Grimmjow's Games

Started by Jason, January 26, 2012, 11:39:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jason

Greetings, [You].

My name is Grimmjow Jaegerjaquez, however please do not be affraid to simply call me Grimmjow or Grim; if you're amongst the lucky I may allow you to call me GJ. I'm a 21 year old male from the U.K. who's found an intoxicatingly potent passion, a passion that is found within the literary arts of roleplaying, and I can assure you I would love to be able to share my passion with your's, [You], in a roleplay that could appeal to both of our desires; I can assure you if the plot runs it will go sweetly.

Here's an Index of Content so you know what you're looking for and where to find it; I hope you find something that perhaps catches your eyes

1 - Introduction
2 - Roleplaying Information
3 - Ons and Offs
4 - Image Board
5 - Character Archive
6 - Current Games
7 - Grimmjow's Games
8 - Updates Board

I'll give you a simplified explination for each category here so you understand the content within each section.

1 - Introduction: A little intro about myself, who I am, etc. You'll also find here both rules to use this thing as well as that I accept requests for customised signature images, which I enjoy doing in my free time.
2 - Roleplaying Information: An in-depth detailed list of how I like to roleplay, including solos/groups, general themes, pet peeves, etc.
3 - Ons and Offs: A list of firstly a moderately detailed Ons and Offs, and secondly an even more detailed version considering each and every aspect in the list.
4 - Image Board: A collection of images, including normal images, moderately suggestive images, and NSFW images (not safe for work); from these I may drive an inspiration, and from these so may you.
5 - Characters Archive: A list of characters I may use in group games if suitable, and that you may specifically target to request for a roleplay with that character.
6 - Current Games: A collection of the current games that I am participating in.
7 - Grimmjow's Games: Probably the reason you came here! It's a list of plots which I have planned for roleplays, divided into One-Shots and Stories.
8 - Update Board: A board which will contain dated updates, links to said updates, which include any information I may see as necessary to place here.

Norms of Conduct

Now listen up, 'cause I don't want to say this anymore times than once:
1 - Any requests can be BOTH posted here and via PM.
2 - I don't mind you posting your requests here either, in fact I will appreciate it.
3 - Don't feel embarresed to contact me at all, I find it both flattering and nice to be chased up.
4 - Makes sure you do read this thread for relevant information.

Signature Requests

I enjoy making signatures and tags from time to time, especially with such colourful tools and such; I have no problem with receiving a request for these signatures so if you want one go ahead and give me a holler! All you need to do is post on here a filled out version of this application, without the parenthesis and anything in them "(" / ")":
Image:
Stock/Background (optional):
Text:
Additional Details:
A few examples of my work

Please do note: These can be linked to your pages, such as your Ons and Offs or your Request Threads, so if you want them linked in as different buttons, then make sure you say so in the Additional Details.
Please do note: The size of my custom signatures are 600 (width) x 100 (height).

Jason

Roleplaying Information

The Three Golden Rules

1: Communication is essential, and without it the roleplay can go two ways: MIRACULOUSLY WELL or A TICKING TIMEBOMB. Firstly, with communication plots can both thicken and develope for future efforts; secondly I hate being left in the dark (this means either one of us leave without mentioning it to the other, and if this occurs on your behalf expect little to no future communication on my behalf); and finally this allows us to explain any abscenses to eachother.
2: These are plot driven RPs: this means these RPs can be sex-based, but will NOT have sex in each and every single response.
3: I want at least three replies within a week. Two or less will entitle me to message you about absenses, etc.
Pet Peeves

Bermuda Triangle Syndrome: I do NOT like being left in the dark; if you wish to take a break, going absent or wish to leave an RP, inform me rather than just jumping out! I do not like it one bit, and if you do that you're unlikely to ever hear from me again.

Illegible/Difficulty to comprehend: Pretty simple, if I can't understand you for the sake of bad grammer, I'll get angry.

Posting Rate: I expect a posting rate of at least 3 times a week. Otherwise consider the game passive. Games that have been 4 weeks passive (without communicated arrangements) will be scrapped, no exceptions.

