Hades Arena [EX, BDSM] In need of a sadistic Demon Prince!

Started by Lady Kitsune, May 04, 2011, 06:17:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AngelicBlade

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

I hope this time it work for that picture. >:o

minerva7790

Is it alright if my character (a slave) was once-human, and therefore has no demonic form? She died and went to one of the levels of hell as written in Dante's Inferno. That was how I interpreted Kitsune's "lowly slithering levels of those beneath notice".

Oh, and I absolutely adore that picture, AngelicBlade!
'But I will wear my heart upon my sleeve
For daws to peck at: I am not what I am.'

Ons and Offs ~ Absences and Apologies

AngelicBlade

That was pic 3! I finally found it ;D

AngelicBlade

Double post D: But I got a human look for my character.

Human:

jayline

Ooooh, looks like I'm a tad late to the party, but demonic politics is too enticing! Time to get typing  :-)

jayline

Okie, I've based my dude off judeo-christian demonology, if you need me to change that in any way, let me know. I'm also pretty flexible with his rank, if you see someone you'd like better as prince I'm willing to bump him to marquis or even slavemaster, whatever works for you, hope y'all are down! (Oh yeah, he looks definitely more of a fallen angel than an outright demon, hope that works  :-))

Player Name: jayline
Character Name: Asmodeus
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance: Here's his human form and his demonic form.
Personality: Playful and capricious, Asmodeus rules his subjects with vicious efficiency, delighting both in rewarding the successful and punishing the failures. He is seldom stirred to wrath, and rather approaches infernal politics with tact and poise, feigning boyish naivety one moment, and flirtatious lewdness the next. Deceit is his strong suit: many demon nobles find too late that their plots have been incorporated into the dream prince's own machinations.

Powers/Skills: Asmodeus is a master of tricking the senses, able to project vivid illusions at any time.  He enjoys entering and shaping the dreams of others, and has used his abilities to enthrall and destroy thousands of mortals and demons during his reign in hell. He is like many of hell's nobility, a former seraphim, and thus is a master fire shaper.

Bio: Asmodeus has been royalty since long before the fall, once having been a seraphim prince in the heavenly court. The young prince was coerced by the Morning Star into joining the rebellion, and was amongst his inner circle when it occurred. After the rebellion, he quickly developed a personality cult within hell by using his powers as a former seraph to gain powerful and faithful servants. He showed the first of the incubi and sucubi the doors into the mortal realm through the minds of the sleeping, and gave nightmares the power to shape horror and anguish from the raw stuff of dreams. His servants now patrol the dreams of the living, feeding as he does off the raw energy of the subconscious, and bringing their darkest secrets back to their feared master. His mastery of these secrets, as well as his many unique talents have kept him high in hells court during the many years since the fall.

On/Offs: Sex is a tool to Asmodeus, one he uses to manipulate and dominate those he will. As the prince of lust, he's done it all in his time, and he'll gladly do it again to protect his rank in Lucifer's court.

Lady Kitsune

Wow, all is fantastic.  Thank you Myobi for relaying the information to everyone.  So far everything looks good and Everything she has said so far is pretty much on the dot.

Princes are inherited or given by the All Father himself (Using this term for Satan), They are also taken by treachery.  The idea is can the Prince be strong enough to hold the position.  The endgame for all the Princes is to lead the armies of Hell against Heaven in Armageddon so that they would be Kings on Earth, Heaven and Hell.  Have to make it to that point alive because even though they are Princes and there are more than the three, one must survive the jealousies of the others as well.

Human to demon is fine.  I do approve lore's character and jayline's.  I also do want to note, that I like the ideas for characters I am seeing.  I will allow the fallen angel thing but I do not really want halfbreed angel's or kidnapped angels.  I do want the focus to be what goes on in hell.  If angels get introduced it would depend on how far along in the game we have gone.

Going to initiate stage one of my computer fix tonight and hopefully I will have a character and the beginning of something solid for an opening thread though I still would like some slavemasters.  Until, I can get back on fully, question's can be answered by Myobi who is my little demonic angel at the moment.  ;)
I am working on it, I swear!

