Answer a Question with a Question

Started by Belle33, July 05, 2014, 12:27:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elysian Radiance

"We are beings of starlight; we were meant to thrive in the darkness."
"I am a raging sea trapped inside of a raindrop."

<a href=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=200656.0>Fantastic Dragons and Where to Find Them! (05/30/17)</a>
Get Laid or Get Slayed - A Guide to Make the Dragoness Roar!
Muse/Mood Status ~ I'm currently on hiatus from Elliquiy. Send me a PM if you need to be in contact; I'll get the email about it.
Current Posting Output ~ None.
Buy RPG Dice Soap From Me!

Valthazar

Which type of high are we talking about here?

Wispyr

You can high five in more than one way?

Dama

Isn't one way more important than the others?
Consider yourself blessed to have someone in your life who wants you to be better and do better.

Wispyr

Dama

Consider yourself blessed to have someone in your life who wants you to be better and do better.

Wispyr

Don't you think our hands will suffice?

Dama

Wispyr

Dama

Wispyr

Who washes their hands without soap? Is that even washing?

Dama

Wispyr

Why would you do that instead of just washing?

Dama

Wispyr

Why were you talking about rinsing then?

Dama

Weren't we talking about rinsing the experiment equipment?

Wispyr

Dama

Well, what else would I be talking about?

Wispyr

Dama

Wispyr

Dama

What if my imagination tends to drift toward eroticism?

Wispyr

Isn't that the best kind of imagination?

Dama

Is it a good idea to experiment with eroticism?

Wispyr