Myobi's Secret Desires - Taboo or Esoteric?

Started by Esoteric Myobi, November 15, 2010, 04:54:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esoteric Myobi

Can you make my dreams come true?

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Note: Please do NOT post in this thread. Thank you~!

~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~ * ~

Just a few points of warning...

• Please read my O/O page before contacting me
  • I tend to be a bit of a slow poster. Real life obligations come first and foremost for me, and they also have been popping up more often lately. So if my responses are taking quite a while and I haven't replied to a PM, take a peek at my A/As. Otherwise I am almost always available via IMs (but please let me know when you add me).
  • While I do try to respond in order, there will be times when my muse just isn't feeling a particular game and thus it will be skipped for later. If you see this happening, don't take it as an offense. Blame my muse, it's scatterbrained.
  • My posts are usually of a decent length (never less than five lines and usually a few paragraphs long...of course, it also depends on what I get in return.)
  • I love a good sex scene but I love a solid plot and storyline more. Creativity is key. Surprise me!
  • If you find yourself interested, please send me a PM instead of posting on this thread. I'd like to keep it clean with just the ideas I come up with.

Always open to suggestions and other ideas as well. If anyone has an interesting storyline that they'd like to try and play out, I'm always willing to spare a few minutes to hear you out.

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Esoteric Myobi

Dreams are said to be windows that lead to our unconscious mind.

Dreamer:

Recently, a man's dreams are haunted by a mysterious woman. A beautiful stranger who visits him nightly, taking his hand and leading him along various adventures of all sorts. From fantastical landscapes that one can only imagine, places only found in a novels, to the most mundane of tasks that she somehow manages to make into a wonderful experience. The dreams are all incredibly vivid and he wakes with the last images still clearly imprinted in his mind. A workaholic, thoughts of taking some time off to enjoy himself had never before crossed his mind. Even in the past, he has always focused solely on the task at hand. There just wasn't enough time in such a short life to spare for such unproductive activities...and yet now all he could think of throughout the day were his dreams...

The dreams disturbed him, not just because they were so different from his usual element, but also because with each passing day he found himself looking forward to settling beneath the warm blankets of his bed, eagerly anticipating the gentle tug of sleep. What would he dream about today? Where would she take him, what would she show him? Unknown to himself, he was slowly falling in love and the realization of it finally hit him when one night his sleep was undisturbed. The pleasant dreams of his newfound love no longer came and he despaired, the small bit of joy in his life gone. Once again, life began and he worked ceaselessly day and night. Having lost even the passion he once held for work, he was practically a living robot. Until the fateful day when passing by a busy street of bustling stores, he saw her....

What will he do now that the woman of his dreams has (literally) appeared before him? Is it all just a coincidence? Or was it truly meant to be? Will he be able to overcome himself with her help again? Or will he forever watch from a distance? Can dreams really come true..?

[Note: This can easily be switched where the female is the workaholic and the male is the one in the dream.]

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Esoteric Myobi

Birds of a Feather:

They met over the internet while frequenting a site of mutual interest. Slowly, tentatively, the two gradually become friends instead of just mere acquaintances. Exchanging short messages with the other becomes an event that is looked forward to - a treat, a reprieve from the harsh and tiresome problems that reality offers. Soon enough, friendship evolves into something more. A person to de-stress with, a companion...a romantic interest?

Confused and uncertain, unsure of the other's feelings...what would happen if they were to realize that they were actually much closer than they had originally thought? How shocking would it be to realize that the person on the other end of the screen was actually your sibling...?
  • Separated since childhood due to divorce, the two had quickly lost contact over the years and the memory of having had a sibling had faded to be nearly forgotten. Merely a fact, not truly a heartfelt thought.
or
  • Siblings who can't stand each other, quarrels were constant when they were younger. Now, the two barely speak, spending most of their time with their own group of friends or in their own rooms. What if, on coincidence and pure accident, one stumbles upon the room/laptop of the other and sees a familiar screen name? What will this realization entail, to find out that they had actually been much closer than they had realized...or was it all merely a fabricated lie?

[Note: Incest]

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Esoteric Myobi

The Curse of a Succubus:

Succubi. Known for their seductive ways of charming helpless men into victims of their own base desires. Their touch - however enjoyable it may be - can prove fatal to a mere mortal. What happens when a succubus falls in love with a human? Doomed to never be able to touch for fear of draining his life force away, and yet forever lusting for the other? Whoever said a succubus lived the good life eh?