TheScarletBlade

Player Name: TheScarletBlade

Character Name: Alticus

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Appearance:

Personality: Alticus is has two different personalities he likes to wear, depending on the situation. Like a coin with two different sides, Alticus on one side is just another bitter soul trapped in hell, someone who has a honored position of slave master but knows that the only difference between him and any other slave is that he has master at the end of his title. Knowing that he is damned to his eternity in hell and yet resents being someone else tool, he doesn't show any of it because he wears a mask of cocky arrogance that is fueled by a smug grin and peerless swordsmanship, though its mostly used for teaching the new blood. His other side is one of the dominating, relentless and intimidating master of slaves. Cold, calculating, domineering, it is a side of him more often seen by the slaves in his charge, especially those who go astray and need to be punished.

Powers/Skills: Peerless swordsmanship honed during life and perfected during his long stay in hell, Knowledge of the Arena after spending a few millenniums on its sands, slight above average strength and endurance but uncanny speed.

Bio:

Alticus was born in a nation that no longer exists, in a time that has been long forgotten to books, to a people dead a gone. Alticus hardly remembers his time before hell but some days he can remember intently those days he was a free man, a warrior amongst a tribe of warriors living in the brooding dark forests in Europe. That was before the Roman's came with steel and flame, with a intent will to conquer and enslave all those who stand in there way. Would having preferred to die a warrior than live as a slave, he was captured when knocked unconscious and shipped to Rome as a slave, where he was bought by a Lanister and trained to be a gladiator because of his natural skill at fighting.

Many a time, the sands of the mighty Coliseum in Rome were stained with the blood of lesser men as Alticus continued to battle and continued to win victory after victory til finally the Lanister promoted him to the rank of Doctore or trainer of Gladiator. Would he preferred to fight and die in the arena like a true warrior, he was denied that right because he was just a slave and did what he was told. After spending a few years watching those men he trained to fight die horrible deaths, though honorable ones on the sands of the arena, he called upon his Pagan gods, the gods of his people. A demon arrived later that night and deceived the warrior pretending to be a pagan god of war coming to hear the warriors cries. Begging for a chance to return to the arena, he sold his soul for just another chance to fight upon the honored sands yet little did he know what Arena he was signing on to fight in.

The demon stopping his heart and killing him instantly, Alticus was sucked down into hell and thrown upon the sands of Hades Arena. Not knowing what has happened to him and not caring, Alticus just lost himself in the blood lust, the next millennium or so disappearing into waves of blood and tides of dead bodies as his swords made short work of anyone who stood in his way.  Spending almost an eternity as an almost mindless animal just swinging a sword,  he caught the fancy of a prince who saw that he could be so much more than just another sword: why have one good sword when you could have hundreds, was his thought as he forced Alticus out of the Arena and into the role of a slave master. Bitter at once more being reduced to training newbies, the perks of his new job were much better when he learned he could fight whenever he wanted and he had free reign over his slaves to do whatever he wanted to them, to hold their life and death in the palm of his hand as he molded them....it was thrilling, the idea of controlling someone else so complete made up for the lack of control he had in his own life. Having been a slave master for almost a millennium now,  Alticus truly is a master when it comes to slaves and the arena

On/Offs:   On's are Dominance, Battle of Wills, Submissive Women  Off's: scat,vore, watersports and men
“I fight for the men I have held in my arms, dying on foreign soil. I fight for their wives and children, whose names I heard whispered in their last breath. I fight for we few who did come home, only to find our country full of strangers wearing familiar faces. I fight so that all the fighting I've already done hasn't been for nothing, I fight: because I must.”

TheScarletBlade aka TSB

lore

So how will slave masters be assigned to princes and slaves to slave masters?

Will the princes chose thier master and the masters thier slaves?

AngelicBlade

Jayline's avatar crreps me the fuck out. . . .

jayline

Quote from: Lady Kitsune on May 04, 2011, 06:17:30 PM
The Environment- Hell is as dark or as light as one needs it to be.  I would like to keep it at a level of  Roman times partially influenced by modern times.  The people have a demonic form but tend to walk around in civilzed areas in their human forms or modified forms.

Questions, the look of hell is going to be Roman influenced, but what year is it out in the mortal world?

