You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

January 22, 2018, 02:47:02 AM

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot
To give you some history on me, I wasn't always disabled, I didn't always have uncontrollable pain, I didn't always wake up in the middle of the night just to take more medicine to sleep. I didn't always have a hard time climbing my stairs and I didn't always have a hard time just walking a few feet. All of that changed for me on May 18, 2016. What happened to me you may ask that would change my life so drastically? I finished a set of shots in my back for 3 bulging discs and that very night, I felt so bad I was in bed by six pm. I woke up just two hours later with my hands completely asleep in the same position I have slept in all my life and never once had they ever fallen asleep. Since then, my legs have become so sensitive nothing can touch them but hot water. If cold water touches them, it sends my nerves ablaze, if the wind touches them, I hurt so much I want to cry and if the sun touches them, it burns like insanely more than normal. If my cat rubs up against them, I start to m...

(click the title or comments for more)
All my life, I'd had a low immune system as I was growing up. My stomach would put me through constant pain, I had so many trouble that if I described it to you, you would likely say it was TMI. So I won't put you through that, all I can say is the doctors didn't know what was wrong with me, would tell me I had IBS or that I just had a sensitive stomach. Why? Because what I truly had, there was no diagnosis for because no one back then looked into it properly. If they had, they would have learned that one thing that was truly my problem. Gluten....now I know many of you don't understand why people are gluten intolerant. Most have a disease that is called Celiacs which hadn't been named until modern days but had been documented under many other names through out the century. But there are many others out there who just have a sensitivity to gluten as well, while they are not Celiac, they have a viable medical condition such as an allergy *which yes you can be allergic to gluten just li...

(click the title or comments for more)