You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

April 22, 2018, 12:12:35 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot
Hello, my name is Niferbelle and I’ve been a TV addict for *mumble* years. The most telling picture of my childhood is five year old me in a flannel nightgown sitting in front of the TV with a brown sugar cinnamon Pop-Tart in my hand. Clearly I started young. Even as an adult a sleep with the TV in which leads to some pretty interesting dreams. I will argue that TV is no longer the wasteland it used to be – given the original programming on Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, etc., as well as network and cable programming there are always some amazing shows on whatever the time of the year. But we’re not going to talk about those. Oh no. We’re going to talk about the BAD.

Perhaps I am alone in this peculiarity, but every once in a while I find myself watching a show that I know to be bad. Ridiculous. Awful. Just -plain wrong. Not just any bad show however. Most bad shows I don’t watch because they’re, well, bad, but every now and then I will find a bad show that...

(click the title or comments for more)