Large Sampling of Ideas [F looking for F/F! NEW (F/M, F/F) ideas] updated

Started by Daughter of Artemis, January 19, 2011, 10:54:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daughter of Artemis

Hello. Thanks for taking the time to come and read. I hope that you’ll find we have similar interests.

First and foremost. I’d like you to be aware that unless otherwise stated I am looking for female characters to play opposite my own female characters. There are some ideas here that I will consider playing opposite a male character, there are very few of them as I prefer F/F.

If there is an F/M storyline I like playing a sub character otherwise neutral. For F/F storylines it varies.

---Cravings----
---------Basic Plots all of which will be extended,
expanded, can be modified and adapted as we see fit. ------------

Apocalyptic
F/F or F/F/M or F/M
Non-Con, Romance, Sci-Fi

A) Viruses that leave most dead others with new abilities/mutations trying to build a new home in the new world.
[/color]B) Surviving in a newly governed world where women are prize possessions and if they don’t want to be captured and bred they hide and depend on each other.

Greek/Roman Era
[F/F]
Bondage, Fear, Non-con, Con, Sword Play, Possible Tragedy

A) Amazon Princess being held prisoner by Roman General (female or male) to be used to make the Amazon Nation surrender. Ends up falling in love with General and the General finds herself falling for her as well.

B) A girl from the Modern Era is thrown back in time and must learn how to survive in this Ancient World she's only read about in text books and seen adaptations of in movies. Will she make it? Help me decide.

Medieval

A) A female Knight falls in love with a Lady of the court and romances her.

B) A princess from a neighboring kingdom falls in love. Not with the only son of the deceased King that she is meant to marry to ensure the alliance between their kingdoms but with his mother, The Queen. (Looking for Princess to seduce a Queen)
C) Arranged Marriage between two fictional kingdoms where the Princesses meet and although they get along and fall in love they are always on the wrong page of the same book.

Prison Set
[F/F, F/M]

A) Cellmates with one experienced and a newbie bunking together things (and people) are bound, to happen. (Looking for dom character)

B) Prisoner/Guard (F/M or F/F) It was time to show that stuck up bitch exactly what was coming to her for disrespecting him/her. (BDSM, physical domination, possible NC)

School Setting 

A) A Principal of a high school finds herself attracted to a new member of her faculty, whom years ago was once a student of hers.
B) A student seduces her teacher.

Modern Romance
[F/F, F/M]

A) After not seeing each other for nearly twenty years two friends from high school meet up and find that their unrequited love might not have to stay that way.

B) After being broken hearted by her longtime boyfriend/girlfriend a woman finds herself falling for the most unlikely of persons, her best friend. (Cliché I KNOW but it could be fun. :-DD)

Sex Club/Kingdom --- (F/F, F/M, M/F/M, F/F/M)
(Domain already created if you want to know more about it PM me)

Here, where the lights are low and the music from the speakers and the patrons is deep and sensual you will find all that you could ever hope for. There are several floors in this Kingdom where you can find all that you desire for within the walls of the Kingdom of Hidden Desires, there are many willing and able patrons who will help you find your way.

The rules here are simple. You abide by them and you can roam around as you like. Break them and you are banished.

There is a hierarchy here at the HDC (Hidden Desires Club). The longer you are a member, the more you are willing to pay to be a member, the higher up on the food chain you are. There are Commoners, those who have purchased a one night only card whose plain white masks identify them quickly. Then there are the Servants, those whose membership is in a six month trial basis who wear grey masks. Then there are the Ladies and Lords whose green membership of over a year entitle them their own private areas and green masks. Above the Lords and Ladies are the Kings and Queens whose purple masks are rare.

Come, one and all and find yourself immersed in a world of sexual prowess like none other.

(Kinks NOT up for in this are Scat, Watersports, Bloodplay, Incest, Vore, Gore, and Bestiality)

---NEW---

Kidnapping
[F/F or F/M]
[Non-con, F/M, F/F, bondage, forced-masturbation, sex toys, pain4pleasure]

Modern: The daughter of a very rich and powerful man is taken from her home and against her will. F/M, F/F

Ancient Greece/Rome: A rising poet is brought to the home of a woman who wishes for her to recite her poetry and once there isn't permitted to leave. F/F
Medieval: Two Lords are battling for a plot of land that borders their two territories. Seeing no other way for his/her rival to give up their pursuit of the land the daughter is taken and used as a bartering tool. But what happens when (s)he finds that the Lady is far too precious to be returned? F/M, F/F

*I would prefer to play the kidnapee rather than the kidnaper but that is subject to change if given the right motivation to do so.*

Dragon
[Romance/Action/Adventure/Fantasy] F/F 

Dragon Picture

Plot A: The daughter of a Lord must call on the help of a dragoness that lives in the caves of the mountains just on the skirts of her land. The dragoness was once a young ward of the good Lord whose death heralds in despariging times for the young Lady who had acquired her father's land. Desperate as war and death approach her lands at the hand of Lord Rector her father's enemy she travels to the caves and seeks assistance from the large beast that has been granted leniency and rights to feed on the cattle of the farmers. With nothing to bargain with except herself the Lady offers her own life to the dragon in exchange for the Dragoness protection for her people. How will the Lady react when the Dragoness reveals her true nature to her?

