Passionatemale2-password locked

Started by passionatemale3, August 25, 2013, 12:18:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

passionatemale3

hi, this is passionatemale2. I got locked out of my account, so i created passionatemale3. I was wondering if i could somehow retrieve my password? or get transferred to this account?

jouzinka

Did you try to generate a new password for that old account? If you haven't received the generated email, you might want to check the spam folder - we've been having problems with emails falling there not so long ago, it may still last for your email provider. :-)
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

passionatemale3

the e-mail account i had set up with this is also history lol (it was a yahoo account)

i usually would only post on the non-forum based plays, i.e. to play on yahoo messenger etc. So i was trying to see if i could access that again. Since all of my friends were on that page, and i could easily contact them again. But i couldn't find that page on the forums, or maybe just missed it.

passionatemale3

And the search is down as well for some reason, or i could just put in my friends name, and find them easily.

jouzinka

You didn't miss it, that section is only visible to members. :-)

I'll direct your query to the Staff, hopefully they will be able to help you.
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

Neroon

Hi there,  if you email me or someone else on the staff (cntact details can be found here), we can start getting this fixed for you.

To save time, you should provide us with details of your previous account, such as the email address you used so that we can verify that you are whom you say you are.

Cheers,

N.
Timeo Danaos et dona ferentes

My yeas and nays     Grovelling Apologies     Wiki
Often confused for some guy