Faustus' Studies (MxM/MxF, Original + Fandom)

Started by Faustus, January 06, 2012, 07:22:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Faustus

Welcome to Souls as Stars – You have entered into my One on One idea thread, gentle reader. Should you run, or should you stay? I do hope you hang around a little bit and look into what I play and don’t. I might pout a good deal otherwise.

Faustus May Currently be Craving. . .

I currently have a strong craving for fandom ideas using Kingsman: the Secret Service, but that is not a requirement. However, if you are interested, please don't hesitate to contact on that front.
In general, I'm craving just about any idea!
Original Ideas: I am currently craving the following ideas most. . Blood on the Mat, Clash of Creeds, With a Trickster, Blood and Vodka, and Denying the Truth.
Remember: I might be craving those items the most, but I am open and accepting everything. You see something you like or have an idea? PM me and lets get started!

“You may my glories and my state depose,
But not my griefs; still am I king of those.”

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Faustus

So, I won't bore all of you with too long of an introduction, nor will I directly address all of my personal Ons and Offs in this section. For further details than the important pieces and rules that I will be providing below, please either see here for details, or click the handy-dandy link located within my signature. Either one can provide a good read for what I will do, what I won't, and the types of characters that I prefer to play. In the meantime, here is a very abridged list of rules of engagement.

The basics that you, as a potential player, need to know are :

I am a twenty-five year old University Student. Sometimes classwork is going to bog me down. Sometimes I’m too exhausted from class to really make a good post. Sometimes I’m busy remembering to sleep, or preparing for an exam. What it means to you is : I’m not online 24/7, so don’t always expect a post per day from me. This might happen, this might not. All I ask is you respect my University schedule and understand this.
Real life will always come before online life. There is no exception to this rule.
Emphasizing the above rule : Real life will always come before online. My schoolwork comes before our story. My fiance' comes before our story. My family comes before our story. I expect the same from you. If you have things going on in the real world you need to handle, go do that. I'll still be here when you get back, I promise.
No fewer than 2 – 3 paragraphs, please. I understand this sounds picky, but I write a LOT, and it feels awkward when I write 8+ paragraphs of good, detailed, plot-moving writing and get. . a paragraph in return. Kinda hurts. Quality over quantity, but it’s always nice to get lots of pretty words in return, right? Please, have a good grasp of the English language, punctuation, and grammar before applying as well. All responses must be in complete sentences, not chatspeak.
I prefer forums, email, and Private Message for play. You may use messengers to speak with me, however I do not have stable enough internet to actually conduct full role plays over them. I’m sorry.
My characters are not me. Your characters are not you. What this means is : a. Don't expect me to behave like my character. b. Do not write like the following : “I touch your cheek and kiss your lips.” Nope. No first person.

For my ideas, each section has been sorted and divided. Simply look for the title that interests you most either on the graphic at the top, or look back at the Table of Contents in my first post. The following, beneathe the spoiler cut, is the format you will see for the ideas. I explain it beneathe there in case it is difficult to follow.

The Idea Format

Idea Title
     Possible Rating: What section might this go in? Light? NC? Extreme?     ||     Genre: Thriller? Romance? Etc.      ||     Pairing: This tells you if I want MxM or MxF for the idea.     ||    Preferred Character: Which character in the idea do I want to play?    ||     Seeking: Which character would I like YOU to play?
This is where I will discuss the idea itself.
And here is where I might tell you where it was inspired, or any other details you need to know. I might link to images for inspiration too.

ON's and OFF's || Plots and Ideas || A/A's and Owed Posts [Updated 02/12! Please see.]

Faustus

Teaching the Hero
     Possible Rating: Probably Light (Open to turning this to NC)     ||     Genre: Adventure. Student/Teacher relationship (vaguely)      ||     Pairing: MxF or MxM accepted.     ||    Preferred Character: The Satyr/Faun    ||     Seeking: The Student
Descended from a long line of Warriors and Heroes, high expectation is placed upon the eldest male of this particular family. His Father was well-renowned and known, respected. . .idolized, and these are the shoes that he must fill. Accepting this challenge, he sets out to find the same teacher his Father once used.

He isn't expecting to find a Satyr instead of some hulking warrior.

At first he's pretty bummed – how in the hell could this be the same one that taught his Dad? – but grits his teeth and decides to go through with it. The Satyr promises him that they will make him greater than his Father ever could have been, but it comes with a price : The young son will not leave the Satyr's keep until he has been well-trained and he will do everything the Satyr commands without question. Desperate to live up to expectation, the young man accepts the Satyr's offer and begins his life with the creature.

Why, yes, that does sound vaguely like what happened with Phil and Hercules in the Disney film, doesn't it? The truth is it actually wasn't inspired by that! I swear, haha. Anyway, this tale is about the man and the Satyr's relationship as the Satyr keeps up their end of the bargain. The man will be training, put through tasks (sometimes completely inane ones that may be more frustrating for the character than fruitful), and overall taught to surpass his Father. The relationship that blooms between the two is one that we can discuss.

It should be noted that I am not opposed to taking this in a more NC light wherin the man decides he isn't going to listen and chooses that he's tired of listening to the Satyr all the time and takes what he wants. If you want to go this route, let me know and we'll modify!

A Stubborn Goat
     Possible Rating: Light to possibly NC?     ||     Genre: (Possibly) Forced Relationship, Antagonistic Relations, others?      ||     Pairing: MxM or MxF Accepted     ||    Preferred Character: The Satyr/Faun    ||     Seeking: The human.
Sometimes referred to as Guardians of the Forest, Satyr have been known to protect woods with a fierce passion. These woods are particularly old, concealing within ruins that contain infinite knowledge that is heavily desired by man. While other creatures of the wood may bend to the will of men on the outskirts, Satyr are not so welcoming once they have been charged to protect and guard.

This particular Satyr has been put in charge of the ruins and has faithfully guarded them, and the surrounding woods, for the past two hundred years. They are young, stubborn, and not particularly lenient towards others. An explorer, sent out by their local village to lay claim to the ruins within the wood, will meet this Satyr.

This can't possibly go well.

Firstly – I use Satyr and Faun interchangeably. They are the same creature in my book, just by different names.