Plot B: A former Dragon Hunter is cursed by the lover (a witch) of the dragon she killed. The witch curses the dragon hunter to live and be hunted and feared as a Dragoness until she can find someone who could love her although she is a 'monster'.

Plot C: Every year the Dragon(ess) living in the mountains outside of the major farming city of a kingdom is given a virgin sacrifice. This year the offered woman does something no one else has done before. The woman has broken through the hard exterior of the Dargon(ess) scales and captured it's heart.

Angels and Demons
(F/F)
Possible Enslavement and Non-Con, Fantasy, Modern, Romance, Bondage

1) The night was where she was meant to be, it was where she thrived. The corruption of the city fed her and empowered her but when she finds herself trying to corrupt the wrong human she's suddenly trapped in her human form and unable to return to the underworld. The only way to break the curse upon her and return to her former glory is to prove her true nature and corrupt one of the Almighty's favorite children...one of his precious angels. What happens when she finds herself being the one corrupted by the Angel she had been sure she could seduce to the darkside?

Humans and Aliens
(F/F) Possible Enslavement and Non-Con, Kidnapping, Modern, Romance, Bondage, Light

(Names will/can be changed)

After living on earth for nearly seven generations an alien clan that left their homeworld in search of religious freedom is called to return home as the civil war upon their planet has ended and the clan's leader is the next in line for the throne. Having never been to the Homeworld, Grace has only known life on 21 century Earth. Having been raised as human but educated in the ways of her kind she must decide what to do when suddenly she is being thrust into the lime light as she is the eldest daughter of the next in line for the throne. There is a problem. She refuses to leave Earth without her best friend, whom she is madly in love with. Seeing no way around the issue, her mother kidnaps the human female whom her daughter is in love with and brings her with them (unwillingly) to the Homeworld where life as Liza, the kidnapped human, has known it is completel thrown upside down.

Historical
F/F
Varying, Romance, light, Bondage

1) Elizabethan era: Inspired by the scene from Elizabeth: The Golden Age where Queen Elizabeth is distraught over the fact that Bess is pregnant. Would entail hidden relationship between Queen Elizabeth and her Lady in Waiting, Bess.

2) American 1800’s: Directly before, during, and after the Civil War the only child of a well to do white business man in New York falls in love with the daughter of her family cook, an African American woman. [Hidden relationship, longtime friendship/relationship]

3) American Civil War: A Union soldier, woman masquerading as a man, is injured and is taken in by a wife of a deceased Confederate soldier. Thier antagonistic relationship.

Camelot/King Arthur
F/F
Magic, Bondage, (Possible) Non-Con, Knights of the Round table Romance, Angst

The ledgend speaks of Morgana Le Fay's hatred for her half brother (Arthur) but do they adequetly explain why that is she hates her brother so very much? Here is the reason I'd love to play out: Long before Arthus even knows of Guinevere Morgana has been pinning for the woman she knows she can never have. Watching the woman she's loved from afar committ herself to Arthur and then whore herself to Lancelot has caused the witch to lose her mind. Well what about before that? What if Morgana actually GOT the girl?

Roles of Interest

Amazon/Amazon
Amazon Princess/Amazon
Amazon/(F) Roman General
Amazon Princess/Amazon Princess
Roommates
Teacher/Teacher
Teacher/Student (High school/College)
Cellmates
Prisoner(f)/warden-gaurd (f/m)
Lawyer/Cop

Master/Slave
Mistress/Slave
Boss/Employee
Bartender/Customer
Owner/Bartender
Vampire/Human
Vampire/Werewolf
Werewolf/Human

Lady/Peasant
Princess/Lady in Waiting
Queen/Princess (NOT related!)
Female Knight/Princess
Female Knight/Peasant
Lady/Peasant(or lady in waiting)
Prisoner(Witch)/Guard (f)

Dragon/Human
Dragon/D-Hunter
Dragon/Witch
Dragon/Dragon

Everything Else

Now that you’ve read my ideas/cravings at their basic extent here are some important things I’d like you to read before getting in touch with me.