Posting Length: Do not expect me to give you five paragraphs for one in return. Its not fair, and I don't believe you should expect such off me. I've noticed many reduce their post size in order to make a two sentance post, and I'll never start a declining rate.

Undedicated Partners: I expected this off males, but to my surprise many ladies have taken up this tendency as well! I'm NOT in it for the sex, I'm in it to write a story. If you want an One Off, ask me! If you want a story, tell me! I can't read minds, do not expect me to. This also links nicely into the Bermuda Triangle Syndrome, funnily enough.

How I like to roleplay, hmm? Well, if you're reading this you'll discover that I do enjoy to play from an assortment of different perspectives and tenses. I've also got a few styles which I'd love to try out as well:

Writing Prespectives:
My most common manner of roleplaying is in the typical Third Person Past Tense, for example:
"Grimmjow gazed up and down [You] with eyes filled with nothing besides the expression of confusion, unsure and unwelcomed by the presence; it took the revelation of [You]'s flyer to calm him down, allowing Grimmjow's tense state to ease, his wandering mind focussed, knowing that [You]'s intention was nothing beyond browsing."

However, there are a few, and by a few I man all, other perspective views I would be thrilled to try out: I've ordered them in order of preference:
-First Person Past Tense: "I gazed along her blouse with eyes trailing down the elegant lacework, in awe at the attire she had worn that day."
-Any Second Person Tenses
-Any Future Tenses

Realism Vs Anime
I, personally, have no issue between these two genres, both image-wise and in relation to the setting (aka Anime-esque). I do know that some people find anime images less appealing, and some who adore them, and so if you have not listed it in your own Ons and Offs I will ask you the question.

Sex Vs Story:
Now this may sound strange coming from a guy, but I prefer story over sex.
[You] - "No way, get out!"
No, I'm serious! I think sex can be tasteful, but just because Elliquiy is a Adult Roleplaying Forum doesn't mean it should be strictly sex-based. Why? It bores the crap out of me. This doesn't mean I won't partake in sex-based games, but I do prefer some sort of plot I can hope to acheive.

Tendencies:
I do tend to play the good guy role in this, and essentially it's my stronger suit I believe; I suppose you could argue that I'm a very strong consensual player more than non-con.

I also do have the tendency to have issues with starting off a roleplay with the first post: unless it's something I am absolutely driven by I may be slow about my initial post.

Jason

Ons and Offs

I can only assume by coming here you want to know what makes this panther purr or hiss; I've done this in detail in accordance to the Ons & Offs list so you should come here in order to determine what makes me happy and why, as well as what to avoid 'cuz I ain't afraid to scratch.

I will play, always, as Male characters in my One on One roleplays, as being male allows me to fully indulge in the roles of the characters, and my character's nature is always up for discusion, as I can assure you I can play both Dominant and Submissive roles very efficiently and often without any difficulty. I do, however, occasionally play a Female character on the condition that it is in a Group Game with an insufficient number of female characters in the game; once before I can play any nature role which you may wish my character to hold.

In accordance to the above, I will strictly only play with female characters during One on One roleplays, and your character's nature is either your choice or dependant on the plot we play. And once again, if I am in a group game and play a female role, I will make the exception of male partners in this circumstannce.

Simple

Fetishes
-Breasts: Each and every form I adore without question! Especially larger ones.
-Lactation: It sort of comes with the breast fetish really.
-Ponytails: DOn't know why, but I think of them as really cute, and damn sexy.

Turn Ons
Characters
I don't have any type, I can play with any and all characters, but ones I do love are:
-Strong & Fiery Personalities
-Stupid Bimbos (in the right setting)
-Naive & Innocent Girls
-Snobby Girls (in the right setting)
-Humble Girls
Genres & Settings
I don't mind, but I love Original Fantasy Settings; I love getting really lost into my games.
Sexual Elements
Not a single problem with any, and I mean any, unless it contradicts my Offs. I do enjoy anything a girl does with her lovelies of course!

