Looking for Trouble (female liege for any)

Started by Sussurus, December 06, 2013, 11:17:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sussurus

Fair warning: I have had several extended unannounced absences in the past. I am trying to be better about maintaining lines of communication when I'm not feeling up for socializing and/or RPing, but... it's not easy. If you're likely to take it personally if I disappear without warning for a while, perhaps it would be best if you found a more reliable partner.

In general, I'm looking for relatively casual RPs where I can indulge my masochist streak. I generally play fairly strong characters, they just tend to get into more trouble than they can handle -- hence the title of this thread. ;)

I don't have any specific ideas that thrill me at the moment, so I'd love to find someone with something in mind, ideally something fairly dark and intense. I need more adrenaline in my roleplaying life! Bonus points for an interesting setting.

Sussurus

Sussurus

Sussurus

Bump for 'Asexual' and renewed interest... I think I can handle at least one more 1x1. :)

Sussurus

Sussurus

Sussurus

Swiped 'Chimera' and 'Uplifted' from my old want ad. XD

Sussurus

Moved 'Discovered' back out of the claimed section, after it fell through. Particularly craving that one!

Sussurus

Sussurus

Sussurus

Sussurus

Sussurus