Anyway, this is a very open idea at the core. The Satyr character has been placed in charge of guarding ruins. The human character wants what is in there. What your human is (traveler, scholar, explorer, warrior, what have you) is completely up to you! Whether he coerces the Satyr into helping him or simply takes what he wants is also up to you. I've left this idea excessively open.

This piece may also be moved into a modern setting where the Satyr still guards the ruins from snooping humans. I imagine it would be quite the shock for a human!

Steep Waters
     Possible Rating: Exotic, I think, because of the Merfolk     ||     Genre: Dark, Obsession      ||     Pairing: MxM or MxF     ||    Preferred Character: The Mer-Creature    ||     Seeking: The land dweller (may be human or non-human. Does not matter)
The Merfolk of the oceans and seas have long since plagued sailors, boatmakers and lighthouse keepers alike. They have been known to snag and drown men to suit their needs and tastes, often leaving none behind to tell the tale of what happened to their comrades. One such Mer, existing outside of a pod after having been outcast for their outlandish, and different, ideas enjoys keeping to the water of the Northern Irish coastline. Enter the land dweller who captures the Mer's attention.

But this is no Little Mermaid story.

The Mer develops an obsession with the land dweller the more they see him. . . And decide that dragging him to the ocean floor will be the best method of keeping him forever.

So, a symbiotic relationship could easily be worked out between the “land dweller,” as the Mer will take to referring to my partner's character, and my Mer to where instead of killing him they do decide to keep him. Kidnappery on behalf of the Mer is possible (stealing their target and keeping them in a cove, for instance). Many things open! Approach with ideas?

Summoning a Partner
     Possible Rating: Anything from Light to Extreme     ||     Genre: (Possible) Adventure, Beastiality (Possible – If the player chooses it)      ||     Pairing: MxM or MxF     ||    Preferred Character: The Spellcaster    ||     Seeking: The Familiar
One of the most pivotal spells that a mage will ever cast in their lives is that which summons their familiar to them – a creature that will aid them through the rest of their lives, provide grounding and support during spellwork, protect and guard, and even be used for errands. It is a moment that many look forward to and dread. What will they get? What if they don't get along?

For this mage, it is finally the right time to call a familiar to them. The floor is cleaned and swept, the lines are drawn, and the spell is cast. Now, they wait with baited breath to see what answers their call.

So, there is no concrete story here, more of a teaser leading into something. I would like my mage to be summoning their familiar for the first time, becoming bonded to them, and see where their lives guide them from there. You, as the player for the familiar, have the free reign to choose what the familiar is (something large and imposing? Or something small and disappointing, at first?). You may choose if the familiar remains in its beastial form, or if it can change to a humanized one at will. You may also decide if it is happy about this arrangement or not.

If a potential player wishes to keep the familiar in its beast-form, I will not be opposed to still allowing it to have sex with its mage. I am perfectly comfortable with that possibility.

Clash of Creeds
     Possible Rating: NC, without doubt.     ||     Genre: War, Dysfunctional Relationship     ||     Pairing: MxM or MxF     ||    Preferred Character: Mage, please and thank you.    ||     Seeking: Royal Prince – Race Open
Two creeds have been warring for years. One, the more human, finally believed themselves to making headway until the opposing side let one of their crown royalty out to play. This one was a powerful mage who, in a single day of work, decimated almost a third of the opposing army all with just flicks of their hand. The crown prince of the opposing side, having already been out and fighting, decided in that instant the mage would be /his/ when they won. They had a lot of lives to atone for, after all.

Eventually, with great struggle, they managed to push back their opponents and a lucky shot from the prince to the mage dropped the biggest threat. With the mage – and crown royalty – under their control the fighting would finally stop for a time. Treaties would be made, fake alliances sworn, and an exchange would occur.

The crown royal mage certainly wouldn't be happy about their new position in life with the young prince, but. . .

I leave race of the crown prince's side very open. The race for my mage is cemented in stone, however. The idea is open for discussion and debate.

Here would be what my character would look like. Obvious modifications to occur if swayed in Male or Female direction. Artist Credit : Umakoo

Faustus

With a Trickster
     Possible Rating: Light to EX     ||     Genre: Mythology, Flexible [Modern? Historical?]     ||     Pairing: M/M or M/F    ||    Preferred Character: Open    ||     Seeking: Open
Recently I have been having an extreme desire to either play, or play opposite, the Norse God Loki. Yes, note my specification there. I know in the Marvel section I have their version of him listed, but that isn't the one I'm looking for here. I'm looking for, or to play, the actual God. Knowledge of Norse Mythology would be required to some extent or another, depending on the role you want to take.

The thing is, this is a very open idea that I can't really tie anything specific to. If we chose to do it during the height of the Viking Culture, one of us could play an individual making pleas to the God - a virtually unheard of task, seeing as how he didn't have a single temple devoted in his honour. Perhaps the God takes an interest in a mortal and aids them in trial and tribulations? Maybe he decides to take them as his personal aide and drags them back to Asgard with him.

There have also been numerous citations that Loki was a shapeshifter, and not just to animals. There were many claims that he took on the form of a fair Maiden and had his pick of the town, producing skilled Blacksmiths or Druids that claimed him as their mother. We could do something like that.

Or, we could even move this to modern times. The religion may have been all-but forgotten, but Gods cannot just disappear. Perhaps he is enjoying the modern age - or any other age we choose - and interacts during that.

We can even have him with the other Gods, in his male or female form! Off on another adventure with Thor, or bothering Baldur. Causing problems for Odin and stealing Idunn's apples. Taunting Tyr about his lost hand, then running off to cut Sif's hair. I would literally be game for so much.

I would love for someone to approach me about this idea and discuss how you might like this to go.

No additional notes as of this time.

You forgot my Fish
     Possible Rating: Probably Exotic due to Merfolk     ||     Genre: Open      ||     Pairing: MxM or MxF     ||    Preferred Character: Mer-Creature    ||     Seeking: The human hiree
A man is hired by a /very/ wealthy businessman to tend to his ridiculously oversized tank while he is away on business for two weeks. The rules he lays down for the hiree are simple :

• Feed the tank three times per day. Food is provided. Follow care instructions.
  • Never, /ever/ get inside the tank.
  • Do NOT miss a feeding. Period.
  • Do not worry about cleaning tank.
In return for following these very simple rules, the tank caretaker is allowed to live within the man's home during the time he is away and do however he wishes. Seeing how the building is practically a mansion, there doesn't appear to be any shortage of entertainment venues. . . At first the man does well. He feeds on time, listens to the rules, and enjoys himself.

