Seeking Hidan Roleplayer

Started by SoundNinjaGaiden, November 10, 2012, 07:15:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SoundNinjaGaiden

If you wish to role play as Hidan, please respond to this.

SoundNinjaGaiden

Plot, my character (Orochimaru's Daughter) Has been recruited by the Akatsuki following the Destruction of Kakuzu and Hidan, she is sent to retrieve Hidan from the pit that Shikamaru (damn him) put him in and re-assemble him.

SoundNinjaGaiden

Long black hair fell softly around pale cheeks and rich amber eyes, not unlike those of her fathers. For Gaiden, joining the Akasuki had been a last act of defiance against the man who had controlled every aspect of her short life. She had been recruited shortly after she left the Sound village, and was already on her first mission, rather a rescue mission for one of the other members who had gotten themselves blown apart, but still lived as they were immortal. She shook her head and looked up at the waning sunlight that shone lightly through the thicket of trees.

' It will be dark soon and I still haven't found where this guy is' she mused quietly to herself. Shaking her head she brushed a few strands of hair out of her face and sighed as she recalled the leaders warning ' Of course I'm going to have to rescue the overly religious zealot.. I just hope he doesn't decide to try and sacrifice me to his God'

She shook her head once more and pulled the collar of the large cloak up to cover her face. 'It's getting cold' she thought as she continued onward, nearly stumbling over a large tri-bladed scythe. ' If this is here, he must be near by' she mused, looking around the area her eyes finally fell on a large pile of rocks and dirt that appeared to be fresh.  " This must be it" she murmured as she walked forward and nudged a large rock with her foot,and then bent over to inspect a piece of fabric, she found it to be similar to that of her own cloak. "This is definitely the spot" she announced as she began to move large rocks aside with her hands.

payne

When you get approved, shoot me a PM. We can discuss a plot.

I love Hidan as well, so I'd be willing to give him a shot :p

Check out my profile for my contact info if you want, shoot me an email or IM. Maybe we can talk more there. Do you double as well?

SoundNinjaGaiden

Still awaiting approval, but once I get it sure thing!

payne

Great! Good luck with the approval process! Can't wait to plot with you.

SoundNinjaGaiden

for the time being we can rp here if you wish to

payne

Sure. It's been a while since I played Hidan though. I've been playing Kakuzu or my OC against Hidan lately. But I'll love to play him once more. Do you mind starting?

SoundNinjaGaiden

The newest member stood quietly on the far side of the room, her strange amber eyes taking in each member with a veiled look of interest, pausing momentarily on a silver haired male who had been staring at her for the past fifteen minutes. Her gaze met his for the briefest of moments before she spoke her tone soft.

"You have been staring at me for quite some time now, either say whats on your mind or don't"

She ran her hand through her hair and sighed, she had been recruited a little over a week ago and had just arrived at the the base a little over an hour ago. She supposed that his staring could have something to do that she bore a striking resemblance to her father Orochimaru though she was nowhere near as pale as him and her eyes were not at all snake like, rather they had a normal pupil surrounded by an amber iris.

She sighed and shook her head, something about the  way silver haired man was staring at set her nerves on edge, though she supposed that some of that could be attributed to the blood lust she felt radiating off him.

payne

Hidan watched the new member during the meeting. After Kakuzu's death, Pein decided that they should bring him a new partner. As if things could not get worse, not only did they pair him with another Heathen, the partner also had to be a female. He was staring at her, silently contemplating sacrificing her to Jashin-Sama. His hands lazily moved to his pendant, playing with the necklace absently, silently praying.

When she spoke, snapping him out of his silent prayers, he muttered a few choice words of what he thought of her. Pein gave him a warning look, which quieted the Priest only slightly. He then watched the woman carefully, taking in her full appearance. He let his hand drop from the pendant, resting on the table in front of him.

"I can stare at whoever I damn well feel like," Hidan said cockily. "And if you interrupt me during my praying again, I'm going to make sure that you're sent to Jashin, Heathen."

When he started his laughing, Pein ran a hand over his hair. Everyone else looked a bit annoyed, but no one seemed to want to get involved in this. Hidan finally stopped his laughter a few minutes later, tilting his head to the side as it cracked slightly. He then continued looking at her.

