow people to join in mid-game. 

a/a 8/21/17

Shia

Quote from: Eternal Damnation on February 20, 2010, 07:34:09 PM
Alright sorry for the wait guys. So much has been going on but I'm going to reply to all of your ideas in here now and start that post. So here it goes!

PM-ed you :)

Eternal Damnation

Quote from: auroraChloe on February 21, 2010, 09:50:08 AM
eeps....   can't start at this time... maybe in the future if you're going to allow people to join in mid-game.

It's an Inn so there would be people in and out of the place at any given time so half way through joining is fine.

And PMed you back, Shia!