Quote from: lore on May 16, 2011, 02:59:21 PM

And on the same note as lore, what kinds of choices do players get in setting up the game, for instance the princes' will have known each other and the slave masters for a long time, should we run down our ideas for relations with each other once we're all cast? (ie, slavemaster 1 is on prince 2's payroll, but spies on prince 1 for prince 3 etc). I just want to make sure any ideas I might have for plots and schemes stay within the bounds of your game.

And muchas gracias for getting on to manage this in spite of computer issues! I feel your pain; mine is already starting throw blue screens on its brand new processor  :'(

Quote from: AngelicBlade on May 16, 2011, 03:36:12 PM
Jayline's avatar crreps me the fuck out. . . .

Lol, yeah, I guess House might not be the best avatar for a sexy sex-sex mcsex forum. I'm going to figure out what I'm doing with that pic before the game gets started, Hugh's basilisk gaze might be a tad disconcerting when you're trying to get in the mood.

AngelicBlade

Aye, even if it not directed toward you it still kinda staring into my soul with a cold creepy gaze. . .

Esoteric Myobi

Quote from: lore on May 16, 2011, 02:59:21 PM

I imagine that characters will be assigned their positions by Kitty. Though of course, players are free to plot amongst themselves. Such as in jayline's example where your character may be assigned to one person but is also working in the shadows for someone else.

Obviously, if your character intends to add anything like this to the storyline, it may be best to first contact Kitty to let the GM know about your intentions. So while other players may not know, or may find out as the plot develops, the GM will be able to insert NPC posts along the way to help nudge the scene along. =)

Quote from: jayline on May 16, 2011, 03:58:01 PM
Questions, the look of hell is going to be Roman influenced, but what year is it out in the mortal world?

I'm guessing that it'll be modern day but...don't quote me on that. :P

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

minerva7790

Player Name: minerva7790
Character Name: Adrianna
Sexuality: Bisexual
Appearance:

Adrianna was born a mortal in the 17th century to two young alchemists who were fascinated with Egyptian lore. What she had lacked in height and beauty, she made up with her feisty and witty personality. Besides, height can always be bestowed with high heeled boots. In death, she retained all that she was in life, including her comfort in corsets and long frocks, and her youthful looks (Adrianna died at age 23). Adrianna was burried with an Ankh, the Egyptian symbol of eternal life. She now wears it around her neck. It's a mystery how she managed to find black lipstick and eyeliner in Hell, but find them she did. And the Eye of Horus mark that she draws under her right eye makes up a part of her everyday appearance.

While she favours modern sleeveless tank tops and jeans (all black) for comfort, she can and does make an effort to dress up to please sometimes. She is no stranger to wearing corsets and garters, or Victorian styled frocks. Though she's never without her ankh.

Personality: Adrianna is a happy-go-lucky girl with a feisty, cat-like nature. Her witty jibes have gotten her into much trouble at school. Adrianna also has a strong propensity for adventure and mischief, which was her ultimate downfall. Not only is she intelligent, but she seems to also have street smarts. She used to be able to tell just by listening to someone speak if he or she could be trusted or not.

Powers/Skills: Even in life, Adrianna was an active and nimble young woman. In death, it seemed that her weightless body can move even faster -- supernaturally fast, that is. She used to, and still is, an expert in hand to hand combat and twin daggers (or sai; her father owned a pair, and she used to play with them, when he wasn't looking).

After death, Adrianna soon found that she could tell for sure if someone is lying. Of course, she did not know right away; screaming alchemists don't make very good convesers, do they? But as she began to talk to the other guards of hell, she soon realised what used to be just intuition proved to be right all the time. That was when she began to draw the all-seeing Eye of Horus on her right eye. She also learnt how to speak lies so convincing, she can convince even the greatest liars. Of course, after her collaring, she found it hard to tell any great lies. She supposed it was something about the power of her collar that demanded her obedience and submission in all her words and deeds.

Bio: Adrianna was born in 17th century England and died at age 23. Her life was short yet fulfilling. As with most women then, she was allowed some education. Apart from schooling, she also learnt about her parents' art: alchemy. She enjoyed learning how to make medicines; knowing that you could make a healing salve so easily made scraping one's knee or getting a cut so much less dangerous.