But five days in he slips up and forgets to feed the tank for two meals. What's the harm? No one is going to notice, and the fish don't look any worse for wear. . Except there is a very, /very/ pissy looking Mer-Creature waiting at the top of the tank, practically sitting on the lip, glowering at the man and demanding to know where their food is.

I don't think too much needs to be said in regards to this? Seems pretty clear, I think! Anyway, I am totally open to a thousand different ways this can go. They're all pretty interesting. . .

The Resentful Demon
Possible Rating: NC-Exotic (avail. For Extreme, thogh) || Genre: Magick, Unwilling Servitude, Vengeance || Pairing: MxM and MxF Available || Preferred Character: The Sorcerer || Seeking: The Demon
The calm and peaceful realm of humans pushes up against the chaotic and dangerous one of demons. Few humans ever cross into the demons realm despite the fact that littered throughout the significantly more uncomfortable land are numerous spots of extreme power that may yield a great boon to any who manage to enter them and plunder their treasures. Humans, even sorcerers, simply cannot stand up to a demon's might the further in one goes – After all, the strongest live closer to the center as opposed to the outskirts.

This demon has guarded his lands for hundreds of years now, having won it fairly from its previous holder in a blood duel quite some time ago. He is fierce in holding his lands and keeps out of other demon's business. He hunts, he guards, he mates with another demon that he might feel some form of affection for and he does it all over again the next day. Noting has disturbed his routine in years.

Until the sorcerer came.

When he first heard of a sorcerer killing demons as they moved towards the center of the realm, he dismissed it as simple rumours: No human ever crossed the borders and lived. He upholds this belief until demons he shares land borders with disappear with little more than charred remains to be left behind. When his mate befalls the same fate on his own lands, the demon begins to believe what he has heard. He seeks and hunts the sorcerer and springs upon them. . . Only to find they have been duped into a trap. The sorcerer forces a blood bond pact upon them, effectively making the demon their unwilling servant, until either their death or the sorcerer chooses to release the demon from the spell.

“This place has something I want, demon,” they explained calmly. “And you are going to help me get it whether you want to or not.”

Basically, what I am looking for here is a highly dysfunctional relationship between a sorcerer and a demon who has been forced into some unwilling servitude to this sorcerer. The demon cannot kill or badly hurt the sorcerer without feeling agony themselves, and the blood pact enables the sorcerer to be able to force the demon to do whatever they want or need. I am MOST interested in seeing this play out with the sorcerer holding the leash, putting the demon through unjust treatment, humiliation and forcing them to do things they most definitely would rather not. . .but I want the demon to remain obstinate and proud throughout all of it. My ideal would be the demon finding a way as the story progresses to forcibly sever the blood bond they share and have their recompense against the little sorcerer for everything they were put through. Idea may be modified to suit the user!

Faustus

Blood and Vodka
     Possible Rating: NC to EX assumed     ||     Genre: Period Piece (1920s New York), Crime / Drama, Mafia     ||     Pairing: M/M or M/F    ||    Preferred Character: Russian Family / Losing Side    ||     Seeking: Opposite Mafia Family / Winning Side
In 1920s America, cultural diversity has opened itself – and its floodgates – to the outside world. Immigration is spiking to an all-time high, and more foreigners pour in every day. But with foreigners come the less-than-desirables.

This family has made a living off this less-than-desirable life. They began as simple foreigners, and quickly raised their status through use of underhanded mafia schemes. Now located out of New York City, the family controls a good deal of the city. They are one of the highest Russian mafia groups out there – You don’t mess with them.

Their family has also done the same. They began with nothing, and they quickly rose to something. Their methods left something to be desired in the eyes of other Mafia’s – They were messy. Amateurish. However, they have quickly learned what to do, and they differ from the first family in one critical way : They are significantly more ruthless.

One fated day, these two rival groups meet through two rising Pakhan heads : A messy fight will leave them exposed, and at the end of the night someone is going to be missing their heir, thanks to the opposite family abducting them for their nefarious purposes.

This is actually a continuation of a former role play I was once involved in. I miss it, and I wish to find a partner to try to play the idea out with again. You, as my potential partner, may play a character anywhere between the ages of 17 – 35, gender of choosing. You may also specify if you would prefer to play opposite a man, or opposite a woman. This is HIGHLY flexible.

Faustus

Equestrian Delights
     Possible Rating: Anything from Light to EX     ||     Genre: Open     ||     Pairing: M/M or M/F     ||    Preferred Character: The young rider    ||     Seeking: Open
She has a lot going for her : Her family is rich, well-respected in public society, and has her future paved out for her. Universities have lain themselves before her feet and practically begged for her to give them the privilege of having her attend their institution – Hell, she already has career paths ready to go, with prospective employers holding spots for her.

In the meantime, however, she’s decided to take things a little easier. A one-year leave of academics has given the girl plenty of time to work on her horsemanship : her true passion in life. She loves caring for her horse, spending time with him, riding in shows, and performing tricks with him. Races are still new-enough and exciting that they still spark her attention. If it could involve being with her horse, she’s all-in.

But what if someone threw a kink into her system? A wrench to displace her dreams?

Obviously, this idea is very open and loose. I would, personally, enjoy playing our lady with the horse – you have tons of roles to choose from, and any idea isn’t really too outlandish for this. Perhaps she enters into a racing competition with a different terrain (think Hidalgo). Maybe at a competition she meets a rival? Maybe the girl garners the wrong attention at a competition? This idea can get as creative as you want it to, and may go in whatever direction you please. Just about any role and desire you want to work in is very possible. She doesn't even have to be a rich-snob as the plot suggests.

Off the Ice
     Possible Rating: Will probably contain D/s themes. May go to NC or EX?     ||     Genre: 3+ Relationships, Rivalry, Sports(esque), Hockey    ||     Pairing: M/M Only    ||    Preferred Character: The Current Captain    ||     Seeking: Open
He’s an unassuming sort of fellow off the ice. You wouldn’t really let your thoughts dwell on him that long. There couldn’t be a violent bone in his body. Hell, it is the same boy that looks ready to burst into tears if a bug lights upon his arm. He is also vehemently, blatantly homosexual.

