Something Wicked This Way Comes... (F seeking M or F partners!)

Started by RampantDesires, May 21, 2010, 07:28:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RampantDesires

Hi there and thanks for stopping by my request thread!  Though my writing schedule is somewhat busy I am currently open to starting a few more stories so please feel free to PM me if you see anything you like here. I would appreciate it if you took a glance through my ons/offs (though those might need to be updated as well its been awhile) and maybe even some of my other ongoing stories to make sure that our kinks line up and our writing styles are compatible.  I'm a character driven detail orientated writer, sex should be part of the story not the story itself so if you're looking for a quick set up and then graphic sock rocking sorry I'm probably not your girl. I try to respond to my PMs in a quick and pleasant fashion, if for some reason I don't get back to you within a few days either something has gone terribly wrong or my brain for some reason thinks I've already replied and am waiting for YOUR response.  There is no 'dibs' or 'first come first serve' here, I can be fairly picky about my writing partner and like to have an open dialogue before settling into a story.  If you're still interested by all means read on for my current cravings :)

Generic Likes
Post-apocalyptic or dystopian futures
Vampires/Shifters/other paranormal elements
Political intrigue
Fantasy worlds
Magic systems both vague and clearly defined
Mythology
Historical settings, almost anything pre-1900's

Here are a list of authors who I enjoy reading and would be open to starting some original content based in their worlds (sorry I don't play cannon characters) :

Laurell K Hamilton (Anita Blake or Merry Gentry)
Kim Harrison (The Hallows:Rachel Morgan)
Jacqueline Carey (Kushiel's series)
George RR Martin (Song of Ice and Fire)
Brandon Sanderson (Mistborn Trilogy, Elantris, WoT to a lesser extent)
Jim Butcher (Dresden Files)
Christine Feehan (Dark Series, Ghost Walkers, or Sea Haven)

Old Plot Proposals
These will give you a pretty good idea of how my brain works when it comes to setting up RPs.  All of them are currently being written, but I would be willing to entertain the thought of variations, but you'll have to be specific as to how it will be different from the other.

Family Legacy TAKEN
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

The Story-   One of your character's ancestors did a great and rather selfless thing, instead of exploiting a trapped fae creature he set her free (perhaps even your traditional genie type, I'm pretty flexible on what exactly she is).  Winning the gratitude of an immortal creature is no small thing.  Of her own free will Arianda agreed to serve his family through the years, appearing to the eldest son of each generation.  Depending on how the meeting went she might agree to help him, small favors usually, a few years of uncommonly good harvests, extra money, political secrets, an elevated social position.  Where by no means all powerful she was able to move unseen through the mortal world essentially teleporting where she willed, add to that her ability to manipulate the memory of humans and there was much she could accomplish. 

His family history was full of tales of angels appearing in the night, and indeed they did seem to have uncommonly good luck, prophetic dreams giving them an edge in business and keeping them well away from plague and disaster. 

I see several options, though my favorite of the moment is a modern setting where upon your character is some kind of hardcore workaholic  who when she shows up doesn't buy the guardian angel routine and tries to get rid of her, blaming stress and bad sushi from lunch for her appearance.  Of course the fact that no one but him can see her does not exactly speak well for his mental stability.  The harder he tries the more stubbornly she stays tormenting him ruthlessly through the day, parading around his office in random outfits and guises trying to find one he 'likes better' (basically I love costumes and this gives me a good reason to go all photo crazy :P) She keeps offering him wildly random things, lunch on a beach in Fiji, exotic pets to keep him company in his apartment, the chance to meet or even date his favorite celebrity, though she adamantly refuses to do anything practical for him like spy on his competition.

Playing with him is far more entertaining than anything she could remember in her long life and she shows no signs of going anywhere anytime soon, but is it possible for him to become more than just a dutiful attempt to repay her debt to his long dead ancestor and random amusement?

The Cast
Me - Ariadna (Ari)

Age - Immortal
Personality - Playfully irreverent

You - Man with an unexpectedly vexing inheritance. Whatever kind of character you're interested in playing though ironically I'd rather he be a normal human type.
With Great Power TAKEN
Here's a tentative character proposal for the girl I would like to play in a SuperHero themed story.

