Note to self: Do NOT be reincarnated as a male siafu ant

Started by Ket, July 31, 2009, 02:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ket

she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

consortium11

Is it wierd for me to think it won't be that long till a story along similar lines finds its way into the Ex section?

:-)

Marguerite

For as long as I have been here on E, I expect there to be a story plot somewhere about being used to impregnant 500 million women.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Satnslillgrl

And if there isn't one there will be soon. I'm half tempted to put it in the requests section...
Believe me, believe me. I can't tell you why.
But I'm trapped by your love and I'm chained to your side.
O/OA/A  UPDATED 1/3 <<--READ ME!!

Vekseid

Quote from: Marguerite on July 31, 2009, 03:19:29 PM
For as long as I have been here on E, I expect there to be a story plot somewhere about being used to impregnant 500 million women.

You forgot the virgin part >_> <_<

Marguerite

Quote from: Vekseid on July 31, 2009, 04:08:06 PM
You forgot the virgin part >_> <_<

Who says the prisoner is a virgin? Could be a bachelor who thought he was going home with a vibrant woman in fact was tricked and sold off to be used a 'sperm bank' for a country of women.

-Chuckles-

Never can I write normal stories now without a bit of intrigue.

Vekseid

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Marguerite

I am afraid of what happens to the ant once his use to impregnant the Queen is up.

-Can only imagine VORE or being ripped apart-

Satnslillgrl

Quote from: Marguerite on July 31, 2009, 06:41:34 PM
I am afraid of what happens to the ant once his use to impregnant the Queen is up.

-Can only imagine VORE or being ripped apart-

You are just making this story sound better and better. Maybe I won't make it an RP. Maybe I'll just write a short story myself. Lol.
Believe me, believe me. I can't tell you why.
But I'm trapped by your love and I'm chained to your side.
O/OA/A  UPDATED 1/3 <<--READ ME!!

Marguerite

Quote from: Satanslillgirl on July 31, 2009, 07:01:56 PM
You are just making this story sound better and better. Maybe I won't make it an RP. Maybe I'll just write a short story myself. Lol.

I can be just as gory as the infamous GT.

-Winks at wherever GT may be at the moment-

Rhapsody

I love BBC documentaries.  There's nothing like watching nature tear itself apart in all its savage glory, with the calm, soothing voice of a British narrator laid over it.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Nadir

That doesn't sound like a fully English accent... there's an twang of something else in there.

Rhapsody

Irish, sounds to me. 

ETA:  No, that's an American accent.  Sorry, confusing my videos.  This one sent me on a clicking frenzy for other nature documentary clips, which logically brought me to the expansive collection that the BBC has done over the years. :)
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

Nadir

*listens again* No, I don't think so. It's more American/Canadian to my ear. Who's the narrator? I'm getting more curious about him now than the Ex story!

Rhapsody

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

Revolverman

PaleEnchantress

Goddess and I was looking for an excuse to have a good excuse for an imprisoned sub with abnormally large...*ahem*

Now if I can only get this down to M/M and no pregnancy...AHA I've got it! (BTW thanks everyone is going to really think I'm strange for this one....)

Edit: Just in case anyone was interested https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=45055.0 under "the hive"

(I'm allowed to link that here right?)
" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img" class="bbc_img

The Overlord

If it hasn't been written, it’s probably been drawn or rendered somewhere on one of the got sites. At the very least RJL or Haffnium probably took a crack at it…