News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Legend of Saffron Stronghold [Ended/Inactive]

Started by Autumn Sativus, March 27, 2010, 08:55:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn Sativus

Please view the Rules, Roles and Explanations for more information!

Notes
  • Please take any OOC, or non-relevant chatter to The Estate Lounge.
  • Please remember to include Saffron in all PMs regarding the game.
  • Express your interest in this game, or future games Here.
Players

• Aiden
  • Caeli
  • Eden - Innocent Sibling, Booted Day 4
  • Izu
  • Kip
  • Kyrsa - Bodyguard, Booted Day 5
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • Remiel - Suite Owner, Booted Day 3
  • Ryven - Suite Owner, Booted Day 2
  • sinera
  • Teno - Mad Scientist, Killed Night 2
  • Torch - Vampire Sibling, Left with Eden on Day 4
  • Ty - Suite Owner, Killed Night 2
  • Transgirlenstein
  • Valerian - Suite Owner, Killed Night 5

Roles
  • 5/8 Suite Owners
  • 1 Vampire Hunter
  • 1 Bodyguard
  • 1 Mad Scientist
  • 1 Doctor
  • 2 Siblings
  • 1 Sire
  • 1 Vampire (May be +1 from Sire)
  • 1 Theif
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Autumn Sativus

The Estate Mistress, Saffron, had come running down the winding staircase to the main hall, after gathering each of the Residents with the help of a few of her maids. After clearing her throat, she took a breath and spoke over the chatter. "If I might have your attention!" After waiting for the chatter to quiet, she spoke again, a more calm manner now, as the room fell silent. "As I'm sure that all of you are aware... there was a death in our home last night. The Estate Keeper Brian was taken by the Angels in his sleep, and though we do not know how it happened yet, we have learned just now the cause of death. He bled to death, there is not a drop left in him... though we have seen no blood anywhere in his suite." She shook her head, looking to the ground for a moment, remembering the friendly man, Brian, that had been taken from them. He had been a good friend to nearly everyone in her midst.

"I cannot imagine who might have the means or motivation to do such a thing... but I can tell you, that the one who has committed the crime is within your midst, friends. One, or more, of you... are to blame." She shook her head. "I am sorry to each of you who are innocent, that such a monster as a murderer has been allowed to live within your midst. And I assure you, each and every one of you... they will be found. But it is up to you, my friends... I will leave the choices up to you, of who will stay, and who will... be dealt with." She sighed, shaking her head.

"Let us allow our minds to settle today. Tomorrow we will decide on the first one among us that must pay. Right now, we have more important matters to attend to. We are in need of a new Estate Keeper. I would like you all to vote for your choice of a new Keeper now, we will try to keep ourselves together for that long, at least. Early to rest tonight, my friends, so that we will have clear minds tomorrow. I promise you that there are others among you who are doing their best to keep you safe from the evil that lurks among us." With that, she made her way down the remaining stairs and sat at the head of the room, a piece of parchment in front of her, ready to tally the votes as they would come in.

Players

• Aiden
  • Caeli
  • Eden
  • Izu
  • Kip
  • Kyrsa
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • Remiel
  • Ryven
  • sinera
  • Teno
  • Torch
  • Ty
  • Transgirlenstein
  • Valerian
Us against the world

Remiel

"Ladysky will make a fine Estate Keeper," said Remiel, before going to the kitchens to ward himself in garlic.  He would also make sure to wear a turtleneck sweater to bed.

Kip

"I think that we should consider Aiden to be the perfect example of what we are looking for." Kip said with purpose.

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

Nadir

I also vote Aiden because Kip's avatar loves me.

Izu

"I'd like to vote for Eden... no particular reason other than hir yummy abs." He grinned, shrugging lightly.

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

Autumn Sativus

Votes for Estate Keeper
  • Aiden(2) - Kip, Eden
  • LadySky(1) - Remiel
  • Eden(1) - Izu
Us against the world

Ryven

Valerian

I'll second that vote for Kip.  We'll need someone capable to help keep us safe.
"To live honorably, to harm no one, to give to each his due."
~ Ulpian, c. 530 CE

LadySky

I'll place my vote on Transgirlenstein, keep us safe my friend!
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Ty

Ty will lounge on a sofa and vote for Aiden, and he'd better not forget it.

Marguerite

I put my vote for Kip because his avatar is smiling with the truth.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Teno

Teno looked around the hall. This news was a surprise, and as he tried to find a friendly face, his eyes fell on Kyrsa. He smiled, before standing and placing his vote.