What I had in mind was that the succubus lived a normal life disguised as a normal human (let it be known that their power of disguise is quite fearsome...it can satisfy any fancy that one may have). Nothing spectacular, just going through the mundane routine of daily life during the day and bedding with various men during the night.

Maybe he's a co-worker, or just a client/customer who happened to catch her eyes. He could even have been her next 'meal' save for the fact that he turned out to be much more interesting than she had anticipated and decided to keep him around a bit longer as entertaining company.

I know that succubi are known for surviving off of semen however I decided to change it a bit so that they live off of pure desire instead. For example, sleeping with a virgin would result in a much more filling 'meal' than would sleeping with a man who has a tendency to bed with various women often.

With that in mind, I thought it'd be interesting if the man she eventually fell for is one of those who fall in the category of a "snack" for her. This would mean that since she's only able to receive a little bit of sustenance from him, she has to seek out other, purer, victims. Perhaps the man, when he finds out that he's not the only one in the relationship that's sleeping around, becomes strangely possessive of her and refuses to allow her to bed others.

Will she choose love and a slow starvation? Or will she leave him? Will he ever find out what she really is? If so, will he accept the fact that she's a demoness? Will this change their relationship for the better or the worse?

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Esoteric Myobi

The Fountain of Youth: CRAVING

I'd like to play a game based around Countess Elizabeth Bathory, otherwise known as the Blood Countess. It is the concept of a virgin's blood being the secret to staying young and beautiful forever. I'm interested in letting my character explore a gradual change in mindset, from being introduced to a world of kink and eventually gore, as opposed to the mundane boredom that eats away at her soul. The exploration of power, of knowing that she can kill just as she can bring pleasure, and eventually the wonder of discovering how to stay youthful for the rest of eternity. After all, they say that a woman only has one summer before she withers away...

Warning: Seeing as how the whole game was inspired by a serial killer, there is no doubt in my mind that this will be a rather gory game with plenty of death, blood, and guts hanging out in various places. If you know you're queasy around topics such as this, you may not want to try it. This game would be situated within the Extreme section of the forums.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Esoteric Myobi

Love you, Hate you:

One day a girl's father informs his beloved daughter of his recent engagement. The new stepmother is as pleasant as can be, it's her son that's the problem. Lo and behold, he turns out to be an old nemesis. Although it had been several years since the two had met, the old hate is still there along with a mutual distrust of the other. Begrudgingly, a short truce is formed for the sake of the happiness of their parents. However, this does not mean that plenty of snide remarks and juvenile behavior doesn't occur.

Putting that aside, the two are both young adults now and such childish behavior does not last for long. No, instead, they've moved on to more interesting ways of getting even with each other...

I'd like to see mind games being played in this game as the two try to outwit each other. Ultimately, blackmail is what I had in mind. Perhaps they stumble upon a delicious secret that no one can ever know about and put it to use. Perhaps they do the other a favor and decide to take full advantage of their thanks in return...

[Note: BON, NC, possibly EX if you want to get creative.]

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Esoteric Myobi

Taken Crossing the Line:

What if someone were to tell you...

that everything you believe in,
                                      that everything you hold true

...is all actually just an illusion?

What if someone were to tell you...

that your dreams are reality,
               that the impossible is possible

...that the line of reality and illusion is no longer?

So then, tell me...

Just how sane are you?
                                        Or have you long lost your senses?

I'd like to play a game that would basically be utterly bizarre. A series of events that occur and causes one to take a step back and wonder what exactly just happened...and did it even happen at all?

It can be from the most mundane of tasks holding that strange surrealism (If I had to give an example, I'd give Franz Kafka's works. Realistic, every day events with a that slight twist to make everything a living nightmare.) to the most unreal, out of the world, impossibilities (Uhm, can't think of anything besides Alice in Wonderland right now). Whatever happens, I'd like there to be the constant questioning of self. Where nothing is completely certain and then eventually that breaking down (or building up) of sanity. Maybe the talking cat is actually real, and yet going to work every morning is just a mental exercise to keep people busy while their minds were being reprogrammed. Who knows?

[Note: Horror? Can go from Light to Extreme in the blink of an eye.]

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Esoteric Myobi

[Taken] Doll House:

An avid collector, from stamps to jewels and everything in between, his collections are complete and there seems to be nothing else to add to his treasury. Turning to the more unique, he attempts to collect what others would never think of. The antennae of butterflies, the seventh link in a chain, the tail of every species of animal known to the world...

What happens when even these he collects?