Offs
Scat - Vore - Gore

Advanced (undergoing work)

1 - Characters, who I play and whom I play with.
1a: Who I play
I will play, always, as Male characters in my One on One roleplays, as being male allows me to fully indulge in the roles of the characters, and my character's nature is always up for discusion, as I can assure you I can play both Dominant and Submissive roles very efficiently and often without any difficulty. I do, however, occasionally play a Female character on the condition that it is in a Group Game with an insufficient number of female characters in the game; once before I can play any nature role which you may wish my character to hold.
1b: Whom I play with
In accordance to the above, I will strictly only play with female characters during One on One roleplays, and your character's nature is either your choice or dependant on the plot we play. And once again, if I am in a group game and play a female role, I will make the exception of male partners in this circumstannce.

2 - Character Traits.
Mental Characteristics
2a: Mental Characteristics
i - Dim Characters:
I don't have any issues with playing dim characters; they can be sweeter at time than those who are smarter!
ii - Dim Partners:
Asides the reason above, dim partners work wonderfully for bimbo-stories.
iii - Dominant Characters:
I can play very dominant, and quite well at it too.
iv - Dominant Partners:
No issues with another dominant. I like both playing submissive as well as competing for dominance.
v - Experienced Characters:
They can be fun, but at times can be boring too. I don't mind either way.
vi - Experienced Partners:
As explained above.
vii - Naive Characters:
These characters can be so adorable, loveable, and cute! I love naive characters if they have that lovely air of innocence.
viii - Naive Partners:
As explained above.
ix - Submissive Characters:
I can play quite a good submissive role, don't be afraid to ask me to play it.
x - Submissive Partners:
Who doesn't like having their way?
xi - Switch Characters:
See both Dominant & Submissive.
xii - Swtich Partners:
See both Dominant & Submissive.

-under construction, see Player Ons and Offs-

Jason

Image Board

Inspirational Images Set 1

Realism

Anime

Inspirational Images Set 2

Realism

Anime

Inspirational Images Set 3

Realism

Anime

Jason

Character Archives
Pantera

Name: Pantera
Personality: Like a rough diamond, Pantera's exterior coating on his nature is quite deceiving in comparison to his inner nature; Pantera was once a normal run off the mill human being until he suffered a very peculier mutation at the hands of the lingering radiation caused by Chernobyl, which as a result somewhat gave him cat-like features and a cat-like nature: Pantera is quite a proud man and rather stout, very stern on his beliefs; it could lead into close-mindedness at times. It's not uncommon to feel that Pantera will try to rape his partners, however it's solely due to his nature of searching for a mate, but it's likely his warmer nature is present somewhere. It's fairly simple really: Pantera's looking to settle down.
Biography: As stated in his personality, Pantera was once a normal human being like everyone else, however at one time during an exhibition he became heavily afflicted by a radioactive emission from the devastating affects of Chernobyl, which at the time had caused some extent of genetical fusion between him and a nearby panther, which caused the development of his black claws and feet (not seen in the image, but are pretty much black cat feet) as well as an enlongated tail and fangs, altered ears and eyes, and a great increase in many senses; remarkably he maintained few of his early traits, but this mutation caused his long hair to turn wild and blue in tint, as well as a huge muscular development. It somewhat warped his mind from the social norms, but was soon discovered by a community of these similarly afflicted humans who took him in and explained their ideals: to begin to expand this superhuman race, but to do so they required children, and children from children, although it should be attributed as kittens. Apparently their semen had somewhat mutative properties within them which attributed the ability to convert those who come into contact with it into their own species, and thus it's why Pantera is so bent on capturing a mate, to continue the existence of this proud race.
Expected Roleplaying Themes:
Ensured: -Solos only- -Psuedo-Rape- -Pregnancy- -Lactation- / In specific request: -Group Games- -Transformation- -Breast Enlargement- -Rape- -Reverse Transformation- -Any other details-
Appearance

