You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

January 22, 2018, 04:44:48 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot
Through Time & Space
- by Theta Sigma, June 20, 2017, 12:34:53 PM
Hello!

Join me as I take on the insane project of liveblogging every currently released Doctor Who episode! This will also include the Big Finish expanded universe. I cannot liveblog a book, but I will be reviewing the Virgin New Adventures and Eighth Doctor Novels when I get to those.
Yes, I am insane.
Yes, I think it will be worth it.

Please note that there will be spoilers in this thread.

If I catch up, I will spoiler tag current release episodes for a week before removing the tags. Please do not shout at me. >_>

Comments are welcomed. :>

(Fancy graphics coming soon)
A Brief History (Thete's Blog)
- by Theta Sigma, April 02, 2017, 09:34:00 AM
I miss having a proper blog. I did the daily challenge a few years ago here and failed awfully. >_> This is more of a lax blog with no hefty schedule, and will also be a place to put reviews, thoughts and general life comments.

As we currently stand in 2017, I am a part time History student studying through distance learning, I am currently unemployed through no fault of my own, I am a gamer, I enjoy a lot of media (Doctor Who in particular) and I identify as genderqueer, mostly male. I don't tend to think about that so much, though.
I am 26, I have been in a relationship for nigh on ten years, and we are open & poly. And he's a member here! :>
He is mostly a lurker.

Terrible introduction complete, this now exists for when I want it. Yay.
A year in the life of a Time Lord*
- by Theta Sigma, March 25, 2015, 03:03:15 PM
*Disclaimer: I am not an actual Time Lord, unfortunately. ;o

I am Thete, and I am a 24 year old Liege. I work in a small museum in the North East of England that shall remain nameless due to privacy reasons. I work between Front of House and the Marketing department, which is mostly just me. Outside of my work, and outside of E I play the odd games which I will also talk about here.
Pictures will be added where I can, because everyone loves piccies!

This blog is designed to show one year in my life, mostly so that I'll just start blogging about events in my life again. Some days might be rubbish, some days more exciting.

Comments and PMs are welcome!

March Posts
April Posts
May ...

(click the title or comments for more)