She should have been crushed in the rubble.  The damage to _____(insert villian name here)'s compound was extensive, not so much as a single wall left standing.  And yet in the aftermath of the battle debris shifted and she emerged without a single scratch.  She did not struggle as you subdued her, bewildered and more then a little frightened.  At your questions and demands she could only shake her head, the words 'I don't know' cropping up with frustrating frequency.

All the tests showed that she was merely human, and it was possible that she was exactly what she appeared to be, a young woman who was incredibly lucky to have survived a battle between super powers.  But her finger prints weren't in the system, she didn't match the description of anyone who'd gone missing in  the last few years, and people tended to notice when beautiful women disappeared. For a woman with no memory of how she came to be there it was ironic that she could flawlessly recall everything that she saw and heard afterward.  It was frustrating in the extreme to be able to converse fluently in more than seven languages and yet not be able to answer when asked her name.
She latched on to you with a startling ferocity, resisting attempts to hand her over to other authorities or to set her up in a new 'normal' life.  In her mind you had saved her and the thought of leaving the safety of your house sent her into a panic.  Eager to repay you she slipped into the role of your assistant with surprising ease, doing her best to anticipate your wants and needs, but could you ever trust a woman who you knew nothing about? What had she been doing in ____'s lab? What was she? Would your heroic rescue end up biting you in the ass later?

I know it's somewhat cliche but I think there is a lot of potential to explore.  I'm very flexible when it comes to these things, if you have thoughts, questions, concerns, critiques I would love to hear them and would be happy to change stuff to fit with what you're looking for. 
Unusual Bridal Gift Re-opened/Cursed

So I've been trying to write this story for awhile now, have plotted, schemed, planned, and yet something always comes up and it has yet to move beyond the first few posts. SAD!

Arranged marriages are always a somewhat odd affair, but imagine your surprise when a few months before your wedding a woman arrives with a letter of introduction from your soon to be father in law.  She is beautiful, intelligent, and eager to indulge in your every whim and desire as well as share a few of her own.  In short she is the perfect concubine.

Possible Plot Twists/Progressions

What happens when your bride arrives and the marriage takes place?  Can you be satisfied with a trembling virgin in your bed or do you try to convince your wife to accept your lover as well. (would be open to taking on a third for this story, a submissive female who would like to be trained and molded to suit her husband's tastes) Admittedly this is my favorite of the options.

Perhaps your new wife is a frigid shrew who demands you give up your plaything requiring some inventiveness to get around her watchful eye.  Hurried meetings in closets,  outdoor romps in the garden and covert groping beneath the dinner table.

Your bride's father has heard the rumors.  A terrible curse afflicts your family and to spare his darling innocent your bestial attentions he has sent a replacement.  Perhaps she comes out of duty or because she is being paid handsomely to do so, but for whatever reason she seems keen on winning your favor. (Magical elements, shifters, magic users ect all possibilities)

Though it could be that this new arrival is not what she seems.  Though the letter seems genuine she was in fact sent by your political enemies to sabotage the alliance/marriage and is very dedicated to her job.

These are just a few possibilities I would love to hear your related ideas.  The setting is pretty flexible from a modern realistic to a high fantasy medieval base I can see it being easily adapted to fit anywhere along the spectrum.  Feel free to mix and match as well you needn't just pick one of the before mentioned options.  I enjoy some detail in your replies (well detail in general I guess :P) please feel free to include info on what kind of character you'd like to play and elements you'd like to see included in the story. 
Promises of Power In Limbo

Alright, so she hadn't been the nicest person when alive.  Sure she'd had slaves tortured and killed because lets face it sometimes a girl got bored and their odd noises and screams could be amusing, and she had driven one of her class mates in Sorcere mad with some well shaped illusions and magical suggestion, though the man had it coming to him really, the nerve, insinuating there was human blood tainting her house to have given her such generous curves.  She wouldn't be winning any Miss Congeniality awards, but Nadvyrae Zau'ghym had not deserved the fate which had befallen her. 

