[Blog Series]Miss Marguerite & The City - Day 3

Started by Marguerite, August 20, 2009, 12:56:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marguerite

August 19th - Always Wear Galoshes To The Beach...

Sleeping medication usually receives a lot of skepticism and wariness from the public. Yes, there are the risks involved of becoming addicted to sleeping pills but it has the benefits of curbing the restless nights spent trying to find sleep but never achieving it because one's mind is running rampant or the body will not give into the demands of anyone including the person who is in the body.

It was why yesterday I went to Walgreen's hoping to find sleep in the generic Walgreen's Sleeping Aid medication. I was smart in asking the people around me including the pharmacy and internet connections on what was the best aid to give me sleep without having the harmful effect of dependence on it. This brand seemed to be the safe kind for it and I took it last night a good hour before slipping off to sleep. It took a while but once it hit, I was yawning and feeling drowsy, just as if I took a Benadryl for my allergies (I know what Bena does to my body and taking it is the same as taking a tranquilizer because it knocks me right out). Once sleep hit, I was blissfully asleep for eight hours. I do not know what I dreamed of but when I awoke it was 8:30am Pacific time and slept a total of eight and a half hours. The first time in two days and while some may think of it as the body adjusting to a new setting, I am not one to let my body go against me.

As a female who has a dominant lifestyle, I make lists, write down notes, make sure my submissives and pets know they are thought of and have done their 'activities', coordinate the directions to the time I have left to shower, dress and get out before the traffic hits. I enjoy being in control because I am literally on my own in a new city. A city which boasts the great things to offer as well as the barrios and the needs of the lower end of the money spectrum. If I receive the job with the tutoring company, I would work in the inner city and aid in the preschoolers.

Is it not amusing how I can be Dominant but yet make sure the little ones have their juice boxes and cookies before waving goodbye and making a call to a submissive informing him to commit a sexual act but never have the chance to sexually release himself? If you ever saw me on the street never would you have noticed the hidden smile upon my lips as I contemplate how to better crack a whip at a pale, smooth bottom or notice the tell tale glint in my eyes of a piqued interest in reaching out and grabbing you to see what you are made of (aggressor or submissive).

The beach called to me for the last few days. A siren call the beach can be a real bitch.

There were surfers, the kind to make a female squirm if she was a submissive and needed a good hand in being taught a lesson. What amused me was how close these three surfers were and made me wonder about asking them to engaged in an orgy and if so be it they were gay, I could enjoy them in a seat while the three go at it. I am such a dirty female sometimes but hell that is how I fucking am, deal with it.

Conversation ensued between them and figured out these men were on a trip together and needed to catch a few waves and females before heading back to Nevada. Mmm, how delicious these men were but alas there could be getting together because I had to make a call to the British bloke. The glorious bastard never called me back but he is not the be all and end all. I am polyamorous and will fall for various people over the course of my lifetime. Besides, the trio surfers had my number and what can I say, I am one to show a bit of California love and even bend them over my knee to spanked them.

Mmm, so good and it gives me a great enticement to walk down to the beach to pick up a surfer and bring him back to wax my...hardwood floors.

After the surfer incident not much happened other than getting to know the female roommates more and more. Each has their own personality and all have started to notice the fact I am, how does one put it, a nut cracker and sexual deviant (I enjoy the sexual deviant connotation especially when it was discussed here on the E boards and how it gears towards different genders). They are accepting of my lifestyle especially when I revealed my bisexual and polyamorous affections towards various people. Hell, even managed to play matchmaker with one of the roommates and have gone out of my way to seek her out during class time once school starts to enjoy the pleasures and worthwhile thrill of putting her out there for the men to kneel and chase after her.

Why hoard all the fun when it can be shared with others?

Miss Marguerite & The City

Edit: To include pictures of the beach. Some pictures will be posted here and on A.A (Absence thread) but check out the Photo Blog Series which coordinates with this blog series too.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Enmuro

great posts Marguerite.

However, I'm kinda ticked off. See, this post ruins my theory that its pointless to look good for the beach because nobody ever gets picked up or trades numbers at said oceanic boundary. That used to be one of my favorite rants to go off on :( hehe.

Marguerite

Oh if you look at the photo blog series, I had some make up on but it was useless with the sand and sea water smacking me in the face with the high winds.

-Laughs-
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You