Tobias

Name: Tobias(Likes to be called Toby)
Personality: Tobias has a quiet nature that is often mistaken for aloofness and emotional detachment. In truth, however, Tobias is a kind and compassionate man, though his amnesia has caused him to develop a tough outer persona. Tobias is determined, concentrated and independent. Initially to those who’d meet him, he is a cold and standoffish person to others, often distancing himself from his companions. Much of his motivation is fueled from what he perceives as failing to properly protect those whom he cares about as well as those who are dependent upon him, and wanting to make things right, which leads him to lash out at those he believes are responsible for that Tobias's early solution to things that annoy or upset him is to distance himself from them, either emotionally or physically. Over time, however, Tobias will begin to show compassion and trust towards others, and see the errors in his approach. It's because of this that any romantic relationship one would expect from him would be initially sabotaged if going too fast, rushed into things, but it may open up this firmly closed heart somewhat.
Biography: From birth he was nothing special, but a practitioner of his clan's magic source, Seiðr, and like all of his clan seeked to become immortal by adventuring and acquiring the sacred stone which would grant him immortality; he was granted access to the temple of Raphthorne, the devil equivalent of his faith, to retrieve a stone, located in a different dimension in a different universe entirely, which would, and did, turn him into an Avatar of the diety Himmelskaðr, thus granting him powers beyond wildest belief and earned him the title "Hero of the Celestial Skies" which essentially allowed him to wield his sword, Barbarus Nova: Sværd Stjernen, or in English New Barbarus: Sword of the Star (Barbarus was the name of the sword wielded by Himmelskaðr and, consequentially with nova meaning new, this sword was deemed the incarnation, or rather avatar, of Barbarus). His past would be revealed in-game, however what is certain is that he has arrived from his realm.
Expected Roleplaying Themes:
Ensured: -Group Games- -Receiving Oral Foreplay- / In specific request: -Solo Games- -Any other details-
Appearance
Attributes

Tobias has a great variety in attributes and traits which make him an irreplaceable ally and certainly a very dangerous adversary:

Enhanced Swordsmanship

The general capability to be highly skilled in wielding any blade. An incredibly skilled swordsman uses a blade, knife or dagger in battle. Capable of demolishing buildings, stopping bullets, or dicing enemies with a single slice users are able to do much more than simply swinging a blade. A qualified user operates with little or no effort, taking advantage of weak points. This ability works with nearly anything long, light and thin, a skilled user could make a pencil, broom handle, riding crop, or perhaps even a feather deadly.

■Great skill and proficiency in wielding a blade or blades.
■Cut with great precision and speed.
■Prowess in physical combat.
■Incredibly fast weapon control.
■Deflect and redirect bullets, projects and incoming attacks.
■Razor Wind by slicing/stabbing the air.
■Users are capable of using multiple swords in order to defeat their foes more quickly
■May be able to use other items as swords with the same prowess.
■May be able to use other bladed weapons with the same prowess.
Enhanced Conditioning

The power to remain in the peak physical and/or mental condition of user's species with little or no maintaining. The user is at the peak physical and/or mental condition of their particular species can achieve without any super-/unnatural methods. This usually entails that they are faster, stronger, more intelligent and overall superior to fellow members of their species without being obviously supernatural.

■Enhanced Agility
■Enhanced Combat
■Enhanced Dexterity
■Enhanced Durability
■Enhanced Endurance
■Enhanced Jump
■Enhanced Immunity
■Enhanced Intelligence
■Enhanced Lung Capacity
■Enhanced Marksmanship
■Enhanced Reflexes
■Enhanced Regeneration
■Enhanced Senses
■Enhanced Speed
Flash Step

The power to use short bursts of speed allowing the user to move faster than the eye can track, making it appear as if they have teleported. A short burst of speed that allows the user to move so fast it appears as if they have teleported. For visual purposes during attacks, this technique is slowed down right before a person makes contact, though in reality they have most likely not actually slowed down at all. In most cases the user is able to maneuver at the high speeds accurately and does not cause any shock or disturbance to the surface they stop on.

Could be difficult to use, for the movement would be so fast they cannot be seen. For the movement would be so fast all one would be unable to see anything of the world except one big blur. But someone could be able to see while moving that fast, they would simply have to be born, able to see while traveling so fast that they vanish for a moment. Another potential problem for the unajusted, would be the physical body. The quick movements and the quick stops could break bones, or destroy internal organs, or more comonly the air pushing against ones chest would cause respritory arrest. The speed moving could theoretically flay both skin and muscle from the bone. But again this is theory, and certainly in Tobias' case, the person's body could adjust with these powers, allowing the person to use these powers safely. Most users of this ability will experience none of these affects while using the Flash Step even if they do not have the capicity to resist bone breaking stops, crushing air or any other potential deadly effect of high speed movement under normal conditions making the Flash Step a valuable tool.