Trapped for centuries in a flawlessly cut sapphire which was then set into a rather garish amulet her soul languished in seemingly eternal boredom.  Unable to influence the world around her except in small ways.  Though she could manifest herself to the woman who had trapped her thusly it did no good, at best she was mocked for her powerless state, at worst she was ignored entirely.  And so it had continued, she could watch the world pass by with out her, listen to the cow gloat over her small power plays and victories while she seethed and looked for small petty ways to bring her captor discomfort.

Though the fall of her rival house brought her untold glee Nadvyrae soon learned there were fates worse than her previous one.  Her amulet was tossed into a chest, the spoils of war, and then placed in a long forgotten store room.  It is possible she went a little mad then, how long she stayed in that dark void she could not say, but when eventually the amulet resurfaced (quite literally actually) by means of trade or theft making its way to the world above she came slowly back to consciousness.   

Your character would come to own the rather tacky piece of jewelry Nadvyrae's soul resides in.  Her influence will start off small, dreams and the like, until eventually she can manifest herself to you completely.  She is still arrogant and more than a little sadistic, but that side of her is tempered by the fear of being locked away again and she is more agreeable and compliant than she would ever have been in life.  If you have read the Dresden Files *high five* I see her as a kind of Lash character, helpful when it suits her though always wanting something for herself, a vast store of knowledge that comes with a price tag.  You may not have to sign over your soul but instead indulge in some of her darker whims.....

... who knows you might even come to enjoy it.

Tales of a Smitten Lab Rat TAKEN

Setting: Modern Somewhat Realistic.  A college campus of some sort most likely in the US though it could certainly be moved elsewhere if you have some grand inspiration.

The Cast:
Me
Name - Ashlynn Johnson
Age  - 26
Height - 5'7"
Weight - 132
Occupation - Lab Assistant/Masters Student
History - Thanks to some wealthy and rather indulgent parents Ashlynn had never really had to work for anything in her entire life.  She coasted through highschool, went on an exploratory trip across the country before starting college, and even then just kind of flitted from one major to the next without any real direction in her life.  All of that changed at the end of her sophomore year when Dr. YourNameHere guest lectured in her field biology class.

Wow.  The man was clearly not all that thrilled to be there pandering to underclassmen, one of those professors who only worked at the University in order to gain grant money and prestige, he barely looked at the large throng of students, most of whom were doodling or texting on their phones.  After all what were the chances that a guest lecturer's points would make it onto the test? But Ashlynn was... enraptured.  He spoke and things that she had never even considered let alone cared about clicked into place.

Her student adviser had been flummoxed.  Changing majors at that late juncture in the year was silly but not unheard of, but for the flighty girl to insist that she was going to become a cellular and molecular biology student was rather unexpected.  Still they'd filled out the paperwork, mapped Ashlynn's tentative schedule out for the next few years.

It wasn't pretty, it wasn't fun, but finally the young woman was driven, she had a clear goal in mind which allowed her to trudge through organic chemistry, some advanced physics, and finally to sit in Dr. StillYouWhateverYourNameIs's classroom.  She was a model student, not pushy or attention grabbing, but generally thoughtful her questions well formed and on topic.  If there was an opportunity to volunteer for more time with him she took it.  Hell she even became a TA for one of the other professors though only because their offices were next to eachother.

Her crush went largely unnoticed, at least by Dr. You, then again most things went unnoticed, but it only added to the allure for Ashlynn.  Unwilling or perhaps unable to give in she applied and was accepted into the Master's program.  The classes were smaller now, more intense, but her crowning achievement was beating out the competition to become Your lab assistant.  Stalker is such a harsh word, but rather true in this case.  She knew exactly how he liked his coffee and made sure to bring him one every day, she made an attentive assistant and had started taking over parts of his private life as well; picking up dry cleaning, sorting mail, organizing office hours and most of his schedule really.

But through all that he never actually SAW her, no, that didn't happen until the accident, and now he finds her the most interesting woman on the planet  go figure.

You - Brilliant but rather out of touch professor, of what precisely is totally up for debate, some form of science however.  I am happy to leave the character creation up to you!