But on the ice he is completely different. He’s the Captain of his school’s hockey team – And he is one brutal son of a bitch. The moment the blades first scratch across the ice, his demeanour changes completely : Checks, fights… All in a day’s work for our rising captain.

He also has an… interesting way of rewarding his team for victories. He’s such a good captain, you see.

I am looking for an individual to play one, or more, of the captain’s team mates. Playing out games is optional, but not a requirement. I would love to see this play into multiple men on the captain after a victory (3+ partner sex), however this too is not required. I think you might be gathering an idea of what sort of reward he gives for victory-games, haha. I am also not opposed to locker-room hate-sex between the captain and a…rival team, for instance. Say, the rival team’s captain sneaks in and hatesex ensues.

Blood on the Mat
     Possible Rating: Probably NC      ||     Genre: Drama, Crime (Potentially), Violent Scenes, (Possible) Forced Relationship     ||     Pairing: M/M or M/F      ||    Preferred Character: The Sponsor     ||     Seeking: The Fighter
Underground fighting rings are notorious – People go in, they come out. Some come out with cash in their hands and others escape barely keeping their bleeding nose stable. Occasionally. . . Well, occasionally they don't come out at all. In some circles, this might even be expected.

Out of work, poor and desperate, a young man throws himself into the fighting rings to try his best to earn some winnings and get himself into a better situation. After a few weeks of fighting – and winning – he is beginning to discover this is actually a pretty nice deal. Beat a few faces in, walk away with cash. It isn't like he wasn't used to fighting anyway. . . On this night he ends his fight before it can even really start: a single punch to his opponent's face and the other man is on the floor. He's thrilled. Elated!

And then they approach him with a proposition: “What if I told you I could double your winnings? I'll sponsor you. In return, you fight the fights I pick for you. Win them and we will both walk away rich. Lose and. . . Well, you really don't want to lose.”

He doesn't really think that maybe he's signing himself away to something more.

So, what I'm looking for is someone to play the fighter in this situation while I am playing the Sponsor character. The Sponsor may be won over, but for a long while isn't going to treat the fighter very well. They will verbally harass and abuse them. They may physically harm the fighter as well – all kind of comes with how we work it out. In the end the relationship that can arise could either come from the fighter putting their Sponsor in their “place” by forcefully taking the relationship (and, consequently, seizing control over their own fate) or by the Sponsor eventually coming to realize they have a soft spot for this fighter boy. Gender is open for the Sponsor and the idea is very open for tweaking.

To Complicate a Mission
     Possible Rating: NC to potentially EX, depending on partner preference     ||     Genre: Human trafficking, Extortion, Spies, Potential D/s elements, Non-Consent      ||     Pairing: MxM or MxF available     ||    Preferred Character: The Spy    ||     Seeking: Open
The mission had been simple enough, and they had executed it marvelously. Their agency had sent them to crack a human trafficking ring open by infiltration. Originally, they had simply thought to infiltrate by getting in good with the ringleader to be invited to the private auctions. While attending, they had planned to discreetly slip away, pop one into the head-man's head, probably cap the second and third in command, disband the organization and release the hostages.

Sometimes things don't exactly go according to plan.

Realizing they were never going to get close to the man in charge, the spy instead chose the more simple route: they would just need to get caught and inducted in with the other trafficked people. Will they soon come to realize that they might have bit off more than they could chew with this mission? Or will they forget all about doing said mission?

In simple terms: I have a spy. Spy needs to destroy human trafficking ring. Can't get close to the big guy to get counted in on the sales, so instead they decide to get caught themselves. Possibly a bad plan. I am open to this going as extreme as my partner is comfortable with. I am fine with the spy actually managing to succeed in their mission, or I am even up to them deciding they kind of like this life. I am fine to transition this from non-consent to complete consent. Whatever. Nothing is set in stone and all points can be changed or modified to suit individual need. :D

Faustus

The Killing Business
     Possible Rating: Possibly under Extreme due to a large portion of the idea revolving around NPC deaths.     ||     Genre: Thriller, Action.      ||     Pairing: MxM or MxF accepted.     ||    Preferred Character: A Brain, a Victim, or Open to Ideas    ||     Seeking: An Assassin, Open to Suggestion
In the modern age, society took a proverbial nose dive. Crime rates rose through the roof, and the police force was unable to keep up with the higher number of criminals per capita. The government responded swiftly, in a manner they thought would solve their problems with the least amount of casualties.

They were wrong.

What they created was an elite group of Hitmen – an organization simply named Trinity Seekers – to police for them and banned the use of the colour black (It would no longer be used, except as ink, window tinting, and occasionally crop up in child's toys : like cows. It would never be a predominant colour again). They gave them the information on the victim, or what they had, and sent them off on the kill. This worked for quite some time in the cities, and the crime rate fell for fear of having a hit placed. But the organization became too powerful for their own good, and the government was easy to sway and control when a gun was held to the highest members heads. The Hitmen now control the cities, with the ex-government serving as fake figure heads and symbols for the people. Those that -really- make decisions are within the organization.

Over time, things ebbed down into a nice base flow, and those with money learned they could -hire- members of the elite organization to take out those that they felt had wronged them. The Hitmen had no laws on these : Anyone was fair game at the right price. An act, punishable by death from a Hitman, could be as petty as brushing shoulders with the wrong man. All they needed was your picture, and you could be erased.

This lead to a highly frightened, and policed, society that consistently lived in fear. Would someone send a hit out for them? Would they have the money to send a hit if they needed it? Who knew?

Every once and again, in secret, this organization would take on new members. They would comb the streets, looking for those that best embodied the traits they sought, and would recruit the individuals to become new Hitmen. This coveted position meant one thing with all certainty : Immunity. No Hitman could place a hit on another. Only the head of the District could approve a kill on another Hitman. Of course, few were willing to do something that might screw up their position anyway. Who would want to ruin a good thing?

There was another way to gain immunity, but it was much harder, and was a clause set in by the Presidential Hitman himself : If any one victim could survive and flee from a Hitman for five days, they would walk free and be forever protected by the Hitmen.

To date, no one has accomplished this.

