The Loves of The Lioness (F seeking M)

Started by The Lioness, April 20, 2013, 02:21:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Lioness

RP Via :: PMs/Threads || Style :: 3rd Person || Avg. Word Count :: 300-1000+ || Frequency :: 1-2+ week

·.¸¸.· · ·.¸¸.· · ·.¸¸.· · ·.¸¸.· · ·.¸¸.·

After a long hiatus, I am easing my way back into the writing scene.  I have a few itches to scratch, and some cravings to indulge in. I look forward to getting the creative juices flowing again!

·.¸¸.· A B O U T   M E ·.¸¸.·

[]  I am an experienced roleplayer and have been roleplaying for almost 20 years.

[]  I typically write 3+ paragraphs. While quality does trump quantity, I do hope to have someone at least put some effort into the story progression. I'm not seeking a novella--just someone with an eye for detail.

[]  I prefer equal parts smut and story, but I prefer to have more plot than something open-ended. I find plot helps support the smut for longer (and stronger) results.

[]  I work a full-time job and have a busy home life and can only get enough time to post once or twice a week, maybe more if I can manage it. Rest assured, I don't ghost, and I communicate should anything change.

[]  Communication is key. OOC banter is much appreciated!

[]  I identify primarily as a switch but prefer submissive roles over dominant ones. I don't feel comfortable writing dominant female leads with a partner I haven't written with before. This is primarily a trust issue.

·.¸¸.· C R A V I N G S ·.¸¸.·

I know it's not everyone's cup of tea, but I currently have a huge craving for
Bang Christopher Chan aka Chan/Channie/Chris

Okay, I know I'm a bit delulu...but this guy has invaded my damn dreams. Crazy, right? But seriously, this guy is just...mmph. It's not about just sex appeal. Still, I'd be willing to settle with at least using him as a face claim...

I'll be honest. I'm not really craving anything else but him at the moment. I did have a story idea that I have been toying with using him as at least a face claim. I would love to flesh it out if anyone is willing to take up the challenge. Please see below.

·.¸¸.· P L O T (S) ·.¸¸.·

Second Chances
What would you do if you were given a second chance at life? Would you be able to love again, even if you see your past life drift away like some distant memory?

That's the challenge one girl faces.

After a freak accident, MC got the chance to do just that. It is not every day one wakes to find themselves in someone else's body. After MC's body dies, her consciousness is thrust into the body of another woman who was in a coma after a swimming accident. 

Now awake in a foreign (and younger body), there are so many things she's faced with. She was given a chance to start again, but at what price? The loss of her husband, her daughter, and her career....all for a new start. Should she try to confront them? Or would they think her insane?

Faced with the unimaginable, MC combats a new reality. In this new life, she gets a new family (albeit difficult and full of flaws), a new job, a new living situation, etc. Old memories mix with the new while her past life haunts her like a nightmare.

Struggling, MC finds solace on a quiet beach at dusk. Sometimes to read, other times to mourn her past. After a while, she meets a stranger out with his friends while on the beach. He introduces himself to her, generally curious about why she's alone. Maybe he finds her on a day she's feeling lost and contemplative. Even though they are strangers, he listens to her and tries to cheer her up. Before long, they find themselves running into each other more often in town. There are many ways their connection could unfold, which could be discussed.

From the mind of a middle-aged woman, the (now) younger woman feels guilty for finding comfort in his company. What started as a simple friendship has MC quickly drawn to his kindness and empathy. It makes her feel even more guilty of her attraction to the young man. Even though she appears to be his age (or slightly younger), the older woman inside feels wicked for having those blossoming feelings.

Possible conflicts:
-Old memories from her past life begin to fade
- Her new reality causes some sort of trouble (i.e. family issues, making a living, finances, etc)
- A psychotic ex of the life MC took over

Or if you'd be willing to consider (but not necessary)
- If he is famous in some way (singer, perhaps) and she doesn't know it or is oblivious to it
- If we go the route of him being famous, what about distances, rivalries, jealousy, and contracted obligations?

·.¸¸.· T H E M E S ·.¸¸.·

Romance (a must)
Slice-of-Life
Modern
Fantasy/ Urban Fantasy
Sci-Fi

·.¸¸.· N O T  C R A V I N G ·.¸¸.·

Incest
Non-con/dub-con
Huge age gaps
Heavy D/s themes

♥ Poems ♥ Story Ideas ♥ Ons/Offs ♥ F-List♥ A/A (Updated as of 1/23/2024)♥ Art ♥ My Kingdom ♥

