When Masters away

Started by Dragonfly7022003, May 18, 2012, 12:39:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragonfly7022003

Kitty and Bunny
When Masters away[/b][/u]
This story is about two slaves a neko (cat ears and tail not furry) named Kitty and a Bunny Girl named Bunny (bunny ears and tail not furry), there master goes to work and leaves them alone in the large house all alone.

Kitty

Kitty is more of the trouble maker, often getting punished by master for all the things she gets in to, sometimes dragging Bunny along with her. She is curious and she loves her slave sister Bunny as much as she loves her master.  She is very cat like lazy taking long naps in her favorite places around the house, she chases mice and becomes very aroused when exposed to cat nip.

Bunny

Bunny is more laid back then Kitty and she is extremely shy, easily blushing when master or Kitty gets sexual with her. She is kind and loving to her master and her slave sister Kitty, often comforting kitty when she does not feel good or master punished her a little too hard. She often sees gets dragged along with kitty and winds up in as much trouble, but master understands and does not punish her as strictly as Kitty. She has a love of carrots, and soft things such as silk clothing and fluffy pillows.

Please IM for more info and RP. I am looking for someone to play one of the girls I will play the other. Master is not available to be played. The story is about the two slave girls when master is not at home.

Dragonfly7022003

Dragonfly7022003

Dragonfly7022003

Lady Temptress

Hi there, I would like to play Bunny if you are still looking.
Lady Dreamer

Dragonfly7022003

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

Dragonfly7022003