The wheels of his mind turn as they try to find another subject to make his, and the answer could not be more obvious. Women. All his life, his passion had been collecting his latest obsession. He had had no room, no time to spare for the weaker sex. Until now.

Set on his new decision, it is settled. He would collect dolls. But not just any kind. A real live one. From choosing the woman who fit 'perfection' in his own preferences, to building a full scale house designated just for the "doll" and his own playtime. Who will the (un)lucky woman be and what will happen to her?

I see the collector as rather possessive and controlling. He wants what he wants, and when he gets it, it has to be just right. From her clothes to what she does...thus the "Doll House". Of course, this can be changed depending on player preferences. If we were to incorporate a bit of fantasy to the game, I'd probably say the collector is an immortal of sorts...which would explain how he had managed to complete so many collections throughout his lifetime.

[Note: NC/EX, a bit bizarre due to the collector's hobby]

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Esoteric Myobi

It Takes Two:

Born a thief and bred a thief, the girl could lie her way flawlessly through a polygraph and she'd stolen her first Monet at the promising age of twelve. Belonging to a renowned family of 'art collectors', she'd grown tired of living in the shadows and pulled off what she thought was her last heist -- stealing an education.

Everything went smoothly, it seemed as if she had finally left her life of old behind and was living with some semblance of 'normal'. Until he reappeared to drag her back.

Things had changed during the few months that she'd been gone. Her father had stolen from a collector who was known for his vast collection...and notorious for going to extreme lengths to not only obtain works of art but to protect them as well. Now, he'll stop at nothing to ensure that his collection is complete again. And there's only one suspect on his list.

Would like my partner to play the 'he' that pulls her out of her comfortable college life and back into that of lies and deceit. The game would require plenty of NPCs and creativity. I'm hoping for the heist of the century, to build up the scenario as they try and uncover the missing objects and how hopelessly difficult it seems to not end up imprisoned...and then the unraveling as they make the impossible possible.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Esoteric Myobi

[Taken] Deal with the Devil:

I'd like to play a game based off of something I once wrote, found in the spoiler below. Of course, details, characters, etc, can all be discussed and changed. Basic premise is: well-to-do girl is abducted, somewhat unintentionally makes a deal with a demon, decides to seek revenge...cuz, why not? Not the most original storyline, I know. ::)

I'd like to focus around their day-to-day lives and how it's affected by the deal. Maybe during the day, the girl is 'in charge', but once night falls it's a different game altogether? What exactly did the demon ask for in exchange for his services when making the deal? Perhaps he's trapped or unable to move around freely and in order to do so he needs to acquire certain items or meet certain requirements?

Meant to be a dark game, I hope to see a struggle as the girl juggles her goal of revenge with the demon's end game -- the path as they come to some sort of compromise. Can she manage to keep her wits about her, despite the demon's constant influence? Will he manage to eventually win her over, bend her to his will?

Prologue - Blood Pact

A dull, throbbing pain pulsed through her head as she slowly regained consciousness. Darkness greeted unfocused eyes, a low murmuring seemed to surround her, the sound like a garbled stream as it echoed around the room. The room's smell slowly assaulted her senses, dank and musty with a strange odor that she couldn't quite place. And the cold. A chill that seemed to have settled right into her bones.

[Lara] tried to shake her head, to clear the fuzziness from her mind, only to find that she couldn't move. She couldn't talk. Panic seared through her, burning through the thick fog her mind slept under and she struggled to stay alert. The seconds ticked by, each seeming a minute longer than the last, dark brown eyes blindly roamed the room about her frantically. Everything lay beneath a damp veil, as if her body were enveloped by a thick layer of cotton. Had she been drugged?

As her eyesight slowly adjusted to the darkness, she could just make out dark shapes against the dim lighting at the edge of her periphery. There was light, just barely, but the unsteady flickering threw shadows of her captors over her. Candlelight. Where was she? A basement? A warehouse? Closing her eyes, she attempted to sharpen her dulled senses and gather her wits together. What was the last thing she remembered?...A black sedan, the executive board from her parents' company unexpectedly visiting, reading in her room, the sound of...gunshots, screams,...blood.

Her eyes flew open and a strangled gasp left her lips in a sigh. Her parents. The look of shock, of outrage and betrayal in her father's eyes...The haunting look of despair as her mother cried for her to run. But the blood...So red, the liquid crimson seeping through her mother's fingers as it spread across her father's white shirt...