Plot Possibilities :  We can start this at any point from the day that my character develops her crush to the day of the lab accident it really just depends on what you want to focus on.  Accident itself has many possibilities, it can just be something tragic where she's injured, or we can go for a more paranormal bent on the story which is my personal preference. Based upon whatever it is your character is studying Ashlynn would develop some sort of power.  A chameleon like ability to blend in? True Invisibility? Telekinesis? Manipulate sound waves? Regeneration? any number of things really.

Has he always been oblivious to his rather adoring shadow or does he just not know how to deal with her?

Can her crush weather this rush of change in her life?

What happens if anyone else finds out about the accident?

Does he already have a wife/girlfriend and/or a child from a previous relationship? How do they feel about all this?

Will he try to reverse her condition or enhance it?

Can she ever be anything to him but a lab rat?
Echos of a Fallen World Reopened/Muse is being a picky Bitch
So I have a number of ongoing stories that I really should be writing in right now, but this thing has been knocking around in my head for a few days now and it just won't let me write anything else O.o I'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad one.  If this does interest you please keep in mind that the most you can likely expect from me is a mid to longish sized post every day or so, I don't really have quick stories, stupid real life.

[/center]

Setting:
Post-apocalyptic future, earth or some other colonized planet
Hundreds or perhaps thousands of years ago the world was cleansed in fire.  The hubris of the world's scientists was washed away by their own creations and it has taken this long for humanity to once more rise from the ashes.  This new world is almost technophobic reverting to a agrarian society.  There are still remnants of the past that they cannot rid themselves of.  Herds of animals which they tend have some clear genetic tampering, swaths of land remain scorched and unusable, and ruins litter the landscape once great cities no more than tombs, a reminder of the price of dabbling in the realm of gods.

Most people view the ruins with distrust even dread, but a few driven by need or curiosity find themselves venturing in to scavenge.

Characters:

You - I'm not going to give you a character sheet and say hey play this, that's not my style, but he/she would have to be one of the before mentioned brave/desperate types who go into one of the ruined cities.

Me -
An incredibly advanced AI model created x-number of years ago by one of your many times over great grandfathers.  Damaged but not destroyed in the apocalypse her system has been slowly rebuilding and re-powering over the years, but she has stayed in a stasis like state which has gone undisturbed... at least until you come near.  Keyed to you genetically she animates, for all intents and purposes looking and acting like a young woman ... though one who is clearly out of place in time.

Plot Possibilities:

The world she knew is utterly destroyed and she has nothing here, no function, and there are those violently hostile toward any form of advanced technology and she most assuredly is that.  Does your character destroy her or turn her over to others as the laws demand or do you allow her to fulfill her original purpose as companion? Do you feel distaste toward her and the havoc 'her kind' caused or is there curiosity there as well? Her ramblings about the world as it once was are certainly... fantastic to say the least.  Is there any place for here here in this society, with you?

This is all incredibly one sided since I've only really fleshed out the one character in my head, the rest waits on your input which I would love to hear :)
A Tale of Possession TAKEN

I've been going over my picture archives wracking my brain trying to come up for a character for another group RP.  Where I have had absolutely no luck in that area I HAVE found other characters my fingers are itching to try out.  I am just getting back into writing again after a fairly long hiatus (as evidenced by the last time this thread was dusted off) but should be able to maintain a fairly rigorous posting schedule.

A Tale of Possession
She was your average highschool senior, dreams of college, of freedom dancing in her head.  Her biggest worries were chem tests and if her boyfriend was cheating on her.  Then the visions started.  Small at first, flashes from the corner of her eye, easy to discount, but they quickly escalated. What was real and what an illusion? What were the strange symbols she kept drawing all over things? And what was that other voice whispering through her head?

The characters:
Me - Mira Avery, somewhat innocent private school senior in the grips of ... something.  Possession/psychotic break/ect.

You - Psychologist, Doctor, Priest.  Take your pick, some kind of expert contacted by her parents to 'fix' her.  Or even a close friend trying to help her through this.  I'm pretty flexible about your character I love to hear people's ideas rather than forcing my preconceived characters down their throats!

Story will likely have a darker feel to it, but will still be fun.

I've gone ahead and edited this down so hopefully it is a bit more user friendly but it is a fairly ongoing process so I apologize if things look weird or out of place.  What follows are more fleshed out story ideas for which I am actively seeking partners. If you are interested please send me a PM so we can discuss things further, I'm trying to keep this thread as clean and organized as possible.