This was a Group Thread idea that I ran sometime back here on Elliquiy. I still love the premise that I created and would enjoy getting involved in a Solo Game with it. There are two character types here that I wouldn't mind playing : one of the hunted victims, and a classification of character called a “Brain”. They literally exist as the tech support for the Assassins and serve as their eyes and ears during hunts so the Assassin doesn't need to worry about it. They remain back at the HQ while the Assassin actually hunts. Due to their Assassin's life being put into their hands, Brains were often known to become fond of their Assassin and sometimes form a relationship. I'd be happy to explore any of the suggested or, if you have an idea, I would love to hear it.

Supernatural Sciences
     Possible Rating: Uncertain.     ||     Genre: Science Experimentation, Breeding, Possible Forced      ||     Pairing: MxM or MxF, but it might lend itself better for the latter     ||    Preferred Character: Vampire    ||     Seeking: Were-Creature.
Vampires and Werewolves have been at each-others throats for as long as either race can truly remember. They simply aren't meant to coexist. Plague, famine and disease has washed over humans, leaving precious few still alive. With their food sources dying out, vampire numbers are beginning to wane. No humans to turn means their numbers are waning as well. They must seek breeding ground outside of the conventional norm.

Werewolves, they understand, may breed with anything and produce semi-viable offspring in most cases. Desperation will lead to vampires considering using werewolves as potential breeding mates to produce young of their own.

An older vampire family has been keeping a small pack of werewolves as their own within their estate. The younger sibling in the family has an extreme fascination for these creatures and does not see them on the same level others do. They recognize there are werewolves kept outside in the barn to serve as food sources, but they also believe highly in the chance for breeding potential with the were creatures, despite the rest of their family deeming it a filthy and disgusting suggestion. Curiosity will lead to them gathering up a few they deem worthy enough for test study – aggressive and passive alike.

So, loose idea here, obviously. Kept very open for potential partners to help me fill in the gaps too. What I am seeking is someone to play one of the were-creature (does NOT have to be a werewolf!) subjects. We may discuss whether they are an aggressive partner with an extreme distaste for their captor, or a more passive one.

Denying the Truth
     Possible Rating: Possible NC?     ||     Genre: D/s Exploration, Mild Dystopian Themes      ||     Pairing: MxF or MxM accepted.     ||    Preferred Character: The Hidden Submissive    ||     Seeking: The Dominant
In this society, as a person comes of age they present as either a Dominant, a Submissive or a Switch. They are registered with their local government and issued an ID card along with ceremonial jewelry depending on their status: for Doms, they are often given a ring, Subs are gifted a solid leather bracelet and Switches are often never given anything at all. The Doms have it pretty swell – They own businesses and corporations, work in government and, of course, have Subs at their beck and call. They are allowed to be open with their Submissives in public, and no one bats an eye at very open behaviour. Switches are higher on the tier system than Submissives, but rank below their Dominant counterparts: they may work for companies but will never achieve positions of rank and power. As for Submissives. . . Well, one can guess what their role is.

It had taken time, but they had managed to cheat the system. After learning to carefully control their body posture, response, actions and tone, they confused the system into thinking they were a Dom. All their paperwork says as much now, as does the nice ring on their right hand. They rose in ranks and now work in the highest levels of their career path. They hold it with an iron fist and are meticulous in ensuring that they never slip up and reveal themselves for what they really are. Everything was going swimmingly, until that one Dominant came along and just had to throw a wrench into the whole plan. . .

So, basically, this is playing with a common trope that I have seen around where everyone in the world presents with Dominant, Switch or Submissive characteristics. For this, I fancy playing a character (male or female) who has been concealing that they are actually a Submissive for so long even they have started to believe it. I'm seeking a player to take on the role of the Dominant that starts igniting their submissive tendencies again. There are a few ways we could go about that: Does the dominant character make them realize their need forcefully? Perhaps they unwittingly begin to cause it due to their kindness and charm? Maybe the submissive one starts falling for them and begins slipping up from time to time – instinctively wanting to fall into a state of subspace around them, perhaps? Or does it begin to emerge when two people who can't get along get into a scuffle and the dominant character shoves the submissive one into a wall, only to find the other bares their throat slightly in a universal display of submission?

Its a trope. A horrible, terrible trope, but it just won't let go just yet. Thus I've put the idea up! I am open to playing as a male or female, looking to preferably work off a male dominant!

Faustus

This section changes the game slightly. This is where I put the various fandoms that I am willing to play from, what characters I enjoy playing, who I might be looking for, etc. I will divide it into separate sub-headings depending on the genre (Video Game, Television Series, Film and Book, etc). I will give the detailed series information first, and then if I have any specific ideas already pre-formulated, I'll include them within the proper heading. I don't think I've made it very confusing, but if I have let me know and I will be delighted to clarify.

Assassins Creed
Notation : I have not played every game in the series. I own, have played, and received almost 100% trophies on Assassins Creed II, Brotherhood and Revelations. I'm slowly working my way through Assassins Creed III, but I'm not sure if I'll even continue on with the series at this moment.
Characters I Play :
Shaun Hastings, Rebecca, Leonardo daVinci, Salai.
Will under no circumstance play :
I’ll come out and admit it – Most everyone else? My characters above are the ones I have become most comfortable with. May be convinced into some of the other females, but doubt it in regards to the men.
Pairs you want to play with and roles preferred?
Ezio/Leonardo, Desmond/Shaun, Shaun/Rebecca, Leonardo/Salai
Any pairs you will not play?
If it’s a combination of a character I play with another? Nope. There isn’t a pair I’m not curiously open to.
MalexMale or MalexFemale Ideas?
Both, obviously. MxM and MxF may apply.

Castlevania
Characters I Play :
Aeon. For those of you unfamiliar, Aeon was in the Wii fighting game that, like, no one liked (Castlevania : Judgement). Prior knowledge of this character is not particularly required to play with him.
Everyone else? Deep apologies, but I’m in the market looking to play my Time Keeper.
Saint Germaine/Aeon is my preference, however due to his ability to bend and manipulate time, Aeon could conceivably interact with any character in the franchise : Be warned, however, he seems to hate vampires. So, while I’d love a Germaine with him (it doesn’t even have to be SEXUAL, Jesus. I just love my two time boys..), I’ll take anyone.
Aeon with female characters. I see the boy as two shades away from being a full rainbow, I swear. I blame those hips and that little giggle he does.
MxM only, please and thank you.
Also, for those choosing to play with my Aeon, beware bad time puns.