Suddenly, hands grasped her arms and pulled her up without ceremony. The contact shocked her even as she lurched awkwardly up, the warmth of their hands contrasting greatly with her own chilled skin. It was then that she realized she was completly naked, and panic seized her anew. What was going on? Who were these people? What were they going to do to her? Were they going to rape her? Images of missing women began to flash before her eyes. Over the last few weeks, the news had regularly broadcast disappearances of young women, all from prominent families. Dread began to weigh down on her heart as she realized that she had most likely fallen victim as well.

Her body felt limp and heavy, escape was impossible in the steel grasps of the two men beside her. She sagged lifelessly between the two as they dragged her towards a circle of candles where another cloaked figure waited. Some sort of elaborate design was carved into the floor, but Lara's eyes had been drawn elsewhere. On the other side of the pentagon her horrified gaze had found lifeless limbs, glassy eyes, tangled waves of hair. The missing girls from the news stared eerily back at her with blank expressions, a pile of corpses thoughtlessly tossed away. It was then that she placed the strange smell. The sickly sweet scent of decay, of death.

Brought before the hooded man in the pentagon, her fate seemed sealed. Yet the glint of the blade, shining bright and silver from the depths of his voluminous sleeves, spurred her to try again, resulting in only a weak attempt to tug herself away. Oh god, I'm going to die... For some reason, that one thought, the reality and finality of it steeled her and she quelled her fear. She was Lara Fedore and death was just another obstacle to face head-on.

A large and ornate goblet was brought towards her. Instinctively, she turned her head away, but a rough tug of her chin brought the edge of the goblet to her lips and the viscous liquid poured into her mouth. She gagged reflexively on the foul taste, the pungent stench made her feel sick to the stomach, and the texture -- thick, almost slimy -- threatened to regurgitate itself. As if expecting this reaction, her mouth and nose were both held firmly closed. All she could do was swallow as tears stung at her eyes.

Perhaps it was the drugs, or pure adrenaline that kept the pain at bay as the cloaked figure began slicing methodically into her arm. She watched, almost listlessly, as the blade cut into her skin, eyes never faltering as the word 'meretrix' took shape on her arm. It was hypnotic, watching her own blood well up through the cuts and slowly drip down her pale skin. Meretrix...the word seemed familiar, but a negative connotation came with it. Another cut across her palm caused her to wince, it was deep enough to grate along her drugged nerves and the blood dripped freely onto the...glowing?...floor.

Smoke sizzled up from the ground, it was as if her blood were evaporating on hot steel. The red mist seeped up from the carved letters, diabolus, and she blinked as it slowly grew in density. Glowing eyes, red as crystallized blood, seemed to sweep over them in one slow movement. That one, almost lazy, glance saw right to the depths of their souls, stripping away both flesh and emotion. Finally, the eyes settled on Lana, an almost satirical glance.

What is your heart's desire? Command me and I shall fulfill your wishes, so long as you're willing to pay the price.

The words meant nothing and everything to her at the same time. One obvious fact stood out to her. He wasn't one of them.

Already weakened from drugs, and now blood loss, she fell to her hands and knees as her captors released her as they hurriedly stepped away. The leader pushed forwards eagerly, words -- incomprehensible to her -- spilled excitedly from his lips, and then...warmth. A warm liquid sprayed across her, panicked sounds came from the cultists gathered behind her. A frenzy of movement and suddenly light as a door was opened and hysterical cries could be heard fleeing. What was this?

In the dim lighting, her skin looked speckled now, dark flecks covered her like paint on a canvas. A hand was extended to her, the fingers long and delicate, darkened with the same black liquid. Her own injured hand reached up and she realized they were the same color. Blood. The warmth of lost life covered her, even as her own continued to seep out. 

Tell me, as you are the one who summoned me, what is it you most desire? Pay the cost I demand and your every wish will be fulfilled until you've attained your heart's desire.

It was like a veil had been lifted, her mind was clear and focused, her body was her own again, sharp pain lanced up her injured arm before settling to a dull throb. Her mind should've been racing, it should've been tripping over itself in an attempt to logically explain the entire chain of events. Instead, she stood before him, hand still grasped by his, and a thrill ran up her spine at the sight of his bloodied arm. The blood of her captors stood out stark and glistening against his skin. It was beautiful.

Again, a small part of her mind screamed at her. To stop, to stop and think things over, that none of this was real. But with her freedom, rage had taken the place of calm despair. Kneeling, she picked up the decapitated head of who she assumed to be, no, had been, the leader. The weight of the head was heavy in her hands, real, but it was his expression that mattered most. A look of surprise permanently etched into his features. A small flicker of satisfaction beat against her chest at this man's death, but it wasn't enough. Cradling the head against her, she stood to face her dark savior.