1) I like roleplays that are detailed and are as grammatically correct as possible. I’m not the best speller and I’ll put a comma or two in the wrong place that’s fine. I just don’t like txt lingo. Hell I don’t even use txt lingo when texting!
         I tend to write at least one-two paragraphs sometimes less or more it all depends. I expect my partner(s) to try and match me. One line or sentence is fine so long as it’s thought out. One word posts are not okay. They piss off my muse and I won’t feel up to continuing with the roleplay which is something I hate. Which brings me to…

2) I like my roleplays to come to a conclusion. Even if that conclusion isn’t met for weeks. The conclusion can be met on that first day. Fine. As long as it’s a solid conclusion.

3) I love discussion about the story. Tell me about your ideas and I’ll tell you about mine and the RP will benefit from it, I assure you. :-D

4) I like to RP through PMs and will be willing to try a thread if you wish.

5) In my profile you can find more information about my likes and dislikes and other roles I am interested in.

So, thank you once again for taking the time to read this. I hope to hear from some of you soon. :-D

--Daughter of Artemis
"Love nothing but that which comes to you woven in the pattern of your destiny. For what could more aptly fit your needs?" ~ Marcus Aurelius

All O/O's
On/Off Thread
NEW Game of Thrones Ideas F/F, F/F/M, F/F/F]
Game of Thrones Ideas F/F
Apologies and Absences

Decrepitdan

I'd be interested in playing opposite you in the second listed apocalypse role or either of the prison roles you have listed.

Daughter of Artemis

Kidnapping: Non-con, F/M, F/F, bondage, forced-masturbation, sex toys, pain4pleasure

Added above!
"Love nothing but that which comes to you woven in the pattern of your destiny. For what could more aptly fit your needs?" ~ Marcus Aurelius

All O/O's
On/Off Thread
Apologies and Absences

AngelOfDarkness

Where is the communication? Bravery isn't ignoring someone, a strong person is someone who can be honest. Honesty may hurt but a lie or being ignorant can hurt ten times more.
On/Offs; On/Offs Page
Ideas; Angel's Roleplay Ideas

Daughter of Artemis

Dragon Plots Added

All O/O's
On/Off Thread
Apologies and Absences

Lady Lunarius

I'd be interested in this one:

B) After being broken hearted by her longtime boyfriend/girlfriend a woman finds herself falling for the most unlikely of persons, her best friend. (Cliché I KNOW but it could be fun. :-DD) (F/F or F/M)

If you're still looking for someone there. ^^
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Daughter of Artemis

Alien/Human and Angel/Demon plots added

All O/O's
On/Off Thread
Apologies and Absences

Chrystal

Quote from: Daughter of Artemis on February 23, 2011, 11:21:02 AM
Dragon Picture

Plot: The daughter of a Lord must call on the help of a dragoness that lives in the caves of the mountains just on the skirts of her land. The dragoness was once a young ward of the good Lord whose death heralds in despariging times for the young Lady who had acquired her father's land. Desperate as war and death approach her lands at the hand of Lord Rector her father's enemy she travels to the caves and seeks assistance from the large beast that has been granted leniency and rights to feed on the cattle of the farmers. With nothing to bargain with except herself the Lady offers her own life to the dragon in exchange for the Dragoness protection for her people. How will the Lady react when the Dragoness reveals her true nature to her?  [Romance/Action/Adventure/Fantasy] F/F

OOH! YUM.

uh, yeah... High, I'm Chrystal, or Chrys for short.

I love dragons. I always keep an eye out for RPs involving them. I would love to do this one with you, if it's still available?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Daughter of Artemis

Updated.

All O/O's
On/Off Thread
Apologies and Absences

Foxypockets

I'm a sucker for female knights. They're my favorite thing to play.
<3 I've PM'd you.
*~You can't take the sky from me.~*

Chrystal

Quote from: Foxypockets on March 16, 2011, 12:40:21 AM

I'm a sucker for female knights. They're my favorite thing to play.
<3 I've PM'd you.

(Sorry Artemis, but I just have to say (or rather, sing) this...

♪♫Take my love, Take my land,
♪♫Take me where I cannot stand.
♪♫Burn the land and boil the sea
♪♫You can't take the sky from me♪♫

*hugs Foxypockets*

Firefly FTW

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

ShamelessTR

Hello, how is it going? I was reading through your ideas and had a few of my own, especially in the Dragon area. I know I am a Male, though I do play a set of characters (One being Male/asexual, the other being a Dragon of the female variety.) this set being a rider and his life long companion. Figured I'd at least throw my hat into the ring.
Found adrift on the open sea wearin' nothin' but a No Quarter flag? That'd be Shameless, damn drunk prolly fell off a boat again.

sazzie

I'm interested in these two;  :-)

Modern Romance
[F/F]
OR Medieval Romance sounded good.

But I do like all of them.

Daughter of Artemis

All O/O's
On/Off Thread
Apologies and Absences