Lasso the Moon [F looking for M]

Started by CupidCatt, March 11, 2013, 09:40:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CupidCatt

Lasso the Moon

Depending on how you feel about the sanctity of childhood classics and sex with long dead movie stars, you might want to stop reading this right now - because what is read cannot be unread, to paraphrase the eternal idiom.

Can it be that it was all so simple then? Or has time re-written every line?

I'm looking for a straight Male to play the role of George Bailey in a sexed up alternative universe version of It's a Wonderful Life. I've had a crush on Jim Stewart ever since I can remember, and the fact I was only 4 years old when he died has never really stopped me wishing that I could marry the handsome devil. So the next best thing would be to have all sorts of raunchy fun with his most endearing on-screen persona, Ol' George - though I must admit my favourite Stewart film has to be The Philadelphia Story, alongside the divine Kate Hepburn and super suave Cary Grant.

This alternative take on the story is identical to the film except for one damning detail - no angel appears, no transformation occurs, no life line from on high sets the wicked world to rights. George is made destitute by the nefarious Mr Potter, and he spends his days in Martini's bar getting stinking drunk. He returns home to Mary in a state of abject frustration over the direction his life has taken - and decides to take out that pent up resentment and sense of failure on his faithful, long suffering wife.

So it's basically a slightly nuanced tale of spousal unrest, with themes of BDSM, possible NC, aggressive fucking and humiliation. We can discuss other possibilities in PM, and work out the details of plot progression (I'd like it to have some kind of arc) and character.

Hope to hear from you boys!