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Absences 11/10 ≈ BlindfoldsRequests ≈  On's and Offs
<THIS SPACE PRETTIFIED SOON>
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

RampantDesires

So by now it's abundantly clear that I'm occasionally very long winded, way too detailed in my plot and character generation and a bit spastic in general.  If any of that bothers you please feel free to stop reading now.  Below you will find a short story of sorts I wrote awhile back as a character introduction for some Carpathian based RP. 

Writing Sample
Her body burned, ached with the most exquisite agony imaginable, making her want to scream aloud to  help relieve some of the pressure building within her frame.  But that was impossible for his mouth ruthlessly covered hers, swallowing her whimpers, her moans, her cries, stealing the lingering breath from her body and leaving only liquid fire in its wake.  God but she writhed for him, body tensing and arching beneath him, fingers clawing at his naked back and shoulders, red welts left in testament to her need. The metallic tang of his blood filled the air, feeding her hunger until it too rose within her, mingling with her other passions until it was possible to see where one started and the other ended.

One hand moved to the back of his head, fingers tangling in his hair and jerking sharply silent demand and a hint of desperation echoing through the action.  His low growl filled the air as his head lifted, the sound caressing her ears and making her body shiver, for that sound alone caused her to melt than the most ardent caress of any before him.  Her hand fall back to the bed and she looked up to him pleadingly.  The beast shined brightly from his eyes,  dark, dangerous, endlessly hungry, but she did not cower from the sight.  Nay, in fact she embraced it, reveled in it, in him, in his wildness and his utter need of her.  There was no mercy in those dark eyes, no sign of him relenting in this torture any time soon … she would never ask for that, her hunger nigh matched his.  She could not bear it if he stopped, and the eyes which stared up at him, glazed with passion said that clearly.  Instead of asking him for mercy they asked, no, begged, for more. 

Another low growl caressed her as his head lowered once more, though he bypassed her swollen and slightly parted mouth, his lips gliding along her jaw line instead, nipping teasingly at her skin.  But she’d had her fill of teasing and lifted her hands again to tug at his head, or at least she tried to, for somehow her hands did not end up moving far.  Impossibly strong fingers shackled her wrists, lifting her hands up over her head, forcing her to stretch slightly, her body bowing under his, making the both of them groan helplessly.  The feel of their sweat slicked skin rubbing together accomplished what her hands could not.

His head burrowed against her throat, the silky strands of his hair mixing with hers, feathering along her sensitized flesh. The feel of his breath fanning over her was maddening and she tugged at her hands, trying to break his grip upon him, trying to arch closer, trying everything she could think of to urge him closer, wordlessly, though not soundlessly, pleading with him to join them.

“Ummm, not yet little cat… not yet” the words were gritted out near her ear, his wonderful voice making her clench even tighter.  Still pinning her hands over her head he leaned into her, letting his weight push her into the mattress deeper, the hard, hot length of him rubbing against her thigh.  The majority of his bulk was still not resting upon her, but instead was supported by his side against the bed as his free hand trailed down her body, starting at the point between the gentle arches of her collar bones and moving slowly downward. 

“Mmm, I can feel your heart hammering here…”  and his fingers trailed between her breasts, pausing to rotate his thumb to sweep over their soft sides, that trapped heart beat thrumming up through her body to his hand and then through his entire frame.  “I can hear your blood rushing through your veins, bringing that excited flush to your skin..” his teeth scraped her ear lobe making her jerk under him, teeth biting her lower lip firmly as she arched.  “Just how excited are you little one?” It seemed she could do nothing more than offer a muffled moan, shuddering as his hand trailed lower, making her stomach ripple and clench.  “Mmmm, I won’t make you tell me this time; would you like me to just check instead?”