Dragon Age
This is one of those ideas where I am really open to original scenarios and characters. Kind of have to be.
Characters I Play :
Canon Characters - Morrigan, Josephine and Dorian. I also play Seamus, but that's neither here nor there. . .
Original Characters - I will play both males and females. As for races, I play Humans, Elves and Qunari. My preference is to play them as Mages (Arcane, Shapeshifter and Blood Mages) or Rogues (Bard and Assassin).
Of the canon line, I'm not very comfortable with playing Sten? Otherwise, I'm less fond of playing Dwarves.
I am completely open to all suggested plots for this series.
Both

Final Fantasy VII and IX
(Emphasis on IX)
Characters I Play :
Lazard Shinra, Hojo (usually scientifically altered to be younger), Kuja, Zorn and/or Thorn, possibly Zidane.
Sephiroth, Steiner, Amarant, Barrett, Angeal.. On that hand, let me emphasize for you to please do not ask me to play your Sephiroth. I won’t do it. Cloud should fall under this rule too. I am neither skilled, nor inclined to BE skilled, with these characters.
Rufus Shinra/Lazard, Sephiroth/Lazard, Zidane/Kuja, Vincent/Hojo, Zorn and/or Thorn/Kuja (which sounds odd when you type it like that, but..), King/Kuja (King, for those FFIX fans, was the owner of the auction house that Kuja frequented – I smell a Sugar Daddy, bro).
Sephiroth/Cloud, for starters.
My character list contains no females, so mostly MxM ideas, however you may suggest a MxF idea to me and I may jump for it.

Portal 2

Characters I Play :
Wheatley [Humanized – Anthro? I suppose you could call it that. I can provide images.], GlaDOS [Often Humaized/Anthro for easier interaction], Space Core [Same as the others. .].
Er. I don't. . .know?
Wheatley/Space Core, Wheatley/GlaDOS, Wheatley/Chell/GlaDOS, etc.
Hey, come at me with something and we'll see about it, okay?
Both are applicable.

Pokemon (Pocket Monsters)

I have attempted to play the games past Diamond and Pearl, but it hasn't gone exactly. . .stellar. I would like to confine the Pokemon-tech to that period, because past it I have no idea what you are talking about. Pulling Pokemon from beyond this bracket is alright, but I will need to look them up on Bulbapedia first.
Characters I Play :
Roark (aka Hyouta – Leader of Oreburgh Gym), Lucian (aka Goyo – Elite Four – Psychic Trainer), Harley (Coordinator – May Arc of the Anime), and Sabrina (Psychic Gym Leader back in the daaay). This list is ALWAYS updating with more characters, so keep a look out. I will also play original characters in this setting.
Ash (Satoshi/Red/Whatever)? I’ve never been very good with overt protagonists like that, I guess.
None specifically – Surprise me!
N/A
Mostly MxM, with the occasional MxF. Pokemon (Morph and Non, if you fancy, are also accepted – Not just humans).

Silent Hill
Characters I Play :
Vincent, mostly, and I have been known to play Heather. I would be happy to do original characters in this setting.
From Silent Hill 1 and 4. This isn’t a problem with the games, so much as I haven’t gotten to play these yet. So I have an understanding of the characters, but I haven’t gotten to –experience- it yet.
Vincent/Heather, Pyramid Head/Vincent. Doubt any takers on that latter.. Outside of that, very open to ideas.
Just pairs with characters I haven’t met before.
Both, obviously. MxM and MxF.

Skyrim: The Elder Scrolls
Characters I Play :
All original characters, not pre-set, really. I mean, if you approach me with a canon character that you *want* me to play, then alright, I'll try?
. . .um?
I'd love for someone to play with my Breton Mage? Even more preferable if you let me keep the storyline for becoming Arch Mage. You don't understand how thrilled I was to gain this status. As for pairs with that? Uh. Anything? I would not be opposed to something of the Warrior Class belittling her. Just saying.
Nope. I'm open ground.
I will be happy to come up with Male characters for MxM ideas, though all of the ones I actually *play* in the game are Female.

Tales of the Abyss
Characters I Play :
Saphir wyon Neis (Dist the Rose/Reaper), Jade Curtis, Anise Tatlin, and Professor Nebilim. Maybe Peony if I’m feeling spry, or Tear is you ask me nice. Anise is aged accordingly, usually through fonic experiments or time elapse.
Luke/Asch, Van, Largo, or Arietta.
Jade/Dist, Jade/Anise, Peony/Jade, Guy/Jade, Guy/Dist… So on.
No, not really.
Both, though I suppose there is a stronger leaning towards MxM. May be due to more male characters.

Valkyrie Profile
Characters I Play :
Lezard Valeth, Alicia, and would consider Lenneth.
Arngrim, Dylan… characters like that. I’ve never been keen on playing the hulking warrior type.
Rufus/Lezard, Rufus/Alicia, Lezard/Lenneth, other combinations of Lezard… I would be very interested in finding an individual desiring to take, belittle, humiliate and otherwise force Lezard Valeth into a state of submission…
So long as it is involving characters I am willing to play, no. I have no pre-set limitations for this game.
MxM as well as MxF.

Placeholder!

Characters I Play :

Placeholder!

The Tragic Story of Doctor Faustus
Notation : Of the two mostly widely accepted and read versions of this tale, I dramatically prefer the characterization of Faust in Marlowe’s version. It isn’t that I dislike Goethe, but I feel that who Faust was shone more brilliantly in Marlowe’s.
Characters I Play :
As if my user name wasn’t a clear give-away – I would desire to play Doctor Johann Georg von Faustus, please and thank you.
Margaret/Gretchen. I.. Oh, Jesus, there is so much about this girl that makes make want to-ugh.
Mephistopheles/Faust. I even have ideas for this regarding the MANY ways this can be done, going from the time period it was written in, all the way to modern period! I will not turn away other ideas, however. I would be keen on seeing who could be entangled with Faust, and due to Mephistopheles…those options are limitless.
Faust/Margaret. B[
I would be interested in either, as the character himself yields the ability for both. He never specified where his preferences lay, nor shall I.