"Besides, the better question is why are you looking at me?" He knew he should have kept his mouth shut, but immortality had caused him to become reckless. He no longer cared anymore.

SoundNinjaGaiden

She suppressed the urge to laugh and tilted her head and regarded him with a cool gaze "Oh, is that so?" she chuckled softly and a few of the wiser members averted their gazes while some of the braver ones continued to watch interested in how the situation would play out.

"To answer your question as to why I'm looking at you, the answer is simple" she paused and met his gaze with a level one, one that held no fear from his threats.  " I've simply never sensed such blood lust coming off of someone before, it's interesting to say the least."

She flashed him a startlingly malicious smile and chuckled once more, a dark eerie sound that sent shivers up everyone's spine "Though I don't follow the same religion as you I'm far from a heathen" She pulled a small pendant from beneath her shirt. A star in-cased within a circle, signifying she was a follower of the Wiccan religion.

"For another matter you will find that I'm not so easy to kill, unless you'd like to test that theory." something in her eyes said that she was itching for a good fight, and the other look was one that warned she wasn't speaking a lie.

payne

Hidan, never the level-headed one, felt his anger rise when she looked at him and chuckled. Was she mocking him, his religion? How dare she mock Jashin! His hand began tapping the table as he kept his eyes on her. He was itching for a fight. But he knew Pein would kill the both of them if they tried. "Yeah, that is so," he replied with another strand of curse words following it.

When she spoke again, he calmed down, but only slightly. Maybe he had overreacted, but quite frankly, he did not care if he did or not. That was just how he was. And the ones who had a problem with it tended to meet Jashin-Sama, and lended a helping hand to his immortality. Not that anyone needed to know about that.

He returned her smile with a cocky, amused one of his own. He was not scared of her like the others. He just looked at the necklace she pulled out. Then he nodded, meeting her amber eyes with his dark violet eyes. "Any god besides Jashin is a fake, made by humans," he informed her. "Jashin-Sama is the one true god. But I guess you're better than that godless greedy heathen I was stuck with before you came." For him, that was a compliment.

When she challenged him, he gave another one of his long, obnoxious, hysterical laughs. Oh, she was something else, trying to pick a fight with him in front of Pein. Hidan shook his head before standing up. "Not the time or the place," he told her. "Besides, Pein doesn't take too kindly to members who kill other members." He then grabbed his scythe from the wall. Pein did not trust him with it during meetings. He strapped it onto his back and then turned to look at her. "You comin' or not?"

SoundNinjaGaiden

She felt the familiar sensation of a smile tugging at her lips but it quickly vanished and was replaced with momentary anger when he insulted " I did not insult your religion and would ask that you keep all insults at mine to yourself"

She pushed herself away from the wall she was leaning on and pulled on her cloak, having set it on the chair beside her. Truth be told it was cold outside, almost cold enough to snow. Shaking her head she followed him down the long narrow hallway and out of the base, keeping an eye on his weapon.

She sighed and shook her head before speaking once more "I do apologize if you think I was insulting your beliefs, that was not my intention." She ran her fingers through her long ebony locks and shivered as a particularly cold blast of air assaulted her unprotected face, she briefly noticed that a few flurries of snow were indeed in the air, and only starting to come down heavier.

"I do believe we got off to the wrong foot, and I've yet to introduce myself, My name is Gaiden, that is if you were wondering."

payne

Hidan shrugged nonchalantly when she stopped smiling and sounded angry again. "I wasn't insulting your religion. I was simply stating my opinions."

Hidan felt the cold air hit him the minute he began to walk towards the exit. For once, he zipped up his cloak, instead of leaving it unzipped. He did not feel like having to deal with frost bite again. He then looked over at the woman, seeing that she was following him. They walked in silence through the corridors until she broke it and spoke. He walked out of the hideout before turning around to face at her. He then nodded.

"No need to be formal with me now that we're not in there anymore," he told her.

He did not apologize for his disrespect. He did not think he did anything wrong. She had started it after all. And he refused to apologize for anything he did not do. Well, he would not apologize even if he did do something. The snow was coming down now and he brushed some out of his silver hair, watching as it fell to the ground with the rest.

"Didn't I tell you to stop being so formal?" He asked. "And don't worry about it. I tend to piss off a lot of people off." He gave her his trademark smirk and then opened the scroll he had been given by Pein. It stated their next target and which village the Jinchuuriki was in. He then handed it to Gaiden.