This technique is commonly used to dodge projectiles, move behind enemies, and show off speed. It can also be used to get away from a fight. In this case it may cause the user to appear as if they are teleporting short distances away every second or so rather than moving at a constant high speed away from a fight, though it does not have to. Other applications include using the technique to move back and forth between different areas to cause an after image of yourself making it appear as if there are multiple copies of the user. A user of Flash Step doesn't nessisarily have to be fast to be able to use this technique. A few users can even use this technique to fight by proxy (The ability to do or be something without actually physically doing it), using a puppet to fight for them by making its limbs seem to be moving on their own.
Seiðr

The ability to use magical forces, powered by Seiðr, to varying degrees. The amount of power magic users can wield is essentially unlimited. It is used to simulate other powers, such as mind control and elemental attacks.

Tobias' List of Usage

Offensive Spells
■Elemental Manipulation:
1 - Earth Manipulation:
I: Constructs (Weapons/Armour/Walls/Allies)
II: Generate Tremors/Earthquakes/Fissures
III: Remove pollutants
2 - Water Manipulation:
I: Create water with water vapour in the air
II: Purify Bodies of Water
3 - Air Manipulation:
I: Launching bursts of wind & Limited Air control
II: Fire-proof shield generation
4 - Fire Manipulation:
I: Create Fire
II: Contructs (Weapons/Armour/Allies)
III: Offensive Projectiles
Defensive Spells
■Shapeshifting
■Appearance Alteration
Skilled Spells
■Dimension Travelling: Barbarus Nova grants Tobias the ability to travel through realms, and thus allowing him to enter different games irregardless of the universe it is set within.
■Achieve Immortality: His main goal is to acquire a scared stone which, technically, should grant him immortality being a Seiðr user.
This is the source of ethereal power for Tobias' clan. Seiðr users are special since they have an organ within their bodies that produces this energy and Seiðr users can use it in many ways. There are different types of Seiðr each with its own qualities. Tobias is said to have "monstrous" amount of Seiðr that makes even the strongest Seiðr users look weak. Tobias practises two kinds of Seiðr:
External Type: Used for attack. This Seiðr is used in the form of a blast to affect surrounding materials.
Internal Type: Used for defense and regeneration. This Seiðr is used to strengthen parts of the body during battle, armour or weaponry, or to speed up regeneration; if used properly this can allow the user to fight continuously for a period of days without getting tired or unfit for battle.

Jason

Current Games

SilverTongueSeducer: Her Knight; Corrupted by a Vampire; πιστός απιστία
whtbitch4u2own: L'amour ou la vie?
Elipses: Climactic Combat
Aftiel: The Magic Book
rustytiger: His Mate of Fate

Jason

Grimmjow's Games
■ - Black: Just a game, if you're up for it I'll go dive in with you no problems!
■ - Blue: A game I really want to play! An absolute craving which I want to indulge myself with a partner in.
■ - Red: A game that someone has already selected, however I find myself willing to allow another copy to be played.

Jason

-under renovations-

Jason

Updates:
1 - Added two characters
2 - Added four new stories
3 - Added new sig work, on request of Rachelongaku

Jason

Updates:
Added two new stories

Jason

Updated:

08:44:01 PM 15/02/2012: Added four new stories; Added new Images for the Image Board

Jason

Updated:

01:43:23 PM 04/03/2012: One Story Taken, Fixed Broken Image Links, Added 1 New Story

Jason

Updated:

06:18:34 PM 11/03/2012: Two news stories added, Added quite a lot of images, Created a new Character & Modified the Games, making them tidier.

Jason

Updated:

Updated with a new Sig, also have added a few new images and have revised numerous stories.

Jason

Updated:

Scrapped all my stories, am no longer looking for partners until next update.