You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

January 18, 2018, 04:03:34 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot
Jager's Food Stash
- by Jag, May 03, 2017, 03:45:33 PM
Hello everyone! I'm not very good at introductions. Basically, I'm just here to share my recipes. I like doing a lot of crock pot and one pot dishes. Meal prep too. I don't have a lot of spare time, so meals that take a long time to cook don't work well for me. I realize that a lot of members of Elliquiy have that same issue. I thought it would be nice to share some of my recipes from time to time.

Anyway...just going to get on with it. Please feel free to comment!

Simple Roast with Cherry Tomatoes and Orange Oil

Ingredients
3-4 lbs roast (I use whatever my butcher recommends for that day)
1 pint cherry tomatoes
1/2 cup olive oil
2tbsp orange zest (or you can use orange olive oil if you have it)
1tbsp minced garlic
1tbsp fresh chopped parsley
salt and pepper to taste

Cooking
Marinate roast in olive oil and orange zest for at least 4 hours and make sure roast is room temp before co...

(click the title or comments for more)
Michi's Tea House
- by Jag, March 26, 2011, 12:17:27 PM

Okay...so with a little encouragement and a lot of embarrassment to get over, I've decided to fall in Paradox's wonderful footsteps with his Beer Blog and write about tea. I love tea. I've been drinking it since I was a child. Whether it be bag, loose leaf, store bought, or home made...tea is amazing!

Now, to start off, I just want to say that I am not an expert. My opinion of tea and such is in no way to be take as factual. I will do my best to provide truthful and honest information, but when it comes to the taste of the tea and what I prefer is all my opinion. I do like to think that I know a lot about tea, but there is a world of tea that I've never delved into. I do hope, one day, to sample at least a little bit of everything.

You might be wondering what exactly I'm going to put in this b...

(click the title or comments for more)