Sherlock (BBC)
Notation : As the title states, this is for the BBC version of Sherlock starring Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman. Heads up. This is not the Guy Ritchie version (Robert Dowey Jr.) or Novelizations.
Characters I Play :
Sherlock Holmes, Mycroft Holmes, Jim Moriarty, Molly Hooper, Richard Brook, John Watson, (sometimes) Irene Adler. My largest comfort comes with the first three, however.
I would not say there is someone I would not play ever, just ones that I am more comfortable playing or would prefer to.
Please see this link, as it is my Stand-Alone Sherlock Search Thread.
I'm leaving this open for now. I can inform you, however, that my Mycroft Holmes only comes in the flavour of "being attracted to other men."
Primarily M/M, but I am not opposed to M/F ideas.
Spy versus Spy
Notation : Spies will not resemble those within the cartoon/comics. The elongated noses will be explained via use of Renaissance Carnivale masks – Those that imitated the Plague Doctor masks of old, most specifically. Think about it, they look the same, mm? I also believe that Black Spy was the Russian, while White was the American, and will play them like this. Blue is usually of Cuban origin, and Red is often English/Welsh/Irish or Canadian.
Characters I Play :
Preferred White Spy, however I am not adverse to playing Red Spy (seen in the games – Characterization will probably rely heavily upon that set by artist DarkPenguin on Deviantart and Y-Gal). May also be convinced into Lady Grey.
It’s not under “no circumstance”, but I would prefer to not be playing Black Spy or Blue.
Black/White, Blue/Red, Spy Orgy Pile (lol), Black or White/Lady Grey, Commander/Subordinate (of whatever colour that may be..).. The list may go on with many different colour combinations.
No, not selectively. I would prefer to keep Grey with Black or White, however.
Both, obviously, though I suppose there exists a stronger leaning towards MxM on this.

Vikings (History Channel)
All episodes are available online for easier viewing. Simply access it through their website. A player for this should also be aware that the Viking Age is a period that I specialized in with my history classes, so I may use terms that need to be googled or explained.
Characters I Play :
Athelstan and Floki, mostly. I could play others, such as Lagertha or Helga.
I'm not particularly good with Rollo and Ragnar?
Ragnar/Athelstan, Eckbert/Athelstan, Ragnar/Floki. Maybe Ragnar/Floki/Athelstan, though with recent developments in the show that could be problematic. . .
So long as I am not playing a role I am not comfortable with, no, nothing is off limits.
Both are acceptable!

Hannibal (NBC)

Characters I Play :
Will Graham.
I'll be honest, I don't really want to play just about anyone else for this series.
Hannibal Lecter/Will Graham.
I am so not keen on the Will Graham/Abbigail ship. Not at all.
I'm mostly looking for a Hannibal to my Will, so I'm just going to go ahead and say MxM only.

Game of Thrones

Note: I have not currently read the books for the series yet. All of my canon knowledge comes from the television show through season four. I haven't gotten to see any episodes of season five just yet either. I'm working on fixing that.
Characters I Play :
Varys, Arya Stark, Sansa Stark, Daenerys Targaryen, Jon Snow, Joffrey Baratheon, Loras Tyrell and Margaery Tyrell? Some of these I'm better with than others.
Varys/Petyr Baelish, Jorah Mormont/Daenerys, Petyr Baelish/Sansa, Tyrion Lannister/Varys, Jaqen H'ghar/Arya, Tyrion Lannister/Jon and so forth. Really, these are just a sampling of ideas. I'm super open to suggestions.
I should also note that, yes, I am aware that Varys keeps popping up and you may be wondering how a eunuch could have sex and enjoy it. Trust me, I have my ideas. I would also be down with a woman actually concealing herself as Varys - wearing a skullcap to hide her hair and pretending to be a eunuch. After all, its always safer to be male - even a former male - than it is to be a woman.
Not that I am explicitly aware of. I'm very open and curious.
Both!

Attack on Titan

Please note: Original characters are accepted for this universe, but not usually with canon characters. Exceptions can sometimes be made. If you are creating a original character, do not make them a titan shifter. I will not play with OC titans.
Characters I Play :
Best: Captain/Lance Corporal Levi
Easily: Hanji Zoe, Petra Ral, Rico Brzenska, Armin Alert and Marco Bodt
Note: My Hanji is not played as “female.” Hanji is portrayed as non-binary in gender and has been confirmed as such by the creator. If wishing to work with Hanji, we will need to discuss how we want to have them portrayed.[/i]
Able: Mikasa Ackerman, Jean Kirstein, Sasha Blouse, Annie Leonhart, Farlan Church, and Isabel Magnolia
Erwin Smith/Levi, Levi/Hanji, Jean/Marco. . . You will get my attention quickly by asking to play with Levi. Very quickly. In all sorts of ways.
I do not feel comfortable playing Levi, however, with original characters. All my other characters are open to OC interaction, but he is difficult.
Both. All. Then some?

K Project

Characters I Play :
Fushimi Saruhiko, Reisi Munakata, Izumo Kusanagi, Kuroh Yatogami and Yashiro Isana. I am also open to potentially playing Neko.
Yata Misaki/Fushimi, Mikoto Suoh/Munakata, Mikoto/Kusanagi, Kuroh/Yashiro, Munakata/Fushimi? These are all ones I am very heavily into. . .
Not really. I'm not very fond of Kuroh/Kukuri or Munakata/Seri Awashima?
I obviously have a heavy leaning in the MxM direction, but I would be willing to do MxF ideas here as well.

Marvel Universe

Includes all films OUTSIDE of Thor I/II. Those are in a separate spoiler. I have seen every film except any Hulk films.
Characters I Play:
Loki Laufeyson, Steve Rogers (Captain America), Tony Stark (Iron Man), Natasha Romanov (Black Widow), Pietro Maximoff (Quicksilver), Wanda Maximoff (Scarlet Witch), and JARVIS (yes, an AI. No, I do not apologize).
The Hulk (Note that I will play Bruce, however).
Thor/Loki, Tony Stark/Steve Rogers, Bruce Banner/Tony Stark, JARVIS/Tony Stark, Tony Stark/Loki, Loki/Clint Barton, etc. Honestly, these are just a few ideas being thrown around. I pretty universally ship everyone with everyone. Make a suggestion and I will more than likely say yes.
N/A at this moment.
Both. Both is good.