"Revenge." The rest didn't need to be said. The fire blazing in her eyes spoke volumes. She wanted these men dead, and she wanted them to suffer for it. She wanted all of their heads on a plate, from the most insignificant henchman, to the despicable mastermind.

She never asked what his price was. Only vengeance mattered.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Esoteric Myobi

[Taken] Playing with Fate:

A girl like every other. During the day, she's just another university student, leading a life no different from anyone else's. Yet at night a different person emerges from her apartment doors. Clad in clothes for various occasions - from the elegant, formal, and classy, to the wilder, more daring, and scantily clad. Contrary to the personality she shows to her friends, she hides a darker side that others could never imagine.

Yet one day, she receives an anonymous letter proposing a game to her. Not only do they know her identity but they also know of all her nighttime dalliances. Now, the game proposed is that she do his bidding no matter what the request. All the while, he watches from afar...or perhaps he appears at her side one night, but would she ever know it was him?

These objectives that he sets her can be anything as simple as visiting the library and reading a certain book while sitting in a certain seat, to something as extreme as (group?) sex with random men at certain locations.

I'm thinking that she:

• comes from a family that's well off
  • has been going on these nighttime excursions for years now and thus has built up a rather impressive selection of clothing and accessories, possibly gifts from suitors
Also, the anonymous person would likely have to be rather wealthy as well in order to set up all these challenges for their game. ;)

Just a taste...
This was just a little something I wrote with this idea in mind, from the male perspective. Of course, I'm completely open to discussing ideas. This doesn't have to be a part of our story at all, just throwing some plot bunnies around.

Simon Plessey is a 39 year old trader and market-maker, specializing in financial derivatives. He whiles away his time making money and lots of it. He makes money selling short when the market falls and he makes money buying options when the market rises. "How wonderful," you say? Well, once upon a time he was enthralled and captivated by market dynamics. The New York Stock Exchange was his domain, his bailiwick, his to conquer and control. But nowadays his interest has waned considerably. The game of becoming top dog in the money-making department has become...too easy. Unlike the general populace who typically feels "all at sea" during major financial movements, Simon had created a system which made huge swings entirely predictable...too predictable for him to enjoy the wild rides of yesteryear. Now, he effortlessly makes money in mountainous green piles. But where's the fun in that?

Still single -- he never understood the concept of marriage -- his marriage to his work has lost its initial excitement and appeal. These days he plays at people watching instead. Watching people during the day from his office window, making bets with himself on what time the same grey haired woman with the briefcase will pass a particular park bench in Central Park today. He visits the racetrack, but instead of betting on the horses, he bets on which horse the same man with the folded newspaper will take in the next race. His self-imposed penalties for losing his own wager are determined with a roll of dice. With three challenges set up, he rolls the dice. If one of the challenges comes up, he must undertake the challenge...a 50% risk of having to meet one. He needed only two weeks to begin to think bigger, more personal; devise a task with more impact.

Sitting by the flaming winter blaze in his drawing room, not yet spring and the nights were still cold, he mused how he recently missed out on forecasting the past attendance figure for the Yankees. (Within a range, he was 2,625 out.) His latest self-challenge was bizarre but simple in concept: 1) visit an upmarket night club on a busy Thursday night, 2) find a girl who looked interesting, 3) find out her whereabouts and make her an anonymous proposal...not of marriage, not of acquaintance, but of being the principal in a game of life and chance!

It was Wednesday and he was apprehensive but he wasn't going to renege. A smile began to form as his mind wandered through a maze of endless possibilities...

__  __  __  __  __

The next evening...

He gave his reflection a quick once-over before heading out to pursue his latest gambit. Dressed in black pants and a simple tailored shirt, no jewelry. He wanted no trinkets attracting attention tonight. He merely wanted to observe...Oh, how he adored the feeling of unrequited observation!

From a vantage point in a dark corner to the left of the main bar he watched the throng of bodies pulsing to the beat of the music. While limbs pumped and hips gyrated on the crowded dance floor, he sat among the shadows nursing a glass of Scotch. Avoiding eye contact by covering most of his face and pretending to be holding a tedious but personal, cell phone conversation, he swiftly glanced downwards in a study of deep concentration when anyone looked his way.

