Zero's Request [ Seeking F, NC ]

Started by Zero, October 11, 2012, 01:31:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

Under Construction

First and foremost I'd like to set down the ground rules for the kind of partner I'm looking for. These roleplays will be done here on Elliquiy Threads.

The Rules

• Ability to write 3+ Paragraphs per post
  • Good Grammar/Spelling
  • A Non Passive-Aggressive Attitude, Truthful
  • A desire to weave a story for two, and introduce ideas to a plot.
  • Are Female

Highly Preferred

• IM Client for OOC discussion of plot
  • Ability to play multiple female characters (Not necessarily in the same scene, but over the course of the roleplay)

I apologize if these seem excessive but, I've found myself losing interest in those I cannot talk to. I want to be able to connect to my partners, and know that we are on the same page. In any case, if you're still here . . . below I'm going to list not so much plots, but rather plot events or devices which serve as the cornerstone for an idea at hand. They don't need to be used together, but are here to let you know what I'm craving, and perhaps generate some ideas on things to be used in a plot. Please PM me for contact information, or if you have any questions or plots.

Plot Devices

Corruption/Mind Break
A strong independent girl, being corrupted, trained and eventually broken into a dependent one. I'm using broken here only to mean that in her mind, she's chosen not to resist any longer, that given a choice out of her situation, she would no longer choose to leave the one who corrupted her. Whether that is because of craving some newfound lust, or wants to stay under protection, or by any other means . . . the corrupted in the end is willing to put her master's future over her own.

Secret Enslavement
A character is enslaved and those around them don't know it. She'd act normal in her everyday life, but she is a slave to her master and will answer the call.

Betrayal
This plays on the multiple character preferred slot, but the idea here is that once a character is either Corrupted or Addicted, whomever is controlling them will either ask them to expand his control, or one of their close siblings/friends becomes suspicious that they are acting odd, and snoops around, thus requiring them to be taken care of.

Retired

Drug Addiction
Here, I'm only expecting more mild side effects and withdrawal as opposed to the much more harrowing results of real life drug addiction. My Ideal drug in this case would be an Aphrodisiac which increases libido and sexual pleasure while on it, and while off of it, makes the user 'cold', both physically and mentally. Perhaps she gets the shivers, needs to wear a coat. Her favorite foods now taste like sand, her favorite sport no longer excites her. She needs the heat, a heat now which can only be provided to her by her dealer.
*New Update.* A&A Updated 7/30/18

Zero

Zero