Thor / Thor 2

Note: This is mostly kept separate from Marvel Universe due to being very specific as opposed to broad-range.
Characters I Play:
Loki Laufeyson, Jotun!Loki, Fandral the Dashing, Lady Sif, Jotun OC, Darcy Lewis, [possibly] Jane Foster.
Jotun!Loki is mostly reserved for AUs where he never came to Asgard and was raised a Jotun. Please note my Jotun's will not completely resemble the Jotun's of the film. I have image references, I promise.
Hogun the Grim, Odin Allfather.
Thor/Loki, Fandral/Loki, Thor/Lady Sif, Laufey/Loki, Jotun(s)/Loki, Thor/Jotun!Loki, Loki/Darcy Lewis, etc.
Not huge on the Jane Foster/Darcy Lewis ship?
Both.

Sherlock Holmes
Notation : This is not for the BBC show of Sherlock, nor is this for Sir Arthur Conan Doyle's book series. This is for the films, more often known as "The Robert Downey Jr. Show” or “Guy Ritchie's Sherlock.”
Characters I Play :
Sherlock Holmes, John Watson, Mary Watson, James Moriarty and Madam Simza Heron.
I won't say there is anyone I will NOT play, but I am more comfortable with some than others.
Moriarty/Sherlock, Watson/Sherlock, Sebastian Moran/Moriarty are three? I am open to all sorts of ideas and combinations, however. I'd actually love you forever and a day if you gave me Moran/Moriarty and played my Moran. Sigh.
I won't say I will not play something until I come across one that really, REALLY reminds me that I wouldn't.
Both and all.

Star Trek (Reboot Films)
While I grew up with this series and know TOS, TNG and Voyager like the back of my hand, this is selectively for the rebooted film and not any film associated with those other series.
Characters I Play :
Spock, Khan, James Kirk, and occasionally Chekov.
n/a
Kirk/Khan (and the reverse), Kirk/Spock and others.
I feel this is probably leaning towards MalexMale orienated.

The Hobbit / Lord of the Rings

Note that this was placed under films and not books. This is mostly only because I would be seeing the actors faces in my mind's eye. I have read 90% of Tolkein's works, though. I would also be very game for using original characters in the functioning universes.
Characters I Play:
The Hobbit :
Bilbo Baggins, Thranduil and Smaug (usually an Anthro). I have also been known to play Lindir.
Lord of the Rings :
Peregrin (Pippin) Took, Merry Brandybuck, Frodo Baggins, Legolas Greenleaf and Haldir are my favourite go-to's. I, personally, love playing Pippin the best.
I'm not fond of putting hard-line limitations, so I'll leave it at the worst you can do is ask.
The Hobbit :
Bard/Thranduil, Thorin Oakenshield/Bilbo Baggins, Thorin/Thranduil, Smaug/Bilbo, Thorin/Bilbo/Filli/Killi, Elrond/Lindir. Others.
Lord of the Rings :
Merry/Pippin, Samwise/Frodo, Aragorn/Legolas, Gimli/Legolas, Boromir/Pippin(/Merry), Boromir/Faramir, Faramir/Pippin. Others.
Not that I am explicitly aware of. Come at me and we'll see.
Both.

X-Men : First Class and Days of Future Past

Characters I Play:
Charles Xavier (Professor X), Raven (Mystique).
N/A
Erik/Charles. Holy crap, you have no idea how much I would love to do this. I would also be interested in Azazel/Charles/Erik or, really, other combinations that somehow work Charles into the mix.
N/A, however I am not usually keen on playing Charles as heterosexual. He can have a heterosexual encounter, but he is very homosexual in my world.
Strong leaning to MalexMale in the hopes of getting and Erik to my Charles.

Pacific Rim

Characters I Play :
Hermann Gottlieb
Newton Geiszler/Hermann
I'm honestly just interested in playing out a game with these two right now, thanks.
MxM.

Hunger Games

Note : I am not interested in playing with canon characters if you get me into this. I am much more interested in conducting and staging my own. Due to this, I will not be using my normal routine, merely stating this is a universe possibility that I will consider for play. This universe is also available for crossover/au work. Title has been located under “FILM” to save space in the books and television section, though I have read all of the books as well.

Kingsman: The Secret Service

Characters I Play :
Harry Hart (Galahad) is my preference to play here, but I also play Charlie, Percival, Roxy, Merlin and occasionally dabble in Eggsy.
Merlin/Harry, Eggsy/Harry, Charlie/Eggsy, James!Lancelot/Percival, Percival/Harry, Merlin/Roxy, young!Arthur/young!Harry and more. Pretty much, if you can sell it I'm pretty darn willing to play it.
No, not particularly. I do prefer for Eggsy and Roxy to remain Best Bros who get together on their days off, eat pizza, drink beer and play video games, but I could be swayed into giving them a very casual relationship.
Both accepted, but definitely have a deeper love for MalexMale ideas. I'm obviously down for MalexFemale, though.

James Bond: 007

This is for the Daniel Craig era of Bond. I don't have a thing in the world against all previous incarnations, but I'm enthralled by the direction that Craig has taken it. This section will be updated again in November with the arrival of the Spectre film and should hopefully give me new characters to work with~
Characters I Play :
Q. I play Q. I may be coerced into playing Vesper (Casino Royale), but I don't have a lot to add just yet.
Bond/Q. Please. Oh my gosh please. I also have soft spots for Mallory/Q and Tanner/Q! I do also play Bond/Vesper.
Bond/Bond Girl of the Week.
This is mostly geared to MalexMale ideas, but I would be willing to change Q to a female!version?

Faustus

GROUP GAMES
At Broken Bonds I play. . .
ONE ON ONE

IN DISCUSSION

Faustus

I've added a section for image inspiration, if you will. This is more to give an idea of how I typically like things. I might list and link you out to images of actors, for instance, that I find particularly attractive or agreeable to my cause. I might add images I want to use, but have no idea for. Call this my catch-all section.

Lovely Men

Andrew Scott

Tom Hiddleston

Benedict Cumberbatch

Mark Gatiss

Michael Fassbender

James McAvoy

Arthur Darvill

Ben Whishaw

Kenneth Branagh

Christoph Waltz

Rupert Graves

Richard Armitage

Faustus

Update as of May 17th
  • Craving Added: Kingsman: The Secret Service
  • All ideas are very open and accepting partners! Simply PM and we will get started!

If you and I were involved in a game prior to my absence and you wish to pick it up or start a new one, please contact me and I will see what we can do! Thank you.