As a restless young woman, Adrianna loved to venture outside alone. It was dangerous for women to venture out at night, but she snuck out anyway, with a knive strapped to each arm, and a throwing dagger up each boot, as precautions. She also wore a vial of potion around her neck. This potion burned the skin and if it gets into the eye, would render one blind. She got into trouble one day, when she used the potion on a potential suitor who, very drunk, tried to accost her. Adrianna had uncapped the vial and thrown its contents at him. His reflexes dulled by drink, raised his hands a little too late to block. Blinded, the man had panicked and knocked over a candle. Three houses burnt down and many perished, including the suitor.

Someone had to pay for the crime of murder and arson. Adrianna was tried the next morning, and hung before the week was out. The next time she woke up, she was in the Tenth ring of the Eighth circle of Hell, the place reserved for alchemists. Adrianna wasn't surprised; in fact, she was delighted to be recognised as an alchemist, instead of just an apprentice. She did not stay there long, however. Through a combination of her wit and a little seduction, she wormed her way out of the Eighth circle into the slave houses, where slaves fought for survival and favour of the princes of hell.
On/Offs: It is sad to say that Adrianna lived the life of a virgin. The few idiots who had tried to rape her while she lived were not only denied their momentary pleasure, but also the hope of ever fathering children. For the protection of womenfolk, and all that. That said, Adrianna still knows how to use her body to get special favours and to satisfy her own means. As a slave, I don't think Adrianna has any say about what she likes or does not like. But as a writer, I think bondage and power exchange are sexy and watersports and scat are not.

Quote from: jayline on May 16, 2011, 03:58:01 PM
Lol, yeah, I guess House might not be the best avatar for a sexy sex-sex mcsex forum. I'm going to figure out what I'm doing with that pic before the game gets started, Hugh's basilisk gaze might be a tad disconcerting when you're trying to get in the mood.

But... But... House is sexy! Lol, but then again, I didn't see the previous avatar. XD

And also, cheers to anyone who recognizes the character being portrayed in the picture I chose!

jayline

Quote from: minerva7790 on May 16, 2011, 10:34:13 PMBut... But... House is sexy! Lol, but then again, I didn't see the previous avatar. XD

All shall be explained. 1: Get aroused. 2: See this. 3: Discover that no matter how hard you try, nothing will ever be okay again.

Also is that lady related to Dream or Despair? Do I get cheers?

Finally to Kitsune or Myobi, whoever's available right now, you mind if I invite friends to this?

minerva7790

Quote from: jayline on May 17, 2011, 03:24:04 AM
All shall be explained. 1: Get aroused. 2: See this. 3: Discover that no matter how hard you try, nothing will ever be okay again.

Ugh! I can't unsee that!! But I am enlightened, at the very least.

Quote from: jayline on May 17, 2011, 03:24:04 AM
Also is that lady related to Dream or Despair? Do I get cheers?

Why, yes! I personally don't follow the series but I hold the author in high reverence. And anyone who reads him too must be, by inference, very cool. :D

Lady Kitsune

I have been able to obtain a chord which now gives me back my computer and I'm working up a list so we know who is who and what is needed.

jayline, you can invite your friends to take a peek, more interest is always welcome.  ;)

And yes, Hell will be Roman inspired.  Pillars, torchlight, Arena but with the world being in modern times, no one has to go around wearing togas or anything, it is just more for look and appeal.  One could have a laptop jacked into Hell's internet service on their marble table if they like and where jeans, or any clothing for that matter.  Personal rooms for the Princes and Slave Masters can also be in whatever time period they prefer.  So if you like Eastern trapping or Renaissance, it's fine.  Though, the slaves will not be living comfortable and will be together in one big room.

I will assign slaves, but if you would like a certain plot with a specific person, I can work it in.  Princes will not be assigned slaves, I want to try for them debating for who gets whom, so that there is some interaction between all and no one is stuck with just one person.  Even slave Masters can trade amongst themselves at some point.  I may think up a rotation as well.

Also, as far as plots go, as long as you can keep track of who is back stabbing who, interaction as spies, traitors and ambitious upstarting is encouraged.  If the plot is heavy and may interfere, I would like to be PM'd about it.  Also any major plots between characters so that I can keep track of things.  For this game, I would like to have my ducks in row, so I can press key elements when needed.  Always feel free to be creative.  Whatever I have in mind more an outline and new elements always make for interesting twists.

