You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

November 14, 2018, 01:54:49 PM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot
Hello dear readers,

Welcome to my blog, and thank you for reading. As the title states, this blog will be about my wish for a second child. About my journey to make this wish come true.

First of, I would like to tell you a little something about me. I am currently 29 years young, married to a wonderful man (who I met through here, great, right?), and mother of a wonderful 3 year old son. (Well, almost 3, but lets just say he's 3). I am so very grateful to have these two men in my life and I love them both to bits (even if they drive me nuts sometimes  ;D).

Our son is a true miracle, actually. Why? Well, because I have Turner's Syndrome and should be infertile. So the fact that he exists is truly a miracle.
What is Turner's Syndrome you're now probably wondering. Well, to explain things easy: it's a chromosomal defect. I have one chromosome less than normal people. Yes, the opposite of Down Syndrome. This defect causes my body to not produce enough...

(click the title or comments for more)
Baby Blog - UPDATE 09/09 Welcome my son!
- by AngelicFaith, January 31, 2014, 09:38:34 AM
Week 12 - 31/01/14

Surprise! Here I am! I have been mommy's little secret for quite a few weeks now, but now she says it's time to tell the world. This morning mommy could see me for the second time on echo. The first time was when I was only 6 weeks old. Then, I was still very tiny, like a pea, but today, I could show her just how much I've grown. And of course show off a little. I had to show mommy what a good swimmer I am, and how well I can move my arms and legs already, no matter how tiny they are. Mommy says I might become quite the handful if I'm going to keep that up.

Mommy was really proud and happy, and calls me her little miracle, her little wonder. She says I'm special because me growing in her belly was something that might not have ever happened, as she has fertility problems. Well, normally she should not even be able to have children, but I showed her!

Here I am, and I think I'll be staying here for a while longer. I like it here.

A heart's desire
- by AngelicFaith, June 15, 2012, 05:18:50 PM
Alright, so here it goes. I'm not quite sure how to start this, so I'm just going to start by telling what exactly my heart's desire is.

Ever since I was a young girl, I knew that I wanted to be a mother later, that I wanted to have a child (or more). Now that I am older, that desire to have a child is only growing stronger.

There is only one problem: I have Turner Syndrome.
Turner syndrome basically comes down to the fact that I was born with one chromosome less than 'normal' people. Because of that, my body doesn't make enough growth hormone, causing me to remain pretty small (1.48 m small). It can also cause other deviations, but luckily I don't suffer from that.

There is one important deviation that does affect me though: infertility. Normally (like 99%) women with Turner syndrome are incapable of getting pregnant due to the fact that their reproduction organs remain immature.

I am one of the lucky few who's reproduction organs have...