I <3 the Above Person

Started by stormkitten, June 04, 2009, 02:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrDiamondBackJack

I <3 BuBBleS for her CReaTive use of TEXT. @-.--

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

naryashadow

I <3 Mr Diamond bc he never fails to make me giggle

MrDiamondBackJack

Gracias, I do not know naryashadow well, but I <3 her for her interesting avatar.  It looks like a giant picture of a woman cast on a brick wall, with a man crouched beneath it.  For some reason I keep thinking of Danny Z. in Grease, superimposed, in the air, over Sandy.

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

naryashadow

haha that is exactly what it is, only, this is a still from the music video 'Till I hear you sing' from Phantom: Love Never Dies. The man is Ramin Karmiloo(?) who plays the Phantom, the woman is Sierra Boggess who plays Christine.

<3 Him for his analyzation of the avatar

MrDiamondBackJack

I <3 her for loving an awesome musical.  :)  I am an old-ish gleek and that show still kills me.

naryashadow

<3 him since he loves Phantom too. That makes you totally awesomeness!!!!

MrDiamondBackJack

I love naryashadow, because she realizes that I am awesome!   *wait, that sounds pretty conceited.... should I say something different?  No!  I am awesome!  Still, people will think I am a dick?  Dick's aren't awesome... Well some are, I suppose... NO, I will just leave it at that, but I better return the favor, or she won't keep saying nice things about me, and I need that because I am self centered*  Ya, you are also awesome for liking Phantom!

It was nice to make your acquaintance.  I am headed to bed, but I hope to see you around E.

doom29169

I <3 Mr. D for being self-centered. Like any good follower of Ayn Rand, I believe in enlightened self interest.

Autumn52

I<3 Doom for being a good guy and nice and sweet and for <3 Jack. giggles and hugs
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

doom29169

I <3 Xandi

Let me count the ways: 1-1000, 2-1000, 3-1000

*hugs you back...in a booby hug way*

Autumn52

I<3 Doom cause he just made me gigglesnort  ;D
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

doom29169

I love Xandi for saying "gigglesnort."

MrDiamondBackJack

I <3 both Doom and Xandi, because each has the mind of an adult, but the heart of a child.  (Just to be clear, I am talking about their own biological parts here, not some stolen organs that they have sitting in jars on shelves.)

abandoneddolly

I <3 Mr D because he is a nice person that I don't really know but hope to get to one day.

doom29169

MrDiamondBackJack

I <3 Doom for being enough of a man to admit that he still loves his dolly.

doom29169

I<3 Mr. D for having the big round hairy cahones to make that his Avi

abandoneddolly

I love doom cause hes a cookie monster or umm some kind of monster

doom29169

I <3 Dolly bc/ she has the key to my heart in her Avi.

Lonestar

I love Doom he is so smexy in his blue fur suit!!
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. ~George Carlin

Nico

I <3 Lonestar because he reminds me of...

Lucius Cornelius

i <3  nic because not only is nice, but is fun to found him in the play threads.

Harley Quinn

I <3 Lucius, because he's my big brother and I cherish him.
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

doom29169

I <3 Harley because she makes our thread together WONDERFUL!

Autumn52

I <3 Doom cause he has a new avatar and he is sweet