All or nothing interest check (Transformation role play.) two spots available!

Started by Jennifer swallows, May 30, 2013, 10:52:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennifer swallows

Quote from: Wyatt on June 14, 2013, 05:31:04 PM
If you need another wife, I am more than happy to play the wife of a winner or a loser.  No trouble if you are full up, but if there is an opening I would be interested.  :-)

Sorry it took so long to reply back to you, but we are on the look out for more wife's. ^_^ Jarick, polymorph, Tenshinhan, are all with out a winner's wife and Irolon, Beatrice Black, Vorian are with out losing wife's.

Wyatt

I believe that Jennifer has sent out my character's description to the husbands on the losing side of the ledger.  Here it is with some modifications suggested by Jennifer and subject to further modification and alteration to make she and her husband a proper match.

Piper ???

Height: 5’4”
Weight: 118 lbs
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Light green

Piper was born into a middle-class upbringing, with a Father who was ex-military and former Mason and Mason exec himself, and a stay at home Mother.  A cheerleader and excellent student in high school, always an over-achiever, Piper attended Cornell University and took a job as an accountant at Mason and Mason, while doing some modeling on the side as she had done in college.

Advancement for a woman at Mason and Mason was nearly impossible, and Piper’s sweet, submissive nature, just like her Mother’s had been, caused her to seek out a Mason and Mason man as a spouse, a new grad like herself, hoping to marry a man as strong and powerfully dominating as her Father.  She had such a boyfriend in college, but he was a bad boy with no prospects in life and completely unacceptable to her Father as husband material.  Instead she ended up falling in love with one of her co-workers, another recent grad, and married him, presuming all Mason and Mason men were ultimate alpha males.

Short and curvy, but not to an extreme, Piper is seemingly shy and sweetly innocent.  She quit her job once she was married, as her Mother told her was proper, but although she loves her husband, Piper has not found him to be the true alpha that can dominate her fully as she needs to bring out her more wanton and tawdry side.  A good man and provider, and not weak by any means, he simply doesn’t measure up to the standard of manliness that is her Father.  She heard, as she grew up, whispered pieces of what Mason execs must do to advance, and if they are true, Piper could not be happier.  The rite of passage and advancement, though she is unsure of its true nature, figures to bring out the ultimate alpha in her husband, or to make her and he the prize of such a man.

Winning and advancement means the success and life that her Father and Mother enjoyed, turning her husband into a hungry tiger of a man.

Losing will mean that both will have to give themselves to a true alpha male, and while she has heard whispered rumors that her husband will be transformed into an incredibly sexual and voluptuous woman, the bi-curious Piper feels that this will only make their marriage and love more complete.  He has never seen the truly sexual, submissively slutty side of Piper’s persona, but she badly wants him or the man or couple who wins them to bring it out for her husband to see and enjoy.

Piper finds herself in a no-lose situation as far as she is concerned, and is utterly devoted to her husband, no matter what.  When and how this mysterious ritual may take place, if it still does in this day and age, Piper has no clue, though she hopes each day will be that day.
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.”
Ons, Offs and Stuff   
Story Ideas
Apologies and Absences

Jennifer swallows

Ok everyone!  I know I said Monday or Tuesday, but some things have changed for me and I went ahead and started up the role play. This is my first time running a game here, but I tried to set the tone for the evening in the first post.

When you make your entrance, the opening post is designed to apply to you, no matter if you have a wife or not. In this point in the role play, you have had the meeting with Richard Knapp, a executive within Mason and Mason. I will post a more detailed profile of this NPC once everyone is in the mansion and mingled just a bit.

You also DO NOT know how you will advance. This opening thread is meant to introduce you to this idea and I hope everyone will use it as just a means to get to know one another, before you find out you will be in more "direct" competition with one another. WE will then move on to different threads, where you interact with one another and build up to your first match. I like the idea of building up our character's before the change and setting up any stories or rivalry's we might have in the coming posts.

Again, no one knows how you advance in the company, with the one exception being wyatt's character. He has agreed to keep it a secret for the big reveal in the thread, so keep this in mind.

