THE BEST THING EVER: Week 7!

Started by Noelle, December 18, 2010, 09:09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noelle

TBTE: Week 7
3 weeks 'til Quarters!

Let's face it. You need both. You need them so much it hurts when they're gone, and let me tell you, no amount of standing around outside their bedroom window in the rain with a boombox in your outstretched hands will get them to come back. But for the purpose of this poll, I'm afraid I have to break up your polygamous love affair with each other and you have to choose which one you love more in a poll-driven soap opera of epic proportions.

So you must decide. Which important thing that allows you to survive on this earth as a human being do you want to spend the rest of your life with?

Unlike cockfighting, making two things go against each other here is both humane and accepted. Submit new ideas for future pairings! (and read about how the game works, if you're confused!)

LAST WEEK'S RESULTS:

Being the son of God has its perks. Unfortunately, that doesn't include winning last week's poll.

Raptor: 69.2% (9)
Jesus: 30.8% (4)

Previous weeks:
Week 6
Week 5
Week 4
Week 3
Week 2
Week 1

Saerrael

*confesses undying love to Oxygen and gets to be with his his love for moments on end while they are send off the earth and into space where he explodes*

Noelle

Yes, you have presented an interesting point...Either way you're going to die, it's mostly just a matter of which one you're going to die with!

Saerrael

I rather explode then suffocate, personally. But, to each their own, of course *nods sagely*

Noelle

Only a few days left to end your tryst with either oxygen or gravity! Also, hope everyone is having a pleasant holiday.

Remiel

Oxygen, and here's why: you can't make things go BOOM BOOM KABLOOM with gravity.

Well, you can, but it's pretty dull.

Shjade

Gravity's cooler in terms of what you can do with it, but oxygen's a bit more dire to go without.

Breath of fresh air for $200, please.
Theme: Make Me Feel - Janelle Monáe
◕/◕'s
Conversation is more useful than conversion.