And sorry, AngelicBlade, I didn't mean slave.....unless you want to be one. >:)

Thank you for your patience and if we have enough players with character profiles, I hope to have something in place by the weekend. 
I am working on it, I swear!

lore

great. If anyone is wanting to plot with Sarathiel, shoot me a PM  :-)

Dashenka

Im currently on holiday at the Italian lakes... and somehow this place really works to my imagination... so... I will post two characters soon. A slave and a prince... I leave it up to you which is the best or the most needed.
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

AngelicBlade

Player Name: AngelicBlade

Character Name: Zehair Angelith

Sexuality: Straight

Appearance:
Human:
Demon:

Angel: (Will be explained in Bio ^^)

Personality: A very serious, and cold person. He has been hardened being a slave all of his demon life, he hardly shows emotion or signs of caring about anything. He does do what his masters want, unless it has anything to do with angels. He is calm and collective, as well as a quite person. He mainly keeps to himself except if a friend is involved. He mainly stays in his human form unless a special occasion arises.

Powers/Skills: He is a very skilled warrior trained for fighting demons which, given his new form, makes him an extremely good body guard or gladiator. He knows angelic spells, not longer holy, that help him in a pinch. He is skilled with using a sword like weapon. Though he usually uses two. He can make swords from solidified energies he can create, but after solidified he can't control the energies that make the weapon anymore.

Bio: Zehair was born as an angel. He was immediately placed into a training camp for the new generation of angelic warriors when he was twenty years old.
While in the training camp his meet his lover an angel named Feritha. They grew close in training and when they completed basic training Zehair and Feritha where placed in special archangel training for being the best out of their generation. He trained to fight demons for about one hundred years along side Feritha before gaining Archangel status in heaven. Zehair was one of the more skilled archangels and was placed into angelic bishop training. He stayed in Bishop training for about fifty years before gaining word that a great heaven, hell war was breaking out. He abandon training to be knight in the angelic army. He served with his lover Feritha. When Zehair and his battalion gained the upperhand against a force of invading demons they were sent into hell it's self. While in hell the demon attacks were relentless and almost endless. Feritha was slain when a prince decided to join the battle. Zehair was enraged at the sight of her death and went into an almost unstoppable rage killing many demons in the way of the prince. When he reached the prince he surcame to eminence dark energies and was tainted turning into a fallen angel. Strangely his skills were the same just with dark energy instead of holy. The prince made him into a slave and through him to the arenas so he could fight for demon entertainment. He quickly became a crowd pleaser as he rose to champion status in the arena. Zehair knew the new princes might take a liking to him, though he dreaded the thought of them and what he had become.

AngelicBlade

Hope it's good, let me know if I should change anything.

Esoteric Myobi

Liking the profiles so far and looking forward to seeing the rest! ;D Here's our list of players so far.

Cast thus far:

Princes: Positions left: 2
Asmodeus played by jayline

Slave Masters: Positions left: 2
Alticus played by TheScarletBlade

Slave: Positions left: 5
Sarathiel played by lore
Adrianna played by minerva7790
Zehair Angelith played by AngelicBlade
[Reserved] Lady Kitsune

Marquis:

Hermes:

Depending on how many more players we get, we may be able to get the game started this weekend or sometime next week. ^^ If you have any friends who would be interested in joining, please feel free to send them this interest thread since we'd love to have them!

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Esoteric Myobi

Just wanted to clarify something to everyone. While this wasn't addressed specifically within the introductory post for the game, like the Princes, Slave Masters can also be female! In fact, we encourage that at least one of the three slave masters to be a female. ;D

After all, we wouldn't want to neglect our poor male slaves now!

So ladies, please don't think that you're limited to slaves or the one female slot for Prince. ^^

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

TheScarletBlade

*Personally prefers all these ladies play slaves* :P
“I fight for the men I have held in my arms, dying on foreign soil. I fight for their wives and children, whose names I heard whispered in their last breath. I fight for we few who did come home, only to find our country full of strangers wearing familiar faces. I fight so that all the fighting I've already done hasn't been for nothing, I fight: because I must.”

TheScarletBlade aka TSB

Vergil1989

You know, I've seen this game in passing and I haven't looked at it until just now.  Tell me, what is needed the most and I might be able to provide a character or two for you Lady Kitsune.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page