As I said, I'm new, so I might need some helpful advice here and there. I'm trying to do my best to give everyone a fun thread and setting, so please let me know how i could make it better for you, either here or in a pm. (or if I need to, I can create another thread for OOC matters. )

Post here!

Vorian

Adam Dering

Height: 6 feet

Adam spent most of his early life in the foster system, moving from home to home. He quickly learned two things: trust no one, and anything he wanted out of life, he’d have to take for himself. Discovering a talent for numbers, he threw himself into his education, with a focus on business and accounting. He was offered a job at Mason & Mason right out of college as he isn’t simply good with numbers, but borders on genius level.  Everything and everyone in life can be seen as an equation, or more accurately, as a number or numeric operation that he can fit into his own equation for success. 

Driven and focused, Adam’s handsome countenance and brains made him an obvious target for a number of women who wanted to ride his coattails to an easy and pampered life, however, the always pragmatic Adam, who sees others only as obstacles or tools, fended them all off until he found a woman who figured into his recipe for advancement and career success in Piper Gerard, daughter of a former Mason and Mason exec.  That she was beautiful and skilled at the kinds of social niceties that Adam found no use for, made her an excellent, if sometimes ignored, partner in his climb to the top.

An impressive, but not overwhelming physical specimen, Adam keeps fit, and can handle himself in a fight, but considers it secondary to his career and education.  His looks and body were certainly some of the reasons that he attracted Piper in the first place, as well as her Father’s insistence that she should never settle for less than a real Mason man.  The breadwinner in the family, as Piper quit work after their marriage, as her mother had, the pressure on Adam to advance his career and salary at Mason and Mason is both external and internal, where his personal drive and ambition can sometimes get the best of him, despite his prodigious math and financial skills.  Adam’s intellect and being recognized and praised for it seem central to his feelings of pride and self-worth.

Piper (Gerard) Dering
Height: 5’4”
Weight: 118 lbs
Hair: Blonde
Eyes: Light green

Piper was born into a comfortable upbringing, with a strict and dominating Father who was ex-military and a former Mason and Mason exec himself, and a stay at home Mother. A cheerleader and excellent student in high school, always an over-achiever, Piper attended Cornell University and took a job as an accountant at Mason and Mason, while doing some modeling on the side as she had done in college.

Piper had a boyfriend in college, but he was a bad boy with no prospects in life and completely unacceptable to her Father as husband material. However, while they were together, in a rare and temporary act of defiance towards her Father, her boyfriend, who rode a motorcycle and loved treating Piper as practically a sex toy, brought out a side in her that no one else knew existed.  She found that she loved being dominated and became extremely aroused by being bound and used by this man, practically becoming a completely submissive nymphomaniac, to the point that she even submitted when he chose to share her with some of his friends.

Still, Piper was ever a Daddy’s girl, and once she caught her boyfriend cheating on her with another woman, she dropped him immediately.  It wasn’t that he was dominating another, as he ahd taught her to enjoy her place in the pecking order of his life, but that he chose to hide the other woman and lie about her.

Once she began to work as Mason and Mason, another new and brilliant grad named Adam Dering caught her eye and then her heart.  Although he could sometimes seem calculating and cold to Piper, she had come to expect that and married him presuming all Mason and Mason men were ultimate alpha males like her Father.  Advancement for a woman at Mason and Mason, so she stopped working there after being married, something her Mother encouraged and Father approved of. 

Adam has asked Piper quite a bit about the inner workings of Mason and Mason, but though she knows that her Father told her the company had a rite of passage that made him into the man he was, the rest of what she knows is either limited or secret, even from Adam.  He may be her husband, but her loyalty and oath of silence to her Father is unbreakable.  A true Mason woman, she is still waiting for Adam to become the master and dominant she seeks in the bedroom and hopes that will happen for them once he begins moving up in the company.  She still does some modeling on the side to help with bills, including some light bondage shoots that bide her over until her Mason man becomes all that she needs him to be and brings out the hungry, slutty side of the innocent looking princess.

