The Stand [ Female character for Male character ]

Started by Zhamira, March 28, 2015, 07:02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zhamira

Greetings!  Thanks for checking out my ad...

I love post-apocalyptic settings like the Walking Dead show.  A favorite novel is Stephen King's The Stand.  Modern civilization is -over- ...the electrical grid is permanently offline, no more chlorinated running water, gas can only be siphoned from abandoned vehicles, etc.  How would our characters adapt?  One idea I've toyed with is a lone woman managing to survive on her own being found by a man or several men and forced into a sexual relationship.  The man or men would hope to impregnate her and increase their "tribe".  Ultimately the male character(s) would want the woman happy to stay, so the force used in subduing her would focus on pleasuring her in spite of her unwillingness, while demonstrating her helplessness.  She in turn would learn to be grateful for the male(s) protection and find contentment in her new role.

Please see my O/O post for more info - let me know with a pm here on E if you think we'd make good rp partners.
Zhamira's On's and Off's

Summer weather means posting might be slow.

Zhamira

I've had some fun in this setting, with a few threads started.  One concluded badly for my character, lol, and others faded.  I'm still very interested in this idea though. 

I'd also entertain ideas for a F/M/M pairing in a different setting.  Do you have an idea for me?  PM me, let's write a story.
Zhamira's On's and Off's

Summer weather means posting might be slow.