In Search of One on One : Series, Original Plots, & Characters ( WIP! D: )

Started by Moony, September 26, 2010, 06:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moony

Welcome!

Hullo, my name is Moony and this is my search for One on One RP. To get things out of the way first, I will try my best to explain what I'm looking for at the get-go. Please keep this in mind, i value plot and character development over sex - unless that is aspect of their character.

I like/prefer these Genres - Most of my RPs will have many of these elements in them.

• High Adventure
  • Comedy
  • Drama
  • Dramedy ( Comedy & Drama's illegitimate love child )
  • Romantic Comedies
  • Paranormal
  • Fantasy
  • Historic Fantasy
  • Steampunk
  • Intrigue/Mystery
  • And a mix of all of the above if applicable. ( If you can do that, I will love you forever. )

I'm fine with

• Graphic Sex
  • Light Romance
  • Platonic Friendships
  • Violence
  • Fight Scenes
  • Troubled Pasts
  • Foul Language
  • Boyish Attitude
  • Any Sexual Preference, I am open minded.

I'm not too keen on extreme and non-consensual right now, so if you are looking for that turn around right now and look somewhere else for the time being.
If you like any of the things I listed above, you can now move onto the series and plots I have listed below.

Icon Guide
- Red Heart, this means I would REALLY like this RP.
X Red X, this means that this RP is taken or on hold.

Index
( I will list more when they come to me )
Series -

Table Top RPG Inspired -

• World of Darkness
  • New World of Darkness

Original Plots

• Paranormal
  • Historic Fantasy
  • Fantasy
  • Steam Punk
Technically, you never stop touching yourself.

Moony

Mighty Ducks the Animated Series
Here is the Wikipedia Page for those of you unfamiliar with the series. It's fairly informative, though I can help you out too if you don't know too much about the series itself.
Also, on Youtube a good majority of the episodes should still be online.

This series is a long time love for me and I crave a good RP, though I can double this as a want for a group RP - I'd really prefer one on one.

I admit, the series itself was corny and rather gimmicky at times, but I would like to update and raise the bar on the maturity. Such as, violence. There will be battles and your character may get seriously hurt. I also have no limits on sex with non-human characters, I don't really care and I don't get offended by the idea of it.

Though, what I liked to keep the same is the essences of the characters, the heavy amount of humor that was in the series, and the sense of adventure. And the HOCKEY. If you know how to play or are willing to look up rules with me, help me. D;

For the sake of keeping the RP plots up to code all scenario's listed below take place 2+ years after the series finale so that Nosedive is 18+.
Also, all the scenerios are AU's ( alternate universes ) so don't be too worried about continuity.

I have original characters I liked to use as an updated cast list, if you are interested in reading about them I'll gladly show them to you, if not we can play long with just the cast.

---------------------------------------
Two years have past since the Ducks sent Dragonus, his lackeys, and his warship, the Raptor, to sink beneath the Pacific ocean off the coast of Anaheim, California, during that time there has been a strained peace for the team. Salvaging scraps from the wreckages left behind from the past, the Mighty Ducks are no closer to going home than they were when they first arrived. The constant monotony of civilian life is often broke up by petty thieves and 'super' villians trying to make a name for themselves, though at the end of the day life goes back to normal until...

[ _ ] A Girl from Another World
... suddenly in the middle of hockey practice a car is teleported mid-jump into the middle of the rink! The car looks... futuristic, looking like nothing found in 1998. The license plates look like something from this planet and not too far from their time period, but how does a car from New york made in 2008 end up in California in 1998? The driver inside is a young girl, she looks to be heavily injured and unconscious. The car looks to have been mauled by a large animal, what could have done this? And would do the Ducks do with their new 'guest'?

This Scenario includes

• Adventure
  • Romance with a Non-human, who she romances is up to you. I would prefer Duke, Wildwing, or Nosedive.
  • Possible sex, up to player.
  • Blood and violence.
  • Hidden Fantasy
  • Drama
  • Comedy

Moony

TRANSFORMERS
Robots in Disguise
Here is the Transformers Wikia for those of you who are not familiar with any of the series that have been released.

Another childhood favorite, I will list them by series.

Transformers Animated

[ _ ] That's not a corpse...
While exploring through the Sumdac storage units, Bumblebee and Sari come across a large, long box. Curious as to what's inside, the pull open the crate to find something horrible inside... A woman! A dead woman in fact, or so Bumblebee thought. Luckily, Sari was the one who was quick to point out the woman inside the box was actually human, but an android. Though, through further investigation they realized the reason she was put away like this was that the technology for keeping her functioning was limited by the minds and manpower of her time. Some 40 or so years ago, they had tried to revive a woman, named Laura, after a near fatal plane crash... After her body had begun to fail and no living relatives were alive to give their permission, the scientists of Sumdac Towers volunteered the dying woman for the android project they had so desperately needed 'volunteers' for. After transferring the memories onto a hard disk and uploading it onto a brain that could be used as a computer, they transfered her being and personality into the body they had modeled to look like the Laura. After bringing her online, she watched her own body die and was able to run perfectly... for about a week. Afterwards, she began to malfunction and was put to sleep. There, should would wait some 40 years before she would be found again.

The pair felt pity for the woman, it was Sari's smart thinking to use her Key and use the power of the Allspark to fix her. The Allspark did more than just that, it gave her a spark and brought new life into the hallowed shell.

This Scenario includes

• Light heartedness, Romance perhaps?
  • Platonic Friendships
  • Robot Violence
  • Robot Love
  • Super Strong Woman-thing
  • Robot Sex
  • Hyrophobia
This story will spawn multiple stories after that, it all depends on how far this goes.
These Pairings are fine:
Laura/Optimus
Laura/Bumblebee
Laura/Jazz
And if you are up to a challenge...
Laura/Blitzwing

[ _ ] Stunted Childhood

This Scenario includes

Transformers: the Movie/ Revenge of the Fallen ( 2007 - 2009 )

Ok, something quick. I have this thing where I like to play Sam as a girl, I would really love, love to do this. ♥♥♥

[ _ ] .. I'm the Allspark?

This Scenario includes

[ _ ] Shattered Glass

This Scenario includes

[ _ ] Till All Are One

This Scenario includes

Moony

HANNA IS NOT A BOY'S NAME
Here is the The Comic for those of you who are not familiar with it.

A new Web-Comic obsession!

[ _ ] Zombie love.

This Scenario includes