The Couple

As a pair, Adam and Piper seem very happy.  He sees incredible value and partnership in having her as his wife, and she is petite, with long golden blonde hair and curvy, but not to an extreme, while still coming across as sweetly innocent. More than enough to please any man in bed, including her husband.  Piper is utterly and completely devoted to Adam, believing he feels the same way and knows that her job as a Mason wife is to support his advancement up the career ladder, without breaking any of the strict Mason rules.  She takes care of the house and of Adam, seeing to his every need, and waiting for him to blossom into the man her Father was.  Piper is extremely skilled at socially navigating the Mason and Mason culture and always plays the social butterfly at parties and receptions, saving Adam from having to do that.

Piper is oblivious to Adam’s vision of her as a well-qualified candidate for marriage, rather than as the love of his life, while Adam is equally oblivious that his wife is a sexual dynamo waiting and wanting to be unleashed.
Ons/Offs - Updated 10/8/14 to reflect my switch to Liege and attempt a bit more clarity.
Ideas
Absences - Updated 3/26/15

Jennifer swallows

Thank you both for the updated profiles. ^_^ I've updated the post with everyone's profile's listed so far, and hope to have it all finished some time soon.

To let everyone know, we have started the role play and a few of us have begun to mingle about. I'm making sure that everyone will have a chance to jump in and have something to do before the big reveal of how we advance in the company.

This set up is so you can get a feel for your character and everyone Else's, plus any relationships you want to establish with the other players before everything get's shaken up later at the party. It should turn things on it's head, even before we have our fight for our promotions.

Here's the link for everyone to stop on by and join in on the fun. https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=177130.0

Wyatt

Too tired tonight to get up a quality post, but if Vorian wishes to post, Piper will be at Adam's side as they enter, if he wishes (-:

Jennifer, do you have standard header coding you prefer?  Thanks in advance.  Game looks great so far!
"Those who danced were thought to be quite insane by those who could not hear the music.”
Ons, Offs and Stuff   
Story Ideas
Apologies and Absences

Jennifer swallows

To be honest, this is my first time running a game on this site, so everything I'm doing is just an attempt to keep things on track, make it fun and make sure no one feels lost. So, I'm afraid I can't answer that, since I don't know what a header coding is for a role play.  :-[

So far, I've been trying to clearly indicate who I'm talking to and which post I'm replying back to, while also keeping an open dialog behind the scenes and in OOC comments. But, I would love to hear any suggestions for improvements. I'm glad that you think it looks great so far, and I understand being too tired to pull off a good post. Just enjoy your self and post when you can. ^_^

Vorian

Brain is fried today, will try and get a post up tomorrow.  -_-

Is there an OOC thread for this?
Ons/Offs - Updated 10/8/14 to reflect my switch to Liege and attempt a bit more clarity.
Ideas

Jennifer swallows

So far, this is the OOC thread. If someone could point me to the area where we can make an OOC thread, then I will get on it right away.

Thank you for keeping us up to date. I really appreciate that. ^_^

Vorian

I think they normally go in the same place as the game thread.
Ideas

Wyatt

Jennifer,

I believe the OOC usually goes into the same forum section as the game, just under a different thread, Placing a link to the game and OOC thread in the first post of this thread will make for an easy reference till we all bookmark it.  :-)

By header code, I simply meant the way everyone is including their name, location, pic and who they are with at the top of their post.  Some GM's insist on a standard format, but everyone here seems to be doing fine as is.  I will post once Vorian posts for Adam, leading Piper in on his arm, as would be her place.  ;)
Ons, Offs and Stuff   
Story Ideas
Apologies and Absences

Jennifer swallows

Thank you for the help Vorian  and wyatt. I have created the OOC thread here And Will update the first post in this thread, and the Mansion thread with a link to it.

Everyone who has any OOC questions can take them to the OOC thread or send them to me in private.