♥Posts owed: 0/2 ♥ Posts completed: 2/2 ♥ Pending: 0 ♥
♥Status: Open ♥

The Lioness

Updates 2013

05/19/2013: Updated my availability for more stories.
06/03/2013: Updated my posting frequency (Yay! I got a new job!) and adjusted some stories that came back from the dead. Sorry, still not available for new stories just yet.
07/21/2013: Updated my status on roleplay availability and added new story ideas to the mix. I can only handle a few more storylines at the moment.
07/29/2013: Added craving 3, hoping to get some more bites ;)
07/30/2013: Organized and added a few thoughts and ideas, such as what I am looking for and not looking for.
08/02/2013: Updated my status on availability and what has been taken.
08/04/2013: Another story died, added it to availability. Hoping a second time around would be the charm.
08/29/2013: Another story died, so I added the genre into cravings. I also changed the look and feel of the page and added color.
08/31/2013: Overwhelmed by discussions and story offers. Between those I am discussing and those I just started, I am no longer available for roleplays.
09/28/2013: Master of Puppets (aka Dream Mapping) had died. Hoping someone might be able to ignite those ideas in a different way.
10/17/2013: Updated some stories, availability, and took some old stories out for variety.
10/18/2013: Updated a vision I had for Blackmail.
10/21/2013: Updated due to bbc code changes.
10/23/2013: No longer available as I am currently hashing out details with some potential partners.
10/24/2013: Two stories taken.
11/04/2013: Two stories died. Feeling less confident as a writer at the moment. May open up a couple of story slots when I feel better. PM me if you think you can change my mind....

Updates 2014

01/20/2014: Some of my current stories have slowed, and I am looking for one or two to fill in the gaps.
02/02/2014: Moved one story to taken list. Still have room for one or two more stories if anyone is interested. PM or IM me to discuss.
03/09/2014: I am no longer available for any more stories. I have an increase in my responsibilities both at work and home. Once I have more room, I will update.
04/11/2014: Added stuff...had a few things open up. I'm hoping to trigger my muse once more.
05/03/2014: No more room for stories. I've reached my limit.
07/01/2014: Added To be HIS Secretary to the list of ideas, and opened up my availability to one or two more stories. There are no more open available slots for stories. Will update when something opens up.
07/05/2014: Moved stories to 'taken' to keep everything clean.
11/03/2014: Moved some dropped stories back to ideas. I'm still unsure what my schedule is like...might have an opening. Please message me and wow me.

Updates 2015

01/11/2015: Updated my availability (have one or two more openings...) and adjusted my current cravings.
01/17/2015: Added one story to being taken...I've come to the realization I might have more room in my docket than I first thought...If you don't like my ideas, but have ideas of your own, please don't hesitate to send me a pm!
01/21/2015: I've had so many responses, I'm taken aback with how much I miss the planning process! Alas, I can only handle so many. I can't get too greedy now...
01/31/2015: So full on stories at the moment. I'll have to hoard all of my other plot bunnies for later...
02/05/2015: Had a story drop, so adjusted the list of stories taken and added a new idea to the list.
07/26/2015: Made it all pretty and fixed some ideas in the open/taken sections.

Updates 2016

01/24/2016: Updated availability. Only looking to get my super craving fixed.
02/23/2016: Updated availability. At my limit again, sorry.
03/20/2016: Updated availability. Up for a few more.
06/13/2016: Updated availability and moved some stories around.
06/29/2016: Shifted everything completely around. Instead of story ideas, added inspiration instead.
10/14/2016: Adjusted availability and edited current celeb craving.
10/15/2016: Having to face some sudden and urgent issues regarding my living situation...won't be available for some time.

Updates 2017

06/01/2017: Updated availability and ideas. I can't believe I haven't updated this since Fall of 2016!

Updates 2018

03/23/2018: Major purge of old ideas, added new ones, and updated my availability. Muse is looking for some fun...
04/13/2018: Muse is itching. Added some writing prompts to see if anything sparks.
04/17/2018: Typos. Urgh the typos. Amended a few things too.
05/16/2018: No more availability. Too many other things on my plate at this time...
05/30/2018: An attempt to make it more readable and purty. Might have to update again sometime soon to tweak it.
06/07/2018: Updated availability and added a new story

Updates 2022

02/07/2022: Attempting a return after a long hiatus. Minimum availability with one major craving.

03/30/2023: This has honestly been a long time coming. It has been a struggle to come back, but after some big changes, I'm anxious to get back at it again. I'll be a tad rusty, but the Lioness is still here!

04/09/2023: Added The Oasis to list of new story ideas.
♥ Poems ♥ Story Ideas ♥ Ons/Offs ♥ F-List♥ A/A (Updated as of 1/23/2024)♥ Art ♥ My Kingdom ♥

The Lioness

Minimum availability with one major craving. After a long hiatus, I fear the only thing keeping me going is that craving...

**I deleted all of my old story ideas and updated my craving to reflect my current need. I also updated my availability.

The Lioness

Looks like I may be back for good (this time, I swear it).

The Lioness

Dusted off an old story idea called The Oasis to add to my list of available stories. I'm hoping some fresh blood can help create some delicious stories.

The Lioness

Added 2 new stories (Rekindled & To be HIS Secretary) as well as some more craving pics. I also added a 'Not Craving' section for things I'm just not feeling at the time.

The Lioness

Opened availability and changed cravings.

The Lioness

I adjusted cravings and adjusted down to one plot. I only have one thing on my mind lately...