Autumn Sativus

Votes for Estate Keeper
  • Kip(5) - Ryven, Valerian, Marguerite, Kyrsa, Aiden
  • Aiden(3) - Kip, Eden, Ty
  • Eden(2) - Izu, Transgirlenstein
  • LadySky(1) - Remiel
  • Transgirlenstein(1) - LadySky
  • Kyrsa(1) - Teno
  • Caeli(1) - Torch

Not Yet Voted:
Caeli
sinera
Us against the world

Torch

"I would like to vote for Caeli." Torch remarked simply before hurrying away, as she was clearly distressed about Brian's untimely death.
"Every morning in Africa, a gazelle wakes up. It knows it must outrun the fastest lion or it will be killed. Every morning in Africa, a lion wakes up. It knows it must run faster than the slowest gazelle, or it will starve. It doesn't matter whether you're a lion or a gazelle, when the sun comes up, you'd better be running."  Sir Roger Bannister

Erotic is using a feather. Kinky is using the whole chicken.

On's and Off's

Kye

"I believe I will place my vote with Kip," Kyrsa murmured quietly, glancing from person to person, obviously lost in her own thoughts as she contemplated the untimely death of Brian, who had been nothing but kind to her.

Transgirlenstein

I vote for Eden as I think shi would do a great job!
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Aiden

"You are telling me that the previous Estate keeper was drained of blood and now we need a new one to replace him?! No thank you, I am no fool who wishes to become a pattern in whatever sport someone makes...Kip, and the rest of you I thank you for the nominations but I think someone else would be better as new keeper."
Feeling as he had dodged a bullet he took a few steps towards a patio for a breath of fresh air.

Autumn Sativus

Votes for Estate Keeper
  • Kip(6) - Ryven, Valerian, Marguerite, Kyrsa, Aiden, sinera
  • Aiden(3) - Kip, Eden, Ty
  • Eden(2) - Izu, Transgirlenstein
  • LadySky(1) - Remiel
  • Transgirlenstein(1) - LadySky
  • Kyrsa(1) - Teno
  • Caeli(1) - Torch

Not Yet Voted:
Caeli

The Estate Mistress had tallied the votes so far, watching the goings on as the people went about, coming in with their votes and going to other places of the Manor. "I know that Miss Caeli is busy today, and will be unlikely to join us for the vote. I will give the last few a couple of hours to get their votes in before we declare our new Keeper."
Us against the world

sinera

sinera smiles. "I too will vote for Kip because his AV has incredible eyes - I could get lost in those for days..."
O/O | A/A | My Intro | Fairytale Requests
Apparently some people don't read my O/O before adding me on MSN/Y! - so I'll say it here: IF YOU DON'T TELL ME YOU'RE FROM E, I WILL NOT ACCEPT BUDDY REQUESTS. Please read my O/O before PMing me with ideas, thanks.
Best IRC cybersex come-on line EVER: "I see you're an erotica writer...So, do you ever do any realtime collaborations?"

Autumn Sativus

After allowing the votes to come together, a distinction now being clear, the Estate Mistress stood from her seat and walked up about halfway, once again, on the spiral staircase up to the Suites. "If I might have your attention again!" she called above the noise, waiting a few moments for the Residents to gather. "We have come to a decision on who will become our new Keeper. You, the Residents, have decided that you entrust Kip to the position." She smiled, hoping that the people had chosen wisely. "With that, my friends, I bid you good night. It has been a day to make us all weary, if not physically then emotionally. I wish you all well through the night, and hope that we do not wake to another tragedy." After taking another step up the stairs, she turned back to the group. "Those of you who are my staff, please keep the people safe tonight..." And with that, she would disappear up the flights of stairs to the Suite on the top floor that she called her own, not to be seen in the Manor until morning.

Players

• Aiden
  • Caeli
  • Eden
  • Izu
  • Kip
  • Kyrsa
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • Remiel
  • Ryven
  • sinera
  • Teno
  • Torch
  • Ty
  • Transgirlenstein
  • Valerian
Us against the world

Nadir

Eden grins at Kip and smooches in congratulations, then departs to hir bedchamber.

LadySky

After congratulating Kip with a warm hug LadySky retired to her suite, making sure to lock her door tightly shut. She liked her blood inside her veins just fine, thank you very much.
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Transgirlenstein

Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Kip

Kip smiles and thanks everyone for their trust before heading off to sleep.

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~