SoundNinjaGaiden

She blinked at his smirk and returned it with a smile of her own, one that didn't reach her eyes, that held a haunted aura about them if one were to look close enough " I didn't realize I was being so formal, force of habit I suppose."

She took the scroll and looked over the orders, the target was over a weeks journey from them, and that was unless they ran into any unforeseen issues. She shook her head as she read over the orders which were simple enough, find the Jinchuuriki and bring it back to the base for extraction.

She met his gaze once more as she handed the scroll back to him, her cool pale fingers brushing momentarily against his, but quickly pulled back when he took the scroll back from her.

" If you have any questions, feel free to ask them, I'm up for some light conversation if you are." she offered, though she secretly hoped he wouldn't ask any questions as to why she looked so similar to Orochimaru, Or as to what village she hailed from, as an uncomfortable silence usually followed her answer.

payne

When she smiled, he noticed that it did not meet her eyes. She was weird, but so was everyone else in the Akatsuki. Hell, he was not the most normal person either, which was why he chose to remain silent. When she stated that she was not used to being informal, he nodded, but for once, said nothing.

While she looked at the scroll, Hidan's violet eyes darted around the area. He needed to make sure they were not being followed. Fortunately, the only person he saw was that weird plant-creature, Zetsu.

He shuddered slightly, remembering how Zetsu tried eating him, mistaking him for dead. It was not until Hidan's head started biting back that Zetsu finally stopped, collected the parts and took him back to Pein. Luckily for him, Pein had managed to reassemble him, not as good as the greedy miser, but good enough.

When she handed the scroll back to him, he reached out to take it. Her hands felt cool against his warm pale hands. The albino priest moved his hand away quickly, almost as if she had burnt him. He then touched the necklace and began to mutter a brief prayer.

"Well, Gaiden, what little gifts do you have?" His tone was a bit sarcastic as he said the word 'gifts.' He then gave his oh-so familiar laugh again as he started walking. "I mean, everyone in the Akatsuki has...unique...abilities."

SoundNinjaGaiden

She blinked at his question before brushing a few strands of hair back from her eyes. " I'm rather talented when it comes to medical ninjutsu, and I also have a few genjustsu that I can utilize if need be." She paused for a moment sensing another chakra near by but seemingly paid no mind to it as it didn't seem to be of a threat.

"I can also, well the best word to describe it would be I can see chakras and differentiate one from another, I can also sense a chakra up to a mile away from me. I have a summoning contract but I rarely use it due to the stigma attached to what it is... as well as the stigma of who it belonged to before me."

She paused as a slight shiver passed up her spine and caused her teeth to chatter slightly, truth being told she didn't do well with the colder weather that this region was famous for.

"I'm also talented in the field of interrogation, though I suppose that may have something to do with people seemingly appearing more at ease around me, I'm not the most threatening looking of Kunoichi that's out there."

payne

Hidan nodded, keeping his eye on Zetsu until he vanished again. Jashin, that man creeped him out. He then looked back at the woman as she spoke. So, she had many talents. When she paused, he gave a chuckle. "That's Zetsu. You've met him," he explained before letting her continue once more.

Hidan was a bit curious as to who she was referring to, what stigma. "Who did it belong to?" He asked. Well, Hidan was not the smartest person. Even when he knew he should drop something, he kept it up, usually never getting answers. It usually resulted in his death. Luckily, he did not stay dead. And thanks to Kakuzu, he usually died at least three times a week. "You can tell me."

He noticed she was cold and he frowned slightly. She would do no good as a partner to him if she froze to death. He shifted a bit, turned around, and began walking. They had a travel ahead of them. He continued listening as he walked, though. He wanted to get to some type of shelter before night fall, when it got even colder.

"I'm talented in the field of torture," Hidan stated, sounding a bit too excited at just the mere thought of inflicting pain on someone. "But yeah, I can see you making people at ease." He looked over his shoulder at her. "I mean, I'm not scared of you."

SoundNinjaGaiden

She nodded as he mentioned the plant like man " Zetsu, he's rather creepy if I do say so my self." She sighed as he asked her who her summoning had belonged to before her and continued walking behind him.

