Aliens or Algae? Swedish booze hunters find 'crashed ufo' at the bottom of ocean

Started by Wolfy, August 03, 2011, 08:58:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfy

http://www.news.com.au/technology/sci-tech/cylon-raider-or-algae-swedish-booze-hunters-may-have-made-the-ufo-find-of-the-century/story-fn5fsgyc-1226098833887

Yep. ;D Take a look yourself and decide...alien spacecraft, or just a big crap ton of algae? <3

If it's true, and it is a UFO..well..this would shake the world to it's core. lol

Oniya

"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Brandon

It could be a ton of things. Circular shaped rocks, a school of fish, or yeah maybe they found Elvis' backup space ship  ;D
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

gaggedLouise

Looks like the Internet Explorer "e" icon , doesn't it? Are Bill Gates and his people trying to sell Windows to the underwater creatures?  ;)

Good girl but bad  -- Proud sister of the amazing, blackberry-sweet Violet Girl

Sometimes bound and cuntrolled, sometimes free and easy 

"I'm a pretty good cook, I'm sitting on my groceries.
Come up to my kitchen, I'll show you my best recipes"

DudelRok

Quote from: Wolfy on August 03, 2011, 08:58:16 PM
http://www.news.com.au/technology/sci-tech/cylon-raider-or-algae-swedish-booze-hunters-may-have-made-the-ufo-find-of-the-century/story-fn5fsgyc-1226098833887

Yep. ;D Take a look yourself and decide...alien spacecraft, or just a big crap ton of algae? <3

If it's true, and it is a UFO..well..this would shake the world to it's core. lol

That link was decidedly less interesting than you made it out to be, Wolfy. D:

I was all "Neat- hey... that's just some blips." Let's go down and see it, though conjecture is fun and I'd rather Aliens as algae is boring.

I AM THE RETURN!

DudelWiki | On/Off Thread | A/A Thread

Oniya

The fact that it's a regular formation is odd and therefore interesting - but again, bacterial colonies on nutrient agar make regular formations.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Oreo

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Sabby

Silverfyre

The "Mars Face" is a very interesting story.  We essentially took the picture with technology that was rather primitive to today's standards and now, the "Face" doesn't even look remotely like a face at all.

Here is what it looks like from photos we have taken in the last five years.

Oreo

Exactly. When technology catches up, that UFO/E icon will likely look much different.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin