News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Interest Check: Mafia Maid

Started by MusicNeverDies, July 25, 2008, 09:50:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MusicNeverDies

I'm looking for a lovely long term Roleplay involving a small group of people, if people are interested. Elements involved will most likely be (but not exclusive to);
Modern
Kidnapping
Slave/Maid
Gang
Forbidden romance
Abusive relationship
Bondage
Cheating

If it interests you, read on!

Any sexuality works for this one. M/M, M/F, F/F. add a few M or F's to any of those and I'm still willing!

For the sake of clarity though I'm writing the plot in a hetero format. I'd like personally to play the kidnapped girl.

A member of a high class gang (Almost a Mafia, but it is a little too cut throat and lacking in respect) has to do an assassination, the owner of a small corner store has stopped paying protection and lashed out against the gang. A member from the gang comes, and kills the owner, not noticing the girl hidden behind one of the isles. As he goes to leave he spots her. He intends to kill her as well but can't bring himself to do so, the why is up to you, lust or a compassion, or something else entirely. But he can't leave her on her own since she is a liability to the gang.

He takes her back to the headquarters, there she is made into a maid of sorts, but kept on a tight leash. There is an infinite amount of characters that can join in at that point. There can be someone in the gang who wants her, so he has his way with her. A girl in the gang jealous of the new maid and trying hard to get in the pants of the guy who brought her in. Another guy jealous of the main guys relationship with her. Another captured maid- Anyone really.

So [VAN][BON] and [NC] Could all apply, depending on the characters being played.

So. To my knowledge we have people interested in (As in, nothing is in stone);
2 maid/kidnapped, (MusicNeverDies, meggymegos)
1 minor but long-term role of undetermined motive, (Inerrant Lust)
1 older brother of 'main' male / member of the gang, (Veriphim)
and 2 people whom I don't know the character interested in yet (Lithos, CrazEgrl)

We need the 'main' male still, the one who finds her and takes her in. 

CrazEGrl

MusicNeverDies

Yup. Responded, I'm just checking interest as a small group RP, because they allow for more interactions between all the characters since you won't get stuck RPing with yourself.

Lithos

This one seems like it would be entertaining, count me as interested.
There is no innocence, only layers upon layers of guilt
--
Wiki | O&O | A&A | Game Search

MusicNeverDies

Quote from: Lithos on July 25, 2008, 10:04:40 PM
This one seems like it would be entertaining, count me as interested.
Yay. Any idea on where you would want your character to fit in on all this? Since what types of characters we can get will probably affect how many more we need before starting it up.

Lithos

Should be able to handle what ever position you need filled the most hun, lets talk further in PM:s as needed to not clutter this nice thread.
There is no innocence, only layers upon layers of guilt
--
Wiki | O&O | A&A | Game Search

Inerrant Lust

I'd be interested, but it's almost exactly like the game I already have going 'A Dance with Rogues' except everyone spoils the kidnapped girl. :P ...Maybe not as kinky.  :-[

That being said, I might be interested in playing a minor (yet not short-term) role.

MusicNeverDies

Is it?  :o *makes a mental note to find that thread and read it*

And ya, Minor roles would be great too.

Okay, so! To my knowledge we have people interest in;
1 maid/kidnapped,
1 minor role of undetermined motive,
1 brother of 'main' male/ member of the gang
and 2 people whom I don't know the interest level of exactly.

I think if we get a distinct role from the 3 people who are not yet specific and one of them (or we get someone else) takes the 'main' guy, we could start this up really soon. =D

BentNotBroken

Do you have room for another female? Perhaps another captive? Or something else? :)

MusicNeverDies

But of course. I'm sure some of our guys would be fine with another captive. Females are loved. <3

BentNotBroken

Psyker

If you still need a main guy, then I wouldn't mind playing that role.

MusicNeverDies

You are not yet accepted, focus on posting in your introduction thread and getting accepted, then come back if you're still interested, okay? 

MagicalPen

If you're still looking for this, I wouldn't mind playing a cold-blooded killer type.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

MusicNeverDies

Ya MP, still looking. Your addition is always lovely.

We'll probably start right around when the new maid is brought in, so that everyone can be involved rather quickly if they want to get things going. We just need to establish who brought her in, really. And get a little more solidity of characters from the interested parties, as far as back stories go. So we aren't tripping over each others histories.

MagicalPen

Ok. Fair enough. Get my PM earlier?

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games