"My father." she murmured softly before shaking her head " Firstly I'll tell you that apart from my eyes, I am nothing like the man." she paused again and moved to walk next to him rather than behind him. " For another matter I don't share any of his view points, none in the least"

Sensing his growing curiosity she sighed once more " Like I said it belonged to my father before it came in to my possession... My father was Orochimaru" she said softly keeping her eyes in front of her not wanting to see his reaction, she figured it would be like everyone else's and that it would only cause complications now that it was out in the open.

She moved to button the top most buttons of her cloak, obscuring the lower part of her face from view, a small frown was placed on her lips and her brows were furrowed together as she awaited the verbal onslaught she was sure was coming.

payne

Hidan laughed as she said Zetsu was creepy. "Imagine being left for dead and waking up from a coma to him trying to eat you," he said conversationally.

When she mentioned her father, Hidan's interest was piqued. When Gaiden then gave the warning of being nothing like him, he started getting impatient. He was starting to get annoyed. Why was she hesitating, stalling even?

When she finally said that her father was Orochimaru, Hidan pulled his cloak higher, covering his face with it as well. The wind was starting to get worse now. The snow was coming down rather hard. If it kept up like this, they would need to find a cave to stay in. He then started laughing.

"Oh my Jashin, I always thought he was gay. I mean, I never knew him, but word in the Akatsuki is he was a bit...obsessed with the Uchiha. I just assumed..." He began laughing again.

Hidan was more amused than shocked. He had honestly thought that Orochimaru did not like females. So the fact he had any kids was amusing. He did not even seemed phased by that fact he was her father.

(Look up "Hidan meets a dinosaur" on youtube. When I saw it, I was dying.)

SoundNinjaGaiden

She laughed softly at his mentioning of nearly being eaten " So he's a cannibal then that's interesting, and poor you that must have been traumatizing."

Surprised by his lack of contempt she shook his head " If anything he was Pan-sexual" she shuddered recalling one instance where she had stumbled across him and Kabuto in a rather compromising position.

"And it's not so much that he had feelings for Itachi, he rather wanted to take his body for his own.."

Another shiver trailed up her spine and she shoved her hands deep into the almost hidden pockets of the cloak.

"The weather is turning really nasty" she noted conversationally, trying to keep  her mind off the cold.

((LMAO thats Hilarious))

payne

(I know! Sadly, I could see that being his reaction.)

"He takes care of the bodies after we extract the Bijuu," Hidan explained, hand lazily tracing his pendant once more, almost as if distracted. Then he nodded and said, "nah, I bit back."

Hidan nodded when she explained he was pansexual. His cloak hid his disgusted look. As a priest, he had taken a vow of celibacy. He was young when he took the vow, sixteen. And he kept to it. He did not understand pansexuality, or any type of sexuality really.

"That's why Pein kicked him out..." Hidan thought out loud, almost to himself.

The temperature seemed to drop steadily, making Hidan curse all the more. He then began the obnoxious complaining that he was infamous for in the Akatsuki. "Damn Pein!" More curse words. "He knew that there was a storm coming and he sent us out in it. Just because I can't die doesn't mean he has the right to try and turn me into an icicle! I'm cold! Jashin, if I freeze, when I defrost, I'm sacrificing him." His rant then ended with a few choice words about where Pein could shove the mission he had sent them on.

"Let's find a cave," he said when he heard Gaiden speak after his rant.

SoundNinjaGaiden

She nodded in agreement when he mentioned finding a cave and by the time they did her skin and lips had taken on a slightly blueish tent and her shivering was all to easy to spot.

"I don't care much for  the cold either, I don't deal well with it" she mumbled her voice coming out in a slight stutter as she pulled her pack off and rummaged around before finding a scroll which she opened and several logs and twigs came out. Truth be told if anyone were to touch her at the present time her skin would be as cold as ice.

"I have some tea and a few rations with me if your hungry" she offered as she began to light a small fire, the smoke would be of no trouble since the cave they had found was rather large.

As the fire began to burn she went outside and gathered some fresh snow in a small kettle and set it above to flame to melt, once it had she at tea bags in it and waited for the water to begin to boil.

payne

(Well, I'm going to sleep. It's 7am here and I haven't slept since noon yesterday.  I'll reply when I wake up.)

SoundNinjaGaiden

Sleep well and see you later, thank you for rping with me))