Once again the question wasn’t given a reply, nor did it really need one and his fingers drifted lower, parting the downy curls  at the apex of her thighs, one long finger sliding smoothly inside her, immediately clenched inside her tight heat, a scream emerging from her mouth despite her precautions, back arching helplessly again. His renewed growl mingled with her scream, his powerful frame shuddering over hers as he stroked that single digit slowly inside her.  “I .. Would say VERY excited… mmm so wet, so ready for me…” She felt his fangs then, their sharp points sweeping with subtle pressure over her neck., and once more his voice reached her, though the words were not spoken aloud,  but instead brushed with their unique velvety growl through her mind instead ‘so perfect… and mine..”

Fangs sunk deep then, piercing her flesh, burying deep in her throat as he drank from her greedily, bruising her with his hunger, but that small discomfort was utterly unnoticed by her as whips of pleasure tormented her body. The erotic act of his feeding making her moan and whimper, for it was not just a riot of purely physical sensations that swept through her, though those were great and wonderful in and of themselves.  He was still there, a dark and ever present shadow in her mind, whispering to her, telling he how he adored her taste, sharing that taste with her, letting her feel how this act pushed his body closer to the edge. 

Images flashed through her mind, the pair of them intertwined, moving together, her spread over top of him, grinding, arching, their shadows, cast by the muted light of a few scattered candles, frolicking over the cave walls while the sound of a waterfall thundered in the background.  She knew then that she had never been there, and certainly that she had never ridden him so shamelessly… nay these where his dreams, his fantasies, his promises to her, and they only served to heighten her pleasure at that moment.

“Please, I need ..” her voice was low, husky hardly recognizable as hers.  Part of her wasn’t sure exactly was she was asking for, but her body knew and it shifted, legs parting , her hips tilting up under his. “ I .. NEED…” she shuddered under him, and with his mouth there, still at her throat drinking from her, she felt him move as well, guiding himself to her entrance.  ‘mmm, I can do no other than to provide for the needs of my Lifemate..’ his voice seemed vaguely amused, but she knew that he was just caught up in the maelstrom as she, for she could feel the tremor that shook him as he fought for control. He plunged into her then, one smooth slow stroke parting her completely, and in that instant her world, shifted, shattered and she was pushed roughly over the edge and into … wakefulness. 

The first breath her lungs drew was a shaky one, broken by her agonized sob. Damn him! Damn him for doing this to her day after day! This was not the first rising that she had come awake, teetering on the precipice of completion, her body flushed, aching, and nor was this the first time that she had slowly drifted down from that peak, alone, shaking, her arms trying to hold her body, to comfort it while she turned her mind to other things, trying to block the erotic images which refused to go away by themselves. 

Her passion and anger faded steadily as she felt the sun sinking yet further over the sky, soon it would be safe for her to leave the ground.  But why bother?a soft persuasive voice whispered through her,  familiar cape of melancholy enveloping her.  Why not just rise now, before the sun completed it’s downward arch, rise and have done with it…

But that was not a viable solution, even as she thought it she knew she would not be following that course.  Besides there was no guarantee that it would indeed bring about an end to the existence which she was quickly tiring of.  Her race possessed great gifts and power, gifts which only grew over time, and she, like as not, was almost an ancient among them.  The corners of her mouth curved up into a faint self deprecating smile as she sat up within the dark earthen chamber.  Even there, in that dank and dirty setting, her appearance was immaculate, no smudge of dirt nor stray clump of earth dared to mar her pale smooth skin.  She’d not bothered to clothe herself yet, and thus her form was shielded only by the dark spill of her hair, the slightly wavy waist length strands forming a light veil over her torso, brushing against her smooth thighs.

The dream once more came back to haunt her, causing a shudder to run through her, the back of her head leaning against the earthen wall behind her.  It was rare for her kind to dream which led her to believe that it was not her own over active imagination providing the stimulation.  Nay, somewhere … from some point in time her Lifemate had deliberately sent her dream , filling her days with heat and an unquenchable hunger.  And part of her, well, part of her hated him for it; that was all he’d ever given her.  She had not a face to think on during the innumerable hours of the night, nor even a name to whisper while she waited.  She couldn’t even be secure in the knowledge that he yet lived for she’d received no other indication that he was out there, just the dreams, incomplete ones at that for she was never left with concrete images, brief blurred flashes accompanied a riot of sensations which left her breathless. 