Just after midnight, he found his mark. She came in on the arm of a smallish man, exchanging social pleasantries in a manner depicting no deep ties, perhaps even a blind date. Dark and sensual, she had an air of complete confidence about her...but she obviously took risks. After all, blind dating in the 21st century is a risky business.

The next few hours of clandestine observations only served to convince Simon that she was the perfect...playmate. Her smile was beguiling. She had the gift of making one feel special, as if they were the only person in the room. Yet a sly wink and lascivious smile over her date's shoulder had the bartender grinning at his own good fortune while a seemingly innocent caress of the knee, a whisper of a touch along her thigh, and the brunette beside her was flushing at the secret promise of more to come. This girl, no, this woman clearly had ways of getting exactly what she wanted. Simon had no doubt in his mind that she wasn't limited to merely tasting the men and women she craved after. Her attire, from the jewels sparkling at her throat and gracing her slender wrists to the Louboutin's dangling from her toes spoke of a finer taste for the material world as well.

It was then a case of seeing her leave, following in his car, noting the apartment number and for the next two days, taking high resolution, long range photographs. Waiting. He examined her garbage immediately following her early morning clean up and it wasn't long before he found what he wanted. Some university correspondence told him enough to work out that she was studying medicine at James North. Nice name, Fate! How appropriate, he chuckled to himself. Her credit card statement told him the name of her bank, her account number, that she was financially sound; there were charges from her hairdresser and she ate at restaurants at least twice a week.

He had enough for a beginning...enough to commit to taking the next step...and doing much more research. His mind had started pushing the limitations he had set himself, like a fox meticulously searching around the boundaries of a chicken pen, sniffing and poking for a way to get inside. Limits were for others, not him. He knew then that this was going to be much more fun than he had first anticipated.

That night he wrote a letter and stuck it under her apartment door.

__  __  __  __  __

Dearest Fate,

Forgive me for using your first name, I know it's rude but I think it appropriate due to the fact that you shall be very well known to me in a short time, should you accept my offer that is. Read on and you shall be rewarded.  You may stop reading now and throw this chance away if you so wish, but knowing you as I do already, you will forever wonder what The Game really was.

So you read on. I'm pleased!

Yes, a game. Both for me and for you. I will set you challenges in the form of personal activities with very few boundaries and you will be handsomely rewarded for accepting them. I may watch you. Then again, I may not. You will never know who I am. That will be my secret to keep. On the other hand, you will have no secrets from me. That is because you will do as I bid...should you accept the challenge.

We first need to have trust between us, and to that end I will deposit $50,000 in a bank account of your choice upon your acceptance of my terms.  I will secure six months of your life as repayment, at the end of which you will again be rewarded with a completion bonus of $400,000. Additionally, during these challenges, you will be fully pre-paid for out of pocket expenses in advance, some of which will be considerable. So you see, I am endowed with resources enough to have no limits.

Your reward for completing each challenge will be a simple cash bonus. Let me be clear. You will do exactly as I wish...with no exceptions. If you renege on any activity, the game will end immediately and you will not hear from me again.

Interested? If so, buy a bouquet of a dozen flowers from the florist across your campus at 3 PM tomorrow.

__  __  __  __  __

He had briefed, and paid handsomely, the grateful old flower vendor outside her campus, to whom he gave a [picture of Fate] and a small envelope to pass on to her. The envelope contained a note that described the date, time and place of the next message drop...his next communication. He would be anxiously watching the flower shop from afar at 3 pm the next day. He wanted her to accept and badly, for he realized that he was more hooked on this than on anything that had occupied him for a very long time...

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Esoteric Myobi

Haunted by Love:

There’s a ghost, they say, who sits on the street and waits. Every Halloween, perched near an intersection, she waits until she is passed by. It is then that she looks at the passerby and queries softly, "May I be your sister?"

Rumors say that if you answer yes, she will follow you home and stay with you until the day you die. The Sister is ever present, a vigilant and constant shadow. The stories say that the Sister loves fiercely, perhaps literally when considering the early deaths of her supposed siblings. Extremely jealous and fanatically devoted, she strives to please her new "sibling" by protecting them from anything and anyone who may separate or harm either of them. Often violently.

And if you say no? Well, if you say no...she will simply disappear. But within the week, you will turn up mysteriously dead. The correct answer is to not answer, and don't look back. She'll kill you if you glance back...

I'm thinking that her "sibling" would be someone who would slyly take advantage of her violent possessiveness. Maybe they've made some enemies along the way who need taking care of? Totally up for discussion. :-)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~