Ah, I see what you mean Wyatt. Well, I like how everyone has done it so far and think that it's an elegant solution of keeping track of everyone in the role play and who they are. I look foward both of your posts. ^_^

Jennifer swallows

WE are now looking for one person to fill the role of a losing husband. So if you are interested in playing with This character, just make a post here or send me a PM.

There also still positions for wife's available, both for losers and for winners. Again, if you are interested, please post here or send me a PM. ^_^

Swordsman18

I shall throw the sheet out there for a winning wife, whoever wants to be her husband just send me a PM and we will work things out.

Name: Matilda "Tilly" Charon-(Husband's last name)
Height: 5 ft 3 in
Weight: 113
Eye Color: Light Brown
Hair Color: Red
Measurements: 34E-27-40
Orientation: Bi-sexual Switch with Dominant Tendencies. (will be equal/sub for husband but no one else)

There is one thing that you would never say to this girl, "you're weak". She would definitely show you how wrong you are. Matilda follows her namesake being quite the fighter for what she wants and believes in. But in her life she has not really had to fight for much. Her family came from money but they were not of the idea that their offspring go off to be media darlings. No, they dropped their kids in boarding school at 5 years old. Not a school that just all the rich went. It was a military boarding school where their privilege meant squat. Discipline, respect, responsibility and leadership were instilled in her from the moment she stepped onto the campus and her belongings were taken from her. All students were issued a uniform that was the same as their peers. There were no special flowers there.

And there she stayed for thirteen years. Out she came a respectful, confident and intelligent woman with a strong sense of duty. Her parents sent her to college from there where she quickly gained her MBA. From there she began to work in various firms earning a strong salary and being valued by her company as a valuable member. Eventually she came upon her husband where they married after a decent length of courtship. (Moe specifics on how she met her husband to be determined with partner)

Of course I am willing to alter this to accommodate my partner but I will keep her orientation.

Jennifer swallows

Sounds good! ^_^ I'll be working you into the role play once I have a partner ready for you.

Strifesblaze7

Is there a point where nobody cares

Jennifer swallows

There might be a slot open, yes. But I would have to make sure that it is before I can say for certain. But there is also winner spots for wife's still open, if that sort of thing interests you.

Jennifer swallows

Quote from: Strifesblaze7 on July 01, 2013, 11:40:55 PM
Is a winner spot open?

There is a spot open now, so if you would like to join us you can. ^_^

We are still looking for one more person to fill a loser's spot and there are plenty of wife's spots available.

Wyatt

Dean Hamels
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 190 lbs
Eyes: Blue

Dean is a tall, lean and athletic fellow.  A college All-American tennis player, albeit at a smaller school in Division III, Dean is light on his feet and just as quick with his tongue as he is on the court. A confident, one might also say arrogant and smarmy, man, Dean is a charmer with the ladies, who all want him to give them private lessons on improving their groundstrokes.

The kind of women that attract Dean, and vice versa, tend to be big breasted, small brained ladies, ones who might be called 'bimbos' if they weren't all born into money. Coming from a wealthy background himself, private schools and tennis coaches galore, Dean is shallow, vain and, unless motivated properly, the type who likes to rest on his laurels and let others do the work he takes credit for later.

Accepted at Mason & Mason based on his athletic achievements, the exclusive nature of his college and his family connections, Dean manages to do just enough of his own work and to always be present when his co-workers accomplish something, with the glory and accolades finding him by simple proximity to the end product of the blood, sweat and efforts of others.

Looking to move up to a position where he can have underlings do all of his work while he hits the tennis courts and tanning booth, Dean has somehow managed to get himself into the mix for a promotion, but in truth, other than on the tennis court and in bed, Dean talks a much bigger game than the one he plays.
Ons, Offs and Stuff   
Story Ideas
Apologies and Absences

Macavity69

Hi there,

I'm interested in joining in if you have space, for preference I would be a loser but I'm happy to do what's convenient. Let me know if there's space and I'll apply myself to fully fleshing out a character idea?

Macavity
Ons and Offs

Like a Timelord I've had a previous incarnation and ... this was it!  It took me a while to find it.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=19476