Damn him, damn him for doing this to her, but most of all she damned herself for still wanting him, for still needing him, for still loving him…indeed they were both damned it seemed, and there was naught she could do to change it, and that was one of the hardest blows of all.

So that RP never ended up happening, and that still makes me sad because Brielle is one of the characters I've been really keen on playing.  However I know the Carpathaian market is pretty limited.  This could easily be adapted to another vampiric system.  Perhaps he is her maker's maker somewhat retired from the world and unaware of her existence.  I'm really flexible when it comes to such things, please give your imagination free reign.  Basically I just want a story where love/hate/lust all get bound up together with a supernatural bent.  If this is appealing to you by all means send me a message and we'll discuss!

They say best men are moulded out of faults, and, for the most part, become much more the better for being a little bad...
Tentatively Open to a few more 1v1's but also come write with me in Grey Matters--->

RampantDesires

So twisted/gritty fairy tales are all the rage, and I mean really what's not to like.  I'm always up for things along this line so if you have your own idea I would love to hear it. Here's a quick take of my own:

A Beauty and a Beast Currently Under Discussion

They spoke her name in soft whispers, or most often not at all, not wishing to draw the Mistress's wrath.  Rarely did she venture into town, a small cadre of servants efficiently seeing to her needs and wants, the village's small economy supported almost exclusively by her patronage.  Cloaked strangers came in the night, never staying long, some say  never to be seen leaving. 

Beautiful, some whispered, having caught sight of her on those rare instances she ventured from her estate.  Monstrous, others claimed, sharing tales of twisted beasts which stalked the forests at night.  Could both opinions be right?

The Characters:
Me - What precisely is 'wrong' with her I'm totally leaving up in the air.  She could be any number of things, witch, werewolf, demoness, vampire, cursed, am happy to tune it toward your preferences and the things you would like to see happen in the story.  Regardless she will be  a local celebrity/myth, wealthy, powerful, and more than a little jaded.

You - There are several options with this really.  You could be sent to serve on her estate, perhaps the head groomsman has taken a sudden leave of absence.  A local 'hero' type who does not believe the hype surrounding her and is determined to discover the truth for himself. A 'mad' inventor looking for a wealthy patron.  Whatever really I'll leave it up to you as to HOW and WHY he gets here.  I rather love seeing what kind of characters people can come up with so go nuts. (but not you know TOO nuts I'm not really interested in playing with a crash landed alien in this one O.o)

The Setting:
Well a fantasy historical world with little to nothing in the way of technology though am willing to entertain the thought of steampunk-esque elements. People still ride horses, superstition runs rampant, people still die from stupid ailments and exposure on a routine basis. The level of 'magic' is totally up for debate, but I'd rather it not be super prevalent.

This story can go from light and fluffy to edging into bondage and non-consent themes.  Am willing to play anything from the tragic and misunderstood heroine to a rather dark and merciless villain.  So please feel free to unleash your imagination fully and include some specifics as to what you're interested in playing! Thanks for looking :)

RampantDesires

Edited up significantly and updated story statuses.  Upon returning to E I am once again humbled by the awesomeness of my partners and the community at large.  I have quite a few on-going stories, but am always open to discussion and picking up a few more as long as you are okay with what might be a sporadic posting schedule.

Going over all of my book marks I found The Making of a God.  It is the opening of a story which never made it off the ground.  I find that I'm still rather enamored of the premise and would be very much interested in finding another partner who enjoys politics/warfare/magical elements.  I'm happy to change the post and character so don't feel that you're stuck with everything as written. ~Under Discussion~

RampantDesires

Updated current game statuses, about to undertake a major re-haul to my O/O's thread. 

Most stories are either now being written or a flurry of PMs are being exchanged to nail down details before starting.  Please note that I LOVE this beginning process.  Discussing characters and plot points is a necessity for me.  I'm not talking mapping out each post days in advance, I do enjoy the organic and changing nature of writing, but getting an idea of how characters fit together and different scenes that each of us are interested in possibly exploring helps me get excited about a story and gives my mind a place to wander when I'm doing something mindless like laundry or work!  It also clarifies expectations and makes sure that we are on the same page about where the thread is going.  So if you do NOT enjoy this planning process I am probably not the co-writer for you.