Rate The Avatar Above You (2.0)

Started by Moraline, October 03, 2012, 03:25:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nico

Bruja

Alhanna

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen

Verasaille

I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

Alhanna

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

Nico

Jag

Only because I feel like it ends too soon. >.>
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Trigon

Kaspider

Who doesn't love stars? Makes me remember my maths homework. Always used to get a star with an excellent!
I don't see the future. I don't worry about the past. Now's all I have.

BlueEyedBard

"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Alhanna

The Oath of the Drake

Kaspider

I don't see the future. I don't worry about the past. Now's all I have.

Merry Gentry

“And I’d give up forever to touch you, cause I know that you feel me somehow. You’re the closest to heaven that I’ll ever be and I don’t wanna go home right now.”

luna146

Nico

Merry Gentry

10 - this one gives all the feels!

Jag

Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

abandoneddolly

Nico

Alhanna

The Oath of the Drake

luna146

Trigon

luna146

(fox girl actually)

10 love Mario